MarkKO's Training Log

I’m Australian. We swear a fair bit as I’m sure @simo74 and @painter27 will confirm.

6 Likes

I’m an American. We fail to speak or write our language properly but we make up new words every year. :man_facepalming:

4 Likes

Woke at 239.1 lbs, absolutely no bloating. Elbows and hands are tight, sore and swollen. Elbow pain isn’t the tendinitis pain I used to have, just feels puffy and full.

1 Like

What are you talking about ya wanker, we don’t fking cuss much at all.

3 Likes

In New York, you would be expected to have emptied your service revolver and killed them.

See Killing of Sean Bell - Wikipedia

You cursed and are worried about getting in trouble, lol.

Not to hijack the thread, but English teachers are the fucking worst.

See, I just used the word fucking as an adverb, what the fuck?

Now it’s a noun.

That’s fucked up (adjectival phrase).

This shit (noun) is so fucking (adverb) versatile.

Fuck (verb) it.

9 Likes

I probably could have but they did stop. The little shit had two loaded guns in the car too. Part of his burglary was the guns. If he’d reached for anything then you would’ve seen me on the news for killing a kid. Glad I’m not famous.

2 Likes

This seems germane to the discussion

4 Likes

Fuck de tabarnacle, your ostie de video is not available to the Kanuck.

1 Like

haha. +100

1 Like

Fucking fuck the fucking fuckers. Noun, verb, adjective and adverb in one sentence. It truly is the most versatile of words…

3 Likes

This is truly an Aussie thread with all the fucking swearing.
My Aussie and Kiwi friend swear all the fucking time.
Favorite of theirs “For Fucks Sake” Love it when they shout it out loud.

On another note, get that fixed, we can’t have you injured.

4 Likes

It’s already better :slight_smile: just built up fatigue. I’m no longer just holding a bar and DBs, timber and tools too.

3 Likes

Can confirm.
I try to rotate my swearing a bit… currently in use is “Ahh Ya Fucking monkeys ball sack”

2 Likes

Woke at 240.5 lbs, some minor bloating. I know a lot of that is salt, but it’s still nice to see. Elbows feel better, hands still feeling a bit swollen but not as much as yesterday.

1 Like

Also, average gain time: 1.7 lbs over August, so that’s around 0.4 lbs/week. Definitely way out of the danger zone, but IMO significant enough to count.

My average intake over the weighing period (28 August to 03 September) has been 3700 calories, with my minimum set at 3100 cal like it has for the past six months or so. What I’m thinking is that I’ll raise my minimum to 3400 cal/day and work from there.

4 Likes

My wife cusses like a sailor. Try to tell her to take a chill pill and she promptly tells me to shut the fuck up lol

7 Likes

haha.

Todays training

Last day of the hypertrophy phase, rounding it off with the usual callisthenic 10 second rest buttfucking. Figured I’d use the outdoor gym next to where we’re working ATM

https://www.instagram.com/p/BnQR4Ozh4uC/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=lkvgy99xn66a

Push-ups
50 total reps: 20, 10s to 50

Diamond push-ups
25 total reps: 10, 10, 5

Dips
50 total reps: 10, 5, 3, 3, 3, 1, rest (25); 10, 5, 3, 3, 2, 2 (50)

Bench dips
50 total reps: 20, 10s to 50

Pull-ups
35 total reps: 6 on the rings and fingers started cramping. No 10 second rests today, sorry Greg; 5 on the rings, more finger fuckery (11); 4 on the rings, fingers again (15); 3 on the balls, less fuckery from my fingers (18); 5x1 on the rings with 10 second rests, fingers fine (23); 3 on the rings, fingers fine (26); 3 on the rings (29); 3 on the rings (32); 3 on the rings (35)

Air squats
80 total reps: 20s to 80

Lying leg raises
50 total reps: 10s to 30 then a mix of 3s, 4s, a 5 and some manly sobbing

Done in an hour

9 Likes

That workout sounds like a lot of buttfucking mate. Good job

1 Like

Of all the training I have done since mid 2014, this would be the one I liked the least. The deadlift day is a close runner up, especially the rack pulls.

3 Likes