Marijuana Use on EC Stack?

I’m finally about to start my first Ephedrine/Caffeine cycle and I was just curious I’ve done some research but couldn’t really find an answer if it’s safe to use marijuana while on EC stack. People said they both raise your heart rate so does that mean it’s a for sure no go? I have no problem quitting just curious cus Id prefer not to but it’s no big deal. Btw I’m 19 idk if that makes a difference because I probably shouldn’t have any heart problems at this young?

No drug is 100% safe. Asprin can kill. Shit, people die from eating peanuts.

That said, I’ve done a fair bit of, uh, research in the past. My experiments demonstrated that you don’t really have to worry too much about your heart exploding. If the weed is really good you might THINK your heart is exploding, but it isn’t.

The only advice I will give you is to make sure you are honest with yourself about whether or not the MJ is getting in the way of doing the things you want to do, especially when it comes to goals. I’m not saying it will, I’m just saying that it can.

Are you saying peanuts are drugs?!?

AWESOME!!!

1 Like

Well you could look at it that way I suppose, and have a big peanut party with your friends if you like.

What I was getting at is that death lurks around every corner.

1 Like

I was actually thinking of selling it to high school kids in the suburbs

1 Like

You’ll have unlimited energy and stamina. Lots of reps, Zero rests between sets.

You’ll feel no pain. No strain, no burn. No nagging tightness anywhere.

Every song in your headphones will be like its being sung just for you. Like a personal pep talk, so workouts will be intense.

Its easy to get injured or to work so hard you cant recover from workouts.

1 Like

Might THINK it is if it’s good Hahahahah😂 and yeah sounds good thanks for the feedback man

Yeah I’ll have to make sure to be careful and not get carried away

I would think that ephedrine and caffeine taken together is risky enough.

I haven’t read up on those being taken together enough to know much about it, admittedly. I’m assuming you have?

ephedrine and caffeine is a classic fat-burning stack

3 Likes