T Nation

Marquez vs Diaz (Full Fight)

http://www.boxinghighlights.info/?p=1033

What a banger that motherfucker was. JMM is a true warrior- got robbed against Pacman and is fighting with a vengeance.

Poor Diaz. Good fighter but overmatched.

So I don’t really follow the combat sports forum, but am I wasting my time posting boxing videos here? The Margarito VS Mosley video didn’t get many replies.

[quote]redgladiator wrote:
So I don’t really follow the combat sports forum, but am I wasting my time posting boxing videos here? The Margarito VS Mosley video didn’t get many replies.[/quote]

Not at all. I watch them probably a million times over ahaha. So I appreciate it.

I appreciate! most people in the combat forum only care about mma, but I’m def a boxing enthusiast.

So I don’t really follow the combat sports forum, but am I wasting my time posting boxing videos here? The Margarito VS Mosley video didn’t get many replies.[/quote]

Big thanks for posting!!!

yeah, keep em coming. I’ve watch them several times. Thanks

Awesome!

My favorite sport. I watched it on HBO and was really amazed, one of the best all out fights I ever saw, no clinching, and all punches thrown had bad intentions. Great fight.

No, they are appreciated. Thank you.

mucho mucho gracias :slight_smile:

No, not a waste of time at all, thank you.

Nah man, keep posting them. It is very much appreciated. Without people posting videos, there are some fights I would have never watched. Thank you for the Marquez/Diaz fight.