Masking Taste of CEE

Damn that shit tastes like crap. Like battery acid or something.

Anyone worked out a way to make it taste better. Something alkali maybe???

Id say cap it and next time dont waste the money on the EE part and stick with the C

[quote]comedypedro wrote:
Damn that shit tastes like crap. Like battery acid or something.

Anyone worked out a way to make it taste better. Something alkali maybe???[/quote]

if you urinate in it you think more about how gross that is that you’re drinking your urine than how gross the CEE is. :smiley:

yeah i jsut started taking it. just hold your nose and wash your mouth out with mouth rinse.

Ohh my god its so gross!!! I shovled down some naste stuff, were not taking it for the taste right? But this stuff def. takes the cake. In an effort to save the taste of my protien powder, I actually take it straight. Right from the spoon, then drink the flavor away with protien powder or water. Its gross, but I would rather get the taste over with

Why don’t you use pure C like everyone else?

I got a tub of CEE as a free sample otherwise I wouldnt bother with it.

Pissing in it would probably greatly improve the taste actually, but as for putting it in my mouth then washing down with a shake: no fucking way!!

i got it free from a friend heard its better for cuttign because of less bloat. but so far its exactly the same stuff jsut mixed with battery acid. is they what ethyl ester stands for?

[quote]budlight1 wrote:
i got it free from a friend heard its better for cuttign because of less bloat. but so far its exactly the same stuff jsut mixed with battery acid. is they what ethyl ester stands for?[/quote]

You could be on to something there!!

[quote]budlight1 wrote:
i got it free from a friend heard its better for cuttign because of less bloat. but so far its exactly the same stuff jsut mixed with battery acid. is they what ethyl ester stands for?[/quote]

haha no ethyl ester just means a hydroxy group of the carboxylic acid is replaced with an ethoxy.

basically instead of water attached, it has ethanol attached.

[quote]consumer wrote:
budlight1 wrote:
i got it free from a friend heard its better for cuttign because of less bloat. but so far its exactly the same stuff jsut mixed with battery acid. is they what ethyl ester stands for?

haha no ethyl ester just means a hydroxy group of the carboxylic acid is replaced with an ethoxy.

basically instead of water attached, it has ethanol attached.[/quote]

acid? battery acid? i think maybe they used battery instead of carboxylic

Tabasco makes everything better

battery acid is the common name for sulfuric acid, it has nothing to do with whats going on here.

[quote]consumer wrote:
battery acid is the common name for sulfuric acid, it has nothing to do with whats going on here.[/quote]

that was a joke. i was just reiterating the fact it tastes like crap