Martinez Williams Predictions

Well? lets hear them!

ME: Martinez by early TKO or KO, 3-5 rounds.

I’m going to go with Martinez by split decision.

I am so getting together with some buds and watching this!

EARLY TKO???

You fuckin crazzzy man! PW is no joke!

It’s possible, he did knock him down in the 1st one, I forget what round.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
EARLY TKO???

You fuckin crazzzy man! PW is no joke![/quote]

Martinez is the fastest mw out there right now. PW is a great boxer. IF Martinez is going to catch Williams it will be early…before PW has a chance to adjust to his speed and start timing him.

I bet PW has not been able to find anybody to spar with that comes close to matching Martinez’s speed and footwork.

Early in the first fight, PW was getting tagged HARD and clean often with the right hook. the first round knock down was no flash knock down. watch it in slow motion, PW’s whole body went limp and his eyes rolled up and back into his head.

That is my story and I’m sticking to it, lol

[quote]sardines12 wrote:
It’s possible, he did knock him down in the 1st one, I forget what round. [/quote]

first. he almost knocked him out.

Martinez via unanimous.

Just think he wants it more.

[quote]heavythrower wrote:

[quote]sardines12 wrote:
It’s possible, he did knock him down in the 1st one, I forget what round. [/quote]

first. he almost knocked him out. [/quote]

It is possible. But I think Williams is going to be a shit-ton more careful this time around.

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Martinez knocks out PW 2nd round!!!

who called an EARLY KO win by Martinez?

that would be me

win

EARLY TKO???

:wink:

hahahahahahahahahaha Irish.

[quote]duffyj2 wrote:

[quote]sardines12 wrote:

first. he almost knocked him out. [/quote]

It is possible. But I think Williams is going to be a shit-ton more careful this time around. [/quote]

Lol. How wrong was I?

Looks like Paul learned absolutely nothing from the first fight. Didn’t he say something about not preparing properly for Martinez’s style the first time round? And then did exactly the same shit this time…

Also, someone should have told the referee that when a fighter looks like they’re actually dead, forget the count and call the doctor.

Absolutely thrilled for Martinez, but more than a bit sorry for Paul…

…and that was one of the most vicious knockouts I’ve ever seen…

BWAHAHAHAHA!

Martinez knocks out PW 2nd round!!!

who called an EARLY KO win by Martinez?

that would be me

win[/quote]

Uh? 3-5??

Miles off.

:wink:

EARLY TKO???

;)[/quote]

Fuck. You.

hahah damn man, I NEVER expected that, not in a million years.

Fuckin Martinez has arrived, huh? I like him. He’s a tough fuckin guy, and I really didn’t think he had that kind of one punch power to him.

good call big man!

haha, thanks, no need for my head to swell, I have called a many wrong too. Martinez, a star at MW, I hope he does not make the mistake Pavlik and so many others and start recklessly charging up and down the weight classes too much. wonder whats next for Serg?

any thoughts?

IMHO after that performance, Floyd wants NOTHING to do with him, trust me.

[/quote]

Also, someone should have told the referee that when a fighter looks like they’re actually dead, forget the count and call the doctor.

…and that was one of the most vicious knockouts I’ve ever seen…

[/quote]

Ya, no kidding man! this guy must have learned how to ref from the guy that let Shannon Briggs get his face bones crunched up for 12 rounds.

By the way- PW is always vulnerable to that overhand left. He got caught with it a million times in his loss to Quintana, but Quintana had neither the speed to follow it up or the power to KO him.

Hard punching southpaws give him a hard time it appears.

agreed, I still think Serg’s speed and footwork make him dangerous, and very hard to prepare for. as i said before, who in the hell was PW going to find as a sparing partner that cam move and throw like Serg? a lightweight?

Well? lets hear them!

ME: Martinez by early TKO or KO, 3-5 rounds. [/quote]

first of all, can i have the winning lottery numbers for next weeks california super lottery draw?

second, assuming it happens, break down the may vs pac fight. tHanks.