Mark Sanchez Girlfriend

You know what’s absolutely hilarious? Jerry Seinfeld started dating his now wife when she was 17 and he was 40. She went to a prep school in NYC. How is THIS Sanchez situation a scandal and people barley blinked at Seinfeld’s choice of a girlfriend?

And lets not even get started on Woody Allen and THAT fucked up situation. Sanchez is what 23? 24? people need to relax.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:
why is everyone making a big deal over his gf being 17. I mean why does it have to be a “scandal” when he himself is 24. Why are people so obsessed over issues like that? Didnt girls younger than 17 marry older guys all the time not less than 50 years ago?

Maybe. But I’m more concerned about cranky old white dudes who portray themselves as young black men on internet forums just so they can twist contextual details to make blacks appear inferior.
[/quote]

Technically Sanchez is Mexican American, but I agree with your reasoning all the same.

[quote]Pootie Tang wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:
why is everyone making a big deal over his gf being 17. I mean why does it have to be a “scandal” when he himself is 24. Why are people so obsessed over issues like that? Didnt girls younger than 17 marry older guys all the time not less than 50 years ago?

Maybe. But I’m more concerned about cranky old white dudes who portray themselves as young black men on internet forums just so they can twist contextual details to make blacks appear inferior.
[/quote]

Technically Sanchez is Mexican American, but I agree with your reasoning all the same.[/quote]

I was referring to HH portraying himself as Clip on these forums.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[/quote]

Technically Sanchez is Mexican American, but I agree with your reasoning all the same.[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah I know of Clips alter ego, I gotta give you credit for calling him out every time.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]clip11 wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yeah I know of Clips alter ego, I gotta give you credit for calling him out every time. [/quote]

LOL!

Actually, Roybot has done some great detective work in uncovering HH.

I am HeadHunter.

I made that account years back so I could make old white guys look more insane than they actually are.

Plot Twist

[quote]strungoutboy21 wrote:
My question is, why would he go out with a 17 year old in the first place. He could probably rake in tons of hot, older chicks. Why go out with someone who still has the highschool mentality.[/quote]

why would a guy want a hot young 17 yr old girl. if you have to ask that question, you should hand in your man card. lol.

[quote]therajraj wrote:

My question is, why would he go out with a 17 year old in the first place. He could probably rake in tons of hot, older chicks. Why go out with someone who still has the highschool mentality.[/quote]

I know older guys (late 30’s-early 40’s) who have always found themselves most attracted to women 18-21. It’s never changed as they’ve aged.

[/quote]

I agree with this statement 100% some people think as a man gets older, his taste in women should age as well. well, for me, it hasn’t and it won’t ever change. when i was 18, i thought 40 yr old women were old looking and i still still think they are old looking. yes, i have said many times that age is a state of mind, but if you look like the typical 40 yr old woman, please, stay away.

We live in a society where men who are 40 are Johnny Depp, guys considered to be the best looking guys in the world. Women who are 40 are thought of as old middleaged soccer moms. whether thats fair or not, thats simply the way it is.

You know what’s absolutely hilarious? Jerry Seinfeld started dating his now wife when she was 17 and he was 40. She went to a prep school in NYC. How is THIS Sanchez situation a scandal and people barley blinked at Seinfeld’s choice of a girlfriend?

And lets not even get started on Woody Allen and THAT fucked up situation. Sanchez is what 23? 24? people need to relax.[/quote]

Both Jerry seinfeld and Sanchez are both adults. there chronological age shouldn’t matter. there is no difference between a 40 yr old man and a 20 yr old. only in your mind is there a difference. do you really think jerry thinks any different at 40 than he did at 20, i highly doubt it.

[quote]TD54 wrote:

[quote]Edevus wrote:

[quote]TD54 wrote:

[quote]Edevus wrote:
Ah, American laws…

So, suddenly a girl turns 18 and she’s mature and prepared enough to date a guy over 18, but few hours before she was, legally, not allowed.

[/quote]

No, that is not how it works. But can you propose a better way of deeming a girl mature enough to sleep with an adult? No, you can’t[/quote]

How’s not?
Adult with under 18* = Illegal.
Adult with over/and 18 = Legal.

Yes, I do, own judgement. Or are European 13-17 years old girls more mature, by default, than American (and Turkish to that extend) girls?

*Depending the estate I guess. [/quote]

So you propose giving everyone the right to make their “own judgement” as to whether or not they are mature enough to be having sex with adults? You have to see the flaws in this…

What i was saying is that being under 18 does not mean you don’t have the maturity to have sex with older people just as being over 18 doesn’t mean you do have the maturity for it. Everyone knows that including those who wrote the law. But the problem is, you can’t define when each individual girl and boy in this country is mature enough to have sex with older people, so even though it is flawed, setting an age marker is the best option.

[/quote]

I fail to see your point. The law is 91 years old. Damn, most people dont live that long! Laws are there to protect (control) the masses. Some 17-year-old girls are more than capable/mature to hold an intimate/sexual relationship with an older guy. Some arent, and that is who the law is aimed at protecting, but everyone else has to live by those laws. Suddenly she isnt a 17-year-old who is/maybe/might be mature enough. She’s just a sheep that gets treated like all the others. When you do this to society, control them to the lowest common denominater, your really robbing yourself of the potential the “mature” ones have- AND I dont mean the potential for a bunch of old fat cats to snort crack of some cheerleaders tit.
Your telling the ‘exceptional’ sheep, “Sorry, I know your capable, but we have to treat you all the same.” So suddenly the capable sheep, seeing how they are treating just like their slower, dumber counterparts, regardless of their potential, dont have to try as hard anymore. So they stop trying. /tangent

No laws were broken, there is no story here. Lets be honest with ourselves and admit the only reason this made the news is because its been a long time since jailbait has had the spotlight.

[quote]roguevampire wrote:

And lets not even get started on Woody Allen and THAT fucked up situation. Sanchez is what 23? 24? people need to relax.[/quote]

Both Jerry seinfeld and Sanchez are both adults. there chronological age shouldn’t matter. there is no difference between a 40 yr old man and a 20 yr old. only in your mind is there a difference. do you really think jerry thinks any different at 40 than he did at 20, i highly doubt it. [/quote]

I personally could care less who’s polishing their knobs on a regular basis. I just wanted to point out the media hypocrisy.

Also if I don’t think differently at 40 than I did at 20 then I have wasted the last 20yrs of my life.

Both Jerry seinfeld and Sanchez are both adults. there chronological age shouldn’t matter. there is no difference between a 40 yr old man and a 20 yr old. only in your mind is there a difference. do you really think jerry thinks any different at 40 than he did at 20, i highly doubt it. [/quote]

I personally could care less who’s polishing their knobs on a regular basis. I just wanted to point out the media hypocrisy.

Also if I don’t think differently at 40 than I did at 20 then I have wasted the last 20yrs of my life. [/quote]

sure, somethings change. but what your physically attracted to, never changes.

[quote]clip11 wrote:

Meh. He’s not breaking the law. If it were me, and especially if I were in the public eye, I’d wait until she was 18 to formalize our “relationship”.

Oh, and I’d definitely bang that announcer like a cheap set of garage drums…boom boom boom boom boom boom BAM!

[quote]therajraj wrote:

I know older guys (late 30’s-early 40’s) who have always found themselves most attracted to women 18-21. It’s never changed as they’ve aged.

[/quote]

I agree with this statement 100% some people think as a man gets older, his taste in women should age as well. well, for me, it hasn’t and it won’t ever change. when i was 18, i thought 40 yr old women were old looking and i still still think they are old looking. yes, i have said many times that age is a state of mind, but if you look like the typical 40 yr old woman, please, stay away.

We live in a society where men who are 40 are Johnny Depp, guys considered to be the best looking guys in the world. Women who are 40 are thought of as old middleaged soccer moms. whether thats fair or not, thats simply the way it is. [/quote]

You ain’t no Johnny Depp… Just sayin.

What many of the ‘mature’ guys attracted to teenagers don’t realize is that from the perspective of a teenager, they are repulsive and creepy old men with too much body hair and smell like dad and grandpa. I say this because I remember. To a 17 year old anything over 25 is pretty disgusting and getting into old man territory, actually 23 is pretty damn old at that age even.

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

We live in a society where men who are 40 are Johnny Depp, guys considered to be the best looking guys in the world. Women who are 40 are thought of as old middleaged soccer moms. whether thats fair or not, thats simply the way it is. [/quote]

You ain’t no Johnny Depp… Just sayin.[/quote]

bahhaahahah. thats not the point. point is how men are perceived in todays society compared to how women are. And the proper way to say it is, johnny depp is no Rogue vampire. im a 285lb muscular monster. while he is a puny pretty boy. trust me, im happy being me. as im sure he is also. i can guarantee you, id stand out in a crowd 1000x more than he would.

some women maybe intimidated and scared by that fact, some women appreciate a true Alpha Male. some women might find a male lion scary, but they may also appreciate their raw unadulterated power and strength and are attracted to that. while others are made to feel bad about their own bodies. why like a guy who is everything your not.

[quote]debraD wrote:
What many of the ‘mature’ guys attracted to teenagers don’t realize is that from the perspective of a teenager, they are repulsive and creepy old men with too much body hair and smell like dad and grandpa. I say this because I remember. To a 17 year old anything over 25 is pretty disgusting and getting into old man territory, actually 23 is pretty damn old at that age even.

[/quote]

wow, sweetie, are you kidding me. if that was the case, youd never ever hear about young 16, 17 yr olds getting with “older” guys. you are soooo off base its down right funny. yes, im sure there are some girls that feel that way, but that highly depends on the guy. remember, we don’t have our “age” stamped on our foreheads. meaning, nobody knows how old anyone is, unless they tell you. these young girls have no clue how old a guy is, especially if they look young.

All the young girls that get wet over the movie twighlight and the vampire. how old is that guy, lol, 250 yrs old. yes, its a movie, i realize that. but still, in the movie hes that old. only thing is, he looks young. if you look young, you will be perceived as being young and girls with think your young also. young or old is solely in your mind.

[quote]debraD wrote:

[quote]therajraj wrote:

[/quote]

You ain’t no Johnny Depp… Just sayin.[/quote]

bahhaahahah. thats not the point. point is how men are perceived in todays society compared to how women are. And the proper way to say it is, johnny depp is no Rogue vampire. im a 285lb muscular monster. while he is a puny pretty boy. trust me, im happy being me. as im sure he is also. i can guarantee you, id stand out in a crowd 1000x more than he would.

some women maybe intimidated and scared by that fact, some women appreciate a true Alpha Male. some women might find a male lion scary, but they may also appreciate their raw unadulterated power and strength and are attracted to that. while others are made to feel bad about their own bodies. why like a guy who is everything your not. [/quote]

lol

Way to miss the point entirely. Teenagers and young women love Johnny Depp and those that look like him BECAUSE they are puny and small and cute and boyish. Big muscular dudes are gross to them.

[quote]debraD wrote:

[/quote]

daddy issues.

That is all.