T Nation

Markus Ruhl Goes Shopping

His wife or girlfriend is huge as well. I was shocked when he smoked a cig at the end of the video. What a crazy dude. Enjoy.

repost

srry its kinda old i saw it like last year

very funny though

Damn my bad. I figured it was too funny to not be posted here,. what a classic.

Funniest thing was how he lights up as his girl puts the groceries in the trunk.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
Funniest thing was how he lights up as his girl puts the groceries in the trunk.[/quote]

The look of shock/horror from the girl at the checkout line is priceless, as is the reaction of the skinny smiling dude that gives Markus props in passing (typical German behavior, in a good way, as I remember from long ago), and yes, this clip has been out for quite sometime…

Do Cigarettes not effect Europeans? They don’t make their women ugly and I guess I don’t know jack shit about the death tole there but I don’t hear about them dying from their breakfast of cigarettes and coffee. I think they might be immune.

[quote]FightingScott wrote:
Do Cigarettes not effect Europeans? They don’t make their women ugly and I guess I don’t know jack shit about the death tole there but I don’t hear about them dying from their breakfast of cigarettes and coffee. I think they might be immune.

[/quote]

Or there may be a large difference between “one cigarette after a meal” and “3 packs a day”.

RUUUUUUUHHHLLLLL!!!

(Sorry, somebody had to say it)

I’ve seen this video before as well, several months back.

It’s funny at the very end of the video, in the last 3-5 seconds, it looks like he is ‘supervising’ the area, making sure no one steals his groceries, while his female companion puts them in the car.

I would hate to see what would happen if someone tried to steal his stuff.

[quote]tmoney1 wrote:
RUUUUUUUHHHLLLLL!!!

(Sorry, somebody had to say it)

I’ve seen this video before as well, several months back.

It’s funny at the very end of the video, in the last 3-5 seconds, it looks like he is ‘supervising’ the area, making sure no one steals his groceries, while his female companion puts them in the car.

I would hate to see what would happen if someone tried to steal his stuff.[/quote]

Haha.! I would pay to see that. It wouldn’t be pretty especially if his wife got in on the action. Shit I would tag her in, she looks like she could do some damage. I wouldn’t hit it though. : )

[quote]withEzz wrote:
tmoney1 wrote:

Haha.! I would pay to see that. It wouldn’t be pretty especially if his wife got in on the action. Shit I would tag her in, she looks like she could do some damage. I wouldn’t hit it though. : ) [/quote]

Yeah good call. Because if you tried to hit it, Markus would probably hit you and squash you like a grape.

Markus Ruhl, in one word: Massive.

Society at it’s best.

When fat ass giant blob walks past you its normal but when big ass dude walks its a freak show. So sad.

I’m not even close to his bigness but I’m kinda bigish and I get lots of looks. Can’t imagine how he feels constantly getting the OMG look.

I think I would be more in shock over the WOMAN looking like she does rather than the guy.

Why does the woman look really pissed off/disgusted in the checkout que? What’s that all about?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
FightingScott wrote:

Or there may be a large difference between “one cigarette after a meal” and “3 packs a day”.[/quote]

In our green, green gardens we have grown an odd concept named “moderation”.

Shipping costs plenty :slight_smile:

[quote]Leeuwer wrote:
Professor X wrote:
FightingScott wrote:

Or there may be a large difference between “one cigarette after a meal” and “3 packs a day”.

Shipping costs plenty :-)[/quote]

Most smoking Europeans I know chain smoke. Maybe they practice moderation at home but not in the states.

[quote]HvRv wrote:
Society at it’s best.

When fat ass giant blob walks past you its normal but when big ass dude walks its a freak show. So sad.

I’m not even close to his bigness but I’m kinda bigish and I get lots of looks. Can’t imagine how he feels constantly getting the OMG look.[/quote]

Fat people are common, you see some mess everytime you go outside.

He probaly likes the constant OMG look (to a point) or else he probaly wouldn’t be 300 and whatever pounds of muscle that Ruhl is.

I agree Zap I go to school with a whole bunch of em that smoke like chimneys but I know some who moderate it. There’s also a lot of Americans I know that moderate it. I smoke, but just 1 to 2 cigarettes a month with a cigar hear and there.

[quote]KO421 wrote:

Fat people are common, you see some mess every time you go outside.

[/quote]

Yeah that is the real problem of today society. Instead of giving fat people the OMG look, its considered rude to comment about someone’s large fat ass.

But when you see a big hunk of man, even those that don’t look nearly like Marcus its kinda look of disgust or despise.
And the best part of it that people ALWAYS associate these people to steroids and think of them as unhealthy but don’t associate Fat ass mofos to real doom of our society, its just another chubby Happy-meal eater.

Go figure :smiley:

[quote]HvRv wrote:
KO421 wrote:

Fat people are common, you see some mess every time you go outside.

Yeah that is the real problem of today society. Instead of giving fat people the OMG look, its considered rude to comment about someone’s large fat ass.

Go figure :smiley:

[/quote]

Sometimes commenting on someones fat ass can give them motivation to loose the weight. In fact some people finally start to lose weight when they received an insult about how fat they are. Is it rude? absolutely, but you could be doing them a huge favor.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Leeuwer wrote:
Professor X wrote:
FightingScott wrote:

Shipping costs plenty :slight_smile:

Most smoking Europeans I know chain smoke. Maybe they practice moderation at home but not in the states. [/quote]

Very recently, the law in Belgium was passed on not smoking inside restaurants or public buildings.(you still can in bars though)

Europeans do smoke a lot though(in other things, they might use more moderation … perhaps).

Apparantely in America this law(a heavier version of it)was passed earlier, so(judging by some of the discussions)people apparantely make a much bigger deal out of smoking.

If I have to place a number on it, I’d say on average half of the people I know smoke.

It’s just so accepted here, like drinking alcohol, no one ever makes a big deal of it.(unless of course, it’s around an expecting mother, or a situation as such)