Here is what I need you to post :
- Full set of pictures. Fron relaxed, back relaxed (THESE TWO ARE NOT AN OPTION) and all other poses if you
I will get these uploaded as soon as i can.
- Main goal (should be getting leaner at first.. chances are you are gonna gain muscle mass at the same time)
Getting leaner and fitter.
Resume what you've been doing training wise in the past
Days that you can train
I can train sunday - thursday at the gym. Access to cardio (stationary bike) everyday at home.
- Time at which you train
Gym at 8.45- 9am. can do cardio at home every evening.
- What your diet actually consist of. If you got the macros or cals that great if not, np
Mainly chicken, turkey,some steak, mixed vegetables, salad, low fat white cheese, eggs, olive oil, nuts, white rice, potatoes oats, fruit, nuts
- What you like to eat
All of the above.
- What you really dont want to eat
Tuna (very expensive here) no access to asparagus, avocado, ezekial bread, brown rice
- What kind of diet you like : sry you dont get to choose here, based on how you described your lifestyle im having you skipload. Also gonna work well for your metabolism
I've had results from carb cycling/low carb before. Honestly i can pretty much do any diet you throw at me.
- What you are currently taking as far as supps are concerned
I have a limited supply of cla, and fish oil, i have whey protein, i can get multi vits no problem. I have around 2kg of BCAA powder 2:1:! L-leucine, valine, iso-leucine.
- Budget for supps
Quite limited, new home, new business, new office, wife etc. I can get whey. Alot of other supps are imported and extortionate here such as fish oil etc. I will try my best though.
- Outline what your schedule looks like, the more precise you are the better
Sunday - thursday out of the house (at the office) 8am -5pm. Weekends i'm pretty flexible.
- Any other info you'd like to add
possible under active thyrid (not confirmed yet), blood pressure has risen due to recent cycle.
No access to a squat rack/power rack in my gym.
No cooking facilities at my office (yet)
- Just so its clear, if you do plan on using again do tell me. Its legal in egypt so i'll also work with you on that part
No problem, not in the near future i won't to fix my high blood pressure issues first.