Marzouk Making you LEANER and then BIGGER

Here is what I need you to post :

1. Weight

2. Height

3. Full set of pictures. Fron relaxed, back relaxed (THESE TWO ARE NOT AN OPTION) and all other poses if you can

4. Main goal (should be getting leaner at first… chances are you are gonna gain muscle mass at the same time)

5. Resume what you’ve been doing training wise in the past

6. Days that you can train

7. Time at which you train

8. What your diet actually consist of. If you got the macros or cals that great if not, np

9. What you like to eat

10. What you really dont want to eat

11. What kind of diet you like : sry you dont get to choose here, based on how you described your lifestyle im having you skipload. Also gonna work well for your metabolism

12. What you are currently taking as far as supps are concerned

13. Budget for supps

14. Outline what your schedule looks like, the more precise you are the better

15. Any other info you’d like to add

16. Just so its clear, if you do plan on using again do tell me. Its legal in egypt so i’ll also work with you on that part

Following this one too. I think im not the only one who will do exactly what you post here-lol.

If there were some kind of “poster of the year” award where T-Nation gave the winner free shit (supps, clothes, etc…) Zraw would/should be the winner by a landslide.

Here is what I need you to post :

1. Weight

255lbs.

1. Height

5’10

1. Full set of pictures. Fron relaxed, back relaxed (THESE TWO ARE NOT AN OPTION) and all other poses if you
    can

I will get these uploaded as soon as i can.

1. Main goal (should be getting leaner at first… chances are you are gonna gain muscle mass at the same time)

Getting leaner and fitter.

1. Resume what you’ve been doing training wise in the past

2. Days that you can train

I can train sunday - thursday at the gym. Access to cardio (stationary bike) everyday at home.

1. Time at which you train

Gym at 8.45- 9am. can do cardio at home every evening.

1. What your diet actually consist of. If you got the macros or cals that great if not, np

Mainly chicken, turkey,some steak, mixed vegetables, salad, low fat white cheese, eggs, olive oil, nuts, white rice, potatoes oats, fruit, nuts

1. What you like to eat

All of the above.

1. What you really dont want to eat

Tuna (very expensive here) no access to asparagus, avocado, ezekial bread, brown rice

1. What kind of diet you like : sry you dont get to choose here, based on how you described your lifestyle im having you skipload. Also gonna work well for your metabolism

I’ve had results from carb cycling/low carb before. Honestly i can pretty much do any diet you throw at me.

1. What you are currently taking as far as supps are concerned

I have a limited supply of cla, and fish oil, i have whey protein, i can get multi vits no problem. I have around 2kg of BCAA powder 2:1:! L-leucine, valine, iso-leucine.

1. Budget for supps

Quite limited, new home, new business, new office, wife etc. I can get whey. Alot of other supps are imported and extortionate here such as fish oil etc. I will try my best though.

1. Outline what your schedule looks like, the more precise you are the better

Sunday - thursday out of the house (at the office) 8am -5pm. Weekends i’m pretty flexible.

1. Any other info you’d like to add

possible under active thyrid (not confirmed yet), blood pressure has risen due to recent cycle.
No access to a squat rack/power rack in my gym.
No cooking facilities at my office (yet)

1. Just so its clear, if you do plan on using again do tell me. Its legal in egypt so i’ll also work with you on that part

No problem, not in the near future i won’t to fix my high blood pressure issues first.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
If there were some kind of “poster of the year” award where T-Nation gave the winner free shit (supps, clothes, etc…) Zraw would/should be the winner by a landslide.[/quote]

x10,000.

I will post in the next 24 hours, its 1 am here in china and i have a 12 hour train ride to Beijing 2moro.

Will post my pics then.

Subbed, go get em Marz.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
If there were some kind of “poster of the year” award where T-Nation gave the winner free shit (supps, clothes, etc…) Zraw would/should be the winner by a landslide.[/quote]
I agree 100%, so awesome he’s doing this

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:

x10,000.

I will post in the next 24 hours, its 1 am here in china and i have a 12 hour train ride to Beijing 2moro.

Will post my pics then.
[/quote]

Took guts to what you did and I wish you all the luck with dieting!

zraw -

I’ve said this once before, on another forum, and I’ll say it again here… I’m glad you stuck around… lol

this thread makes me happy

Sweet!

