Marks 5/3/1 here we go

Ok made a big mistake today! First lecture was canceled because my lecturer was in court (as a lawyer lol) anyway i overestimated how much time I had and I was rushing down the gym I know its like against the law but…I forgot to eat…i cant believe it either…i also forgot my program with the weights I was meant to lift! But its ok It wont happen again!

So today was deadlift!
Did a warm up on 50kg x 5 then 60kg x 5 then 70 x 3!
Then: 80x3 (i just guessed these numbers because I didnt have the program)
then: 90x3
then: 100x9 (was very happy)

Then stiff leg deadlift (really felt these last week was great) 60kg 4x8 (with good form)

Then I hit the Overhand chins Did 5 bw then with a 15kg assist
then 6 with a 20kg assist x 3

Then I supersetted bicep curls 27kg with tricep push down 20kg 4x8

On a side note I started taking the Olimp BCAA and it tastes good and I know a lot of people who swear by the results so I’ll let you guys know as soon as I notice some results!

try 5x10 deadlifts/squats as assistance on the respective days, for fun

Is that the Big bit boring template?
I like the triumative or whatever it was called assistance work! but I might give it a shot on the next cycle!
Appreciate the input!

Ok today was bench day and i switched it up a bit (the order)

I did Incline bench warm up then 4x8 on 50kg

Then a few reps of 40kg on the bench just to get the movement right and did my
55x3
62.5x3
70x6 I thought I would get more out on this but i guess I was more fatigued than i thought! I almost failed on third rep so I was happy to push out another 3! So opinions: Bench first or Incline first while doing 5/3/1!

Then i did some DB rows 4x8 each arm with 20kg, I reall feel these i enjoy doing them!

Then onto Shrugs 4x20 with 20kg plate each hand: I squeeze at the top and really felt it working my traps!

Then I did some decline abs 3x12 and a quick set of 20 each side for my obliiques (spelling?) which are almost constantly bloated from the serious mass shakes!

If anyone is reading this please post your opinion on the Order of bench and incline bench and feel free to compare it to my last week!

? warmup for, then do the primary lift first, thats the idea

Yeah i figured that but then another bit of logic went off in my head and it was, everyone always says If your doing bench and incline bench on the same day do incline first so i was tossing it up!

What i mean when i say warm up is like 5 sets at 40% then 5 at 50 then 3 at 60 and then i go into working sets (if thats what you were asking i didnt get the start of your post)

Appreciate the advice anyway

thought i was only irish dude on t nat. friend of mine has simalar stats and weights 2 u,I have him doing a hybrid of 5 3 1 after a 6 week layoff with very good progess,train hard man

Nope not the only one! And i saw some bird from ireland aswell! thanks for the comment Steo, il take that advice for sure

Ok did legs today much happier than last week.

Warmed up with some light squats and built up to:
57.5 x 3
67.5 x 3
77.5 x 5

Then some leg curls 4x8 on 50kg 4010 tempo toes pointed in.

Then Leg press 3x8 at 120kg then 1x10 at 120kg just wanted to push myself.

Since I feel my chest is weakest part of my body (looking) I did 4x6 on 52.5kg on incline before hitting the calf raises

4x20 at 100kg

Thats the end of week 2 and i’m loving it. Thanks for the suggestion to swap to this k-man good call

just looked again shud of done 62.5x3
then 72.5x3 then 80x3 fuckin looked at wrong week! oh well not a huge deal!

Ok the weather in Ireland atm is awful its snowing very heavy and the country was not prepared ha! Had to hand in an assignment today in college so i didnt train early i went down late afternoon and did my session and hit the jacuzzi and sauna (oh yeah)

Session was good went like this- MP 5/3/1 (week 3)
Mp- 40x5
47.5x3
52.5x6 (feel good with that one)

Did 4 sets of weighted dips, used the dip belt this time though and it pulled at a different angle than the dumbell in my feet so they were a little harder i did 2x8 and 1x7 and 1x6! With a 10kg weight ontop of my BW which today was 82kg

Then I did a superset of Frontal raises with 25kg on top of the z bar so 32.5kg (i think)
so 4x8 at 32.5kg then
supersetted that with reverse flies 6kg each arm on the incline bench (any suggestions for substitutes? I didnt feel them that much, maybe flat bench with my feet on a dumbell and chest on my knees?

then i did 1 arm lateral raises 3x12 with 7.5kg and then 1x10 on same weight

Did some abs then and i would of done 5 mins of intervals but my calfs are in serious pain from last friday (dunno why but serious doms)

anyway hit the cuzzi and the sauna then and now im chillin like a villain!

Hit the gym a few hours ago went something like this

Deadlift x 5 3 1
5x 85
3x95
6x105

Narrow grip pull ups bw 5x5

Stiff leg deadlift 60kg 4x8

CLose grip bench 60kg superset with hammer curls
did 4x6 on bench and 4x10 each arm on the hammer curls

then some abs!

Ok in ireland there is mad snow so gym was actually closed yesterday ( i know…)
but since i work in 2 gyms ha i had the chance to go train before work today! Bench day
Bench warmup then 5x 57.5
3 x 65kg
3 x 77.5kg

then did 4x8 on incline bench on 50kg

then some dumbell rows 20kg 4x8

shrugs 4x20 with 20kg plates

then 2x10 on 10kg of chest flies

was all in all a good workout

ok so the weather has been fucking awful in dublin and I worked all weekend but before work tonight I got my leg session in it went like this

Squat 67.5kg x 5
77.5kg x 3
87.5kg x 3 (went for a 4th rep but failed)

4x8 on leg curls on 55kg

3x10 on leg press on 120kg

did calf raises 4x20 on 100kg and inbetween sets of that i did tricep rope pulldowns and bicep cable curls on 20kg each 3x12

then 4x 8 on 50kg of incline bench (with my shirt off still feel like chest is lacking so hitting it more often) Got a guy to spot me on the last set because I sturggled on the 3rd set i got 7 out solo and I was so close to the 8th rep on last set but couldnt push it out.

Tomorrow I start deload week!