MarkKO's Training Log

Looks like a half decent bloody place out in the sun.

1 Like

Still freaking about about the fact that a mere 450km inland that there are seagulls
What the fuck

3 Likes

Nice Place Mark.
Awful workout, good for you it’s over.

1 Like

Woke at 240.2 lbs, looking similar to yesterday but maybe a bit less bloated.

We’ve got pelicans too…

What kind of sorcery is this

We’ve got lakes

1 Like

ACT’s newest Bird species,
The lakegull

2 Likes

Deload finally begins.

Todays training

Reverse hyper, air squats, planks

Squat, mono
5xbar
3xplate/143 lbs
3x2 plates/231 lbs
5x3x253 lbs - it was awesome just not doing sets of 10

All up 30 minutes

6 Likes

Too bad there are no bays.

1 Like

EYYYYYYYYYY
bahdumsts

1 Like

Woke at 240.2 lbs, a bit bloated but nothing extreme.

2 Likes

Woke at 241.8 lbs, definitely bloated.

1 Like

You most certainly have put some quality muscle on with the work your putting in!

I see you reporting bloating quite often, do you think this could be a dietary issue deeper than just eating lots of food?

Reason I mention is because I used to suffer really bad with gas and bloating to the point I looked pregnant and put it down to just eating such high calories. Until by chance I found out my body does not tolerate oats or sweet potatoes, two things I ate almost daily. Since dropping the sweet potatoes and switching to gluten free oats (I don’t have issues with gluten from other sources) I have no bloating issues now despite eating very high cals, and if I try and introduce either food again it comes back instantly.

4 Likes

I get the same, however I’ve got some food allergies too, so even though I avoid what I shouldn’t eat, some stuff still doesn’t agree with me. Onions and garlic give me the massive bloat

1 Like

Ah, no. My bad. When I say bloated I mean by gut looks bloated. I get gas on and off but I’m not the one who suffers when that happens. I need to limit milk and processed bread consumption but that’s about it. I’m a lucky SOB.

2 Likes

Define processed. We buy stuff that’s supposed to be organic but who knows. The food industry lies! I eat a ton of bread and tortillas. Bread was a staple in the early years of man (I think?) so I don’t buy the keto nonsense.

2 Likes

I mean bog standard supermarket white toast and stuff. Sourdough and bakery fresh bread I can eat till the cows come home.

3 Likes

Oh right cool, I thought you meant that tight, full of wind, any sudden movements and a fart inadvertently comes out kinda bloat.

Seriously though keep up the good work, your not leaving any gains on the table with the amount of effort your putting in in and out of the gym.

2 Likes

Thank you.

Nah, nowhere near that bad. The sweet potatoes do seem to increase my noxious gases, but nothing extreme.

1 Like