T Nation

Marquez vs Mayweather

[quote]duffyj2 wrote:
Apperently Marquez’s strength program is “lifting big rocks”.

I’m going Marquez.

Years of Rocky movies can’t be wrong. [/quote]

Completely missed this. Awesome.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
duffyj2 wrote:
Apperently Marquez’s strength program is “lifting big rocks”.

I’m going Marquez.

Years of Rocky movies can’t be wrong.

Completely missed this. Awesome.[/quote]

He also drinks his own urine. Ugh.

The first of the Mayweather/Marquez 24/7’s.

As far as I can tell the second one isn’t up yet.

If Mayweather is the same as where he left off he will win easy, probably late KO. If not, it’s probably Floyd in a boring decision.

I don’t believe Marquez won both of the fights against Pacquiao. Pacquiao won the first one, period. You would have to give every single close round, even the ones Pac clearly but closely won, to Marquez for him to win. I scored it closer than the two judges and Lederman did, but Pac won. I believe Marquez won the second fight, but it was closer.

Number two is up you just have to look, pretty interesting stuff. They showed Marquez drinking his pee and throwing stones to help him get stronger. Pretty smart stuff like throwing big medicine balls.

[quote]drewh wrote:
Number two is up you just have to look, pretty interesting stuff. They showed Marquez drinking his pee and throwing stones to help him get stronger. Pretty smart stuff like throwing big medicine balls.[/quote]

Throwing rocks and drinking piss. Brilliant. If he would just rub pine sap on his hands to toughen them up and grow a beard, he’d be set.

It’s boxing what do you expect snorkels and caveman training.

[quote]drewh wrote:
It’s boxing what do you expect snorkels and caveman training.[/quote]

hahahah

dana white on mayweather:

haha… unfortunately, he should stfu, considering how many bad fights he puts on his ufc cards… and his hype-championships… same shit.

[quote]adarqui wrote:
dana white on mayweather:

haha… unfortunately, he should stfu, considering how many bad fights he puts on his ufc cards… and his hype-championships… same shit.[/quote]

“I respect the guy he’s fighting, whatever his name is.”

Also, if he criticises Floyd for ‘not fighting’ and dancing around, that’s some dumb shit and he can’t really believe that. Fighting talk I guess.

Come on boxing cards suck in comparison.

[quote]drewh wrote:
Come on boxing cards suck in comparison.[/quote]

Unfortunately there is rarely more than one fight worth watching on any given boxing card. Dana White is still a fuckin jerkoff though.

“Whoever he’s fighting”… you know who the fuck he’s fighting. C’mon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qi57gh_RrGs

Mayweather’s statements can’t be something he really believes either… white people making their own sport because they sucked, haha. Fun trash talk though, it’s making me look forward to the Marquez fight even more.

its funny, white is actually hyping mayweather up… mayweather feeds off shit like this… so does his ppv buys - the more hes hated, the more buys.

and dana white totally disrespected JMM… how can you be a boxing fan and not know jmm, he’s such a liar… that was disrespectful.

i agree, i like ufc cards better, but not the main events… ill take a great boxing matchup over ufc any day… the problem is, i dont like watching “crappy” undercard boxing fights, but i dont mind watching chris leben ge knocked out etc… its more fun i guess to see some bad ufc matchups, cause they end pretty good…

peace