Market Online Training/Coaching Services?

Only have a few clients at the moment, going very well. Looking for any tips or recommendations on where to market or promote myself as well as my services in an online area where fitness enthusiasts or new-comers, or even well trained individuals may be interested in improving their approaches to reach their short-term and long-term goals.

Open for any criticism, etc, etc.

Thanks!

Many of the writers for tnation do online coaching. John Meadows for instance. Look them up.

Definitely read through the Personal Trainer’s thread and the links there. In general, the best marketing will be the kickass results you deliver to clients. Have them make serious visible progress and word of mouth will spread.

Get on social media and pump out some good content mixed with testimonials. I’m a big, big believer in Gary Vaynerchuk’s Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook approach.

Also, there’s no posting links to training/nutrition sites or blogs here on the forums, but you can put a link to your site in your profile. I’m sure you’re still building it, but it’s a pretty ugly site right now. At the very least, get your own domain name. They’re super cheap, like under 10 bucks for a year, and make you look much more professional. Also, splurge for the upgrade and pay to not advertise Wix all over the place. It makes your business seems amateurish.

2 Likes