Man said it in the HT tread but once again hat’s of to ya ZRAW.

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

2. What your diet actually consist of. If you got the macros or cals that great if not, np

Mainly chicken, turkey,some steak, mixed vegetables, salad, low fat white cheese, eggs, olive oil, nuts, white rice, potatoes oats, fruit, nuts

[/quote]

Point 5 would help

For point 8 I’d kinda need an idea of what do you eat during the day, at what time, and how much…

Also for the weekends plz…

zRaw you got a good article you can link about skiploading?

[quote]zraw wrote:

[quote]Marzouk wrote:

2. What your diet actually consist of. If you got the macros or cals that great if not, np

[/quote]

Point 5 would help

For point 8 I’d kinda need an idea of what do you eat during the day, at what time, and how much…

Also for the weekends plz…
[/quote]

Sorry i missed them.

Sun: Back; Work upto 3 working sets with heavyish weight
Deadlift (not every session)
Neutral grip pull ups: 3 x Amrap
Meadows rows 5 sets:
JM Stretchers: 4-5 sets
medium/close Neutral grip seated row 5 sets
Pull overs with rope on cables 5 sets
Sometimes dumbell row 4 sets
Shrugs - 3/4 sets

Mon: Chest: Work upto 3 working sets with heavyish weight
Rotator cuff warm up
Lying cable flyes 4 x 8-12
Flat dumbell press 6x8-12
Incline dumbell press 4x8-12
Decline barbell press 5x8-12
Straight arm pec dec. 3x12-16

Tue: Legs Work upto 3 working sets with heavyish weight
Lying leg curl: 5x8-12
Leg extention: 5x8-12
Front squat: 5x8-12
Leg press 4/5x8-12
RDL: 4x8-12

Wen: Shoulders:
Rotator cuff warm up
Rear delts JM style: 3x35-50 1x60/30/10 decreasing weight
Partial later raise: 4x35 (working up to 50lbs) supersetted with 4x8-10 full lateral raise (15-20lbs)
Standing barbell press: 4x8-10
JM 6 ways 4x8-12
Face pulls with rope 3x16-20

Thur: Arms
This isn’t really set:
Normally superset tri/bi work. 3/4 sets each excercise 8-12 reps. Tricep work is usually higher rep.
Hammer curls
Concentration curse
Reverse EZ curl
Cordova style tricep extension with rope
Overhead bilateral dbell extension (80-100lb)
Cloe grip bench
Perfect curl

Sometimes i throw in some bag work and jump rope for about 10 mins at the end of a workout. but not every session.

Have to run for the train now, i’ll post my food later on today when i have more time.

This is a standard training day when i’m on track. When i’m not on track its not even worth going there.

Normal training day.

Meal 1 8am : piece of fruit. Apple/banana

Intra workout; bcaa mixed with tang. 20g of bcaa 25g carb

meal 2 10:30am : 2 scoops whey in water

meal 3: 1pm 2 scoops whey in water (this is sometimes 8oz chicken and 1 cup of rice, but not often.)

Meal 4: 5:30pm 5 scrambled whole eggs cooked in a little butter/pam

Meal 5: 7pm Chicken/turkey/steak (approx 8oz) with 1cup boiled veg and 1-1.5cup boiled rice (the meat is sometimes curried with spices and cooked with coconut milk to make a sauce)

Meal 6: 10pm Maybe a piece of fruit

As for weekends.

Breakfast is normally oatmeal with skimmed milk or 3 large crepes with nutella or sugar. (this is when i fuck up)

Then later on maybe popcorn and sweets at the movies lol…

The maybe a burger and fries for dinner r mexican food, chilis, etc…

Maybe a dairy queen for dessert.

I tell myself its a refeed or a cheat meal then it spirals into 2 days of debauchery until sunday rolls around and i carry as written above.

I easily undo any good during the week at weekends.

I say sunday as here in Egypt friday/saturday i the weekend.

So there it is.

Any more info you need just let me know.

Sorry for giving you such a challenge!

Wait, so are you in China or Egypt?

[quote]Marzouk wrote:
I tell myself its a refeed or a cheat meal then it spirals into 2 days of debauchery until sunday rolls around and i carry as written above.
[/quote]

I think we’re all guilty of that from time to time

When is your pct ending?