Marty McFly and Hover Boards

Was just watching the bonus material that is part of Back to the Future pt 2.

And in it, they were talking about how the technology for hover boards has been around, but that parent groups were keeping it from being produced.

Are there really hover boards like in the movie? I can’t imagine them working like shown, but it was mentioned they’re based off of magnetism.

I’ve had one for years.

You don’t??

lol, i wish

Check this out as far as technology goes…if you can believe this conspiracy theory…

[quote]Gkhan wrote:
Check this out as far as technology goes…if you can believe this conspiracy theory…

Element 115 and Anti-Gravity - Science - rohitab.com - Forums [/quote]

I liked this comment:

“You’re an idiot. Firstly you can’t deny the existance of “little green men” entirely so shut the fuck up about that.”

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
Was just watching the bonus material that is part of Back to the Future pt 2.

And in it, they were talking about how the technology for hover boards has been around, but that parent groups were keeping it from being produced.

Are there really hover boards like in the movie? I can’t imagine them working like shown, but it was mentioned they’re based off of magnetism. [/quote]

Dude, it was a joke. Like the mockumentary included in the bonus material for Peter Jacksons’ King Kong. There’s no Skull Island either :slight_smile:

Hover boards would be cool though. I’d definitely buy one.

“That’s like putting a screen door on a battleship.”

Damn, figured it wasn’t true, but I’ve wanted one ever since I saw the movie :frowning:

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
“That’s like putting a screen door on a battleship.”[/quote]

“Why don’t you make like a tree…and get atta here!”

[quote]Natural Nate wrote:
Gkhan wrote:

I liked this comment:

“You’re an idiot. Firstly you can’t deny the existance of “little green men” entirely so shut the fuck up about that.”[/quote]

Yeah, classic.

I love the BTTF movies. Think I might get a DeLorean.

[quote]whoami wrote:
I love the BTTF movies. Think I might get a DeLorean.[/quote]

You know I think they’re kind of expensive.

I’ve seen them go for around 15000 USD on Ebay.

[quote]whoami wrote:
I’ve seen them go for around 15000 USD on Ebay.[/quote]

Yeah but that’s without the flux capacitor. See that’s how they get you.

…Or I’m just totally ignorant to the pricing of DeLoreans.

Damn! No FC? Well then, I just won’t bother.

That link was bull nephorm. It said part 2 was the weakest of the Trilogy. Part 2 was the best one :smiley: