Mark Coleman Drops Out of UFC 106

According to Tito’s official twitter he has anyway, a few MMA sites are reporting it as well. Like MMAJunkie.com.

In other news, Kimbo Slice responded on his Twitter to Ortiz with "shit I’ll fight @titoortiz

…Maybe a legit challenge.

Ortiz would run through Kimbo- White would never let this happen, he has to milk this cash cow carefully.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
Ortiz would run through Kimbo- White would never let this happen, he has to milk this cash cow carefully.[/quote]

Well said, until Kimbo actually learns, understands and can actually execute a good ground game he’s not going to be a challenge to most in the UFC.

Tito has great ground and pound, well when he was fighting so we’ll see. With seeing Roy fight, Kimbo would get smashed against Tito on the ground. Kimbo needs lots of time to get his ground game up IMO.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Schwarzfahrer wrote:
Ortiz would run through Kimbo- White would never let this happen, he has to milk this cash cow carefully.

Well said, until Kimbo actually learns, understands and can actually execute a good ground game he’s not going to be a challenge to anyone in any legit fighting organization.[/quote]

Fixed that for ya.

I dunno, it could be a money maker.

[quote]BodyByGame20 wrote:
I dunno, it could be a money maker. [/quote]

But only as a one off fight.

Mind you, I can’t think of a heavyweight in the UFC that I think Kimbo would be better than evens to beat.

Interesting. Would Kimbo fight at LHW then, if this fight were to happen? Could Kimbo cut 25-30 pounds? Judging by the way he looks, it doesn’t look like he carries a lot of excess weight. If he did cut to 205, he would almost certainly sacrifice muscle in the process.

Either way, Tito too much on the ground for Kimbo.

I doubt Kimbo has even thought of dropping to LHW. All in all he can be good but he just needs to be at it for a few years to develop proper skills. Gotta consider the fact that he IS 35 years old…nevermind COMPETING…the man has gotta learn a whole lotta shit and at 35 if he learns awesome skills within the next 3 years…that puts him a 38. ON TOP of competing…Kimbo better make as much money as he can doing this MMA thing, and see if he can expand from MMA to more commercials or anything to sponsor him.

There is not anyone I can think of on UFC roster at HW, LHW, or MW that couldn’t take apart Kimbo in embarassing fasion. Why this guy’s name comes up so often, I will never understand.

Tito is going to fight Forrest instead. Great matchup!

http://www.mmaweekly.com/absolutenm/templates/dailynews.asp?articleid=9730&zoneid=13

yeah thats awesome i really think Forrest got better and better as there first fight went on. I think forrest was intimidated by tito at first then realized it was just another fight and got into a groove. Forrest is a way better and more confident fighter now and even though Tito said he had a bum knee in that fight and used it to explain why he couldnt shoot well. I Dont see him having much of a chance with forrest in his first fight back.

both of them are overrated amongst ufc fans, tito in particular was the most overrated ufc champion of all time. forest will sneak out a win.

I hope Tito smashes Forrest. He needs a beatdown for acting like a baby following his loss to Silva.

Tito was injured in that first fight and his cardio wasn’t there, as he looked tired after that first round. But man, that first round, he completely dominated Griffin.

If Tito can get the fight to the ground, it’s a wrap. Forrest won’t KO Ortiz.

Neither are overrated beating Rampage and Shogun ain’t to shabby and Tito did beat Wanderlei, and Belfort. In my opinion Griffin is a top five light heavy and still underated, Forrest by UD.

[quote]tmoney1 wrote:
Interesting. Would Kimbo fight at LHW then, if this fight were to happen? Could Kimbo cut 25-30 pounds? Judging by the way he looks, it doesn’t look like he carries a lot of excess weight. If he did cut to 205, he would almost certainly sacrifice muscle in the process.

Either way, Tito too much on the ground for Kimbo.[/quote]

well, i don’t think the muscle he carries really helps him that much, aside from the extra weight. based off his build, i assume he does a lot of upperbody lifting and little for his lower body. if that’s true, then i think if he took a more integrated approach to training and conditioning, he could make LHW. realistically, he could prolly make it now but doing an extreme cut.

however, if he’s just naturally built like that, then i dunno. bseides, Tito’s GNP is too good for a guy like him, though.