Marius Workout Schedule

Hello everyone, 1st post (of many I hope) Been training for over ten years and confident with my ability and knowledge as well as my progress. However recently fascinated with Marius and his conditioning. Always wanted useful muscle rather than pure visual conditioning. Obviously not going to acheive the heights of the great man, but very interested in his training methods.

Wanted to use myself as an experiment, on his web site it seems part of the programme is there, but it doesn’t seem complete, does anyone have the whole programme so that I could try it and see if I can make some significant gains.?

I’m not going to replicate the second part of his training i.e. the specific strongman events, but the morning piece seems to suit.

Thanks in advance

What’s the link to his site again?

Also, the holes you speak of may be there on purpose because they’re filled in by the strongman stuff…

-Dan

Mariusz has great genetics and years of experience (and also is – presumably :slight_smile: – “assisted”), so unless you’re in the same position, I think it’s unlikely his program would work for you. Why not try a program that’s more suited to you and your specific goals?

[quote]WhiteCaesar wrote:
Mariusz has great genetics and years of experience (and also is – presumably :slight_smile: – “assisted”), so unless you’re in the same position, I think it’s unlikely his program would work for you. Why not try a program that’s more suited to you and your specific goals?[/quote]

I agree with your comments, but as I said I believe that this approach would suit my goals. I have over 10 years of experience and have absorbed a lot of knowledge. I am no expert but I understand what works best for me and what shows good results.

I want useful strength and muscle mass, I will never be a true exhibiting bodybuilder, but I have an ambition to compete in strength competitions. I just thought that it would be an interesting project to see if using the basic ideas of this workout would enhance a natural trainer with quality nutrition, good genetics and no ‘assistance’

Link

http://www.pudzian.pl/english/index2.php