T Nation

Maryland Muscle Machine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Enz26p-JdA8 For those of you who haven't seen this...

Own the DVD. Love Levrone. Always got some vids of him and Yates on my IPOD for cardio day at the gym :slight_smile:

S

My favorite bber

It’s amazing how the guy grew into his contests and only trained a few months out of the year

Thanks for posting this. He’s definitely one of my top 5 favorite bodybuilders of all time.

the transformation he made and posted his entire journey on youtube was insane. he got pretty big and lean and claimed not to be “using” anything. definably learned a few tips from his videos. one of my favourite old school bbers.

[quote]wannabebig25 wrote:
the transformation he made and posted his entire journey on youtube was insane. he got pretty big and lean and claimed not to be “using” anything. definably learned a few tips from his videos. one of my favourite old school bbers.[/quote]

I don’t think he used during his trasnformation… He says that he didn’t train for months at a time and even by doing that the guy always came in the top positions… He would’ve gained way more I feel if he had used, but that’s just me talking