T Nation

Marijuana Before a Workout

[quote]sam747 wrote:
It helps me workout at a higher level.[/quote]

What level exactly is that?

yeah, it’s like EDT without the density part … Escalated Training … ask Staley … perhaps they did some experimentation in Area 51.

[quote]RIT Jared wrote:
sam747 wrote:
It helps me workout at a higher level.

[/quote]

He was kidding wasnt he?

Ya, know, I like to party, drink beer, talk dirty and chase wild women, as well as a couple of other vices, but I never try to convince myself that it’s good for me.

Just a thought.

[quote]sam747 wrote:
It helps me workout at a higher level.[/quote]

I find that hard to believe. If you’re having a problem with intensity in the gym, you need to reevaluate things. There are much more effective ways of improving your workout than smoking before it.

[quote]conorh wrote:
Ya, know, I like to party, drink beer, talk dirty and chase wild women, as well as a couple of other vices, but I never try to convince myself that it’s good for me.

Just a thought.[/quote]

EXACTLY

[quote]Jersey5150 wrote:
RIT Jared wrote:
sam747 wrote:
It helps me workout at a higher level.

He was kidding wasnt he?[/quote]

Hope so. Who knows?

Yeah, weed before working out is good. But you know what I like to do is drink a lot of alcohol before I drive!!! I am such a better driver.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
Yeah, weed before working out is good. But you know what I like to do is drink a lot of alcohol before I drive!!! I am such a better driver. [/quote]

What’s the matter you little sissy, you can’t handle a car while being drunk AND stoned at the same time?!?

Some T-man YOU are.

[quote]KJ Bridgewater wrote:
StevenF wrote:
Yeah, weed before working out is good. But you know what I like to do is drink a lot of alcohol before I drive!!! I am such a better driver.

What’s the matter you little sissy, you can’t handle a car while being drunk AND stoned at the same time?!?

Some T-man YOU are.
[/quote]

Coming form a Canadian…he is right.

I think when sam747 said it took him to a higher level he was making a pun. You know, “higher level.”

It’s a play on words and…
Nevermind.

[quote]daMOJO wrote:
I think when sam747 said it took him to a higher level he was making a pun. You know, “higher level.”

Nevermind.[/quote]

Ah-now it all makes sense. lol I’m a little slow on the uptake today.

You should actually to be on the healther side smoke a bowl of Tribulas instead of the marijuana before workouts.

Cannabis shouldn’t be smoked before doing anything particularly important. It helps with very few things:

1. Eating contests

2. Watching idiotic movies (Dude, Where’s My Car?, Adam Sandler flicks, Harold and Kumar, etc.)

3. Possibly sex

That’s it. Anything else is probably all in your head.

Sex? I have heard from many women that potheads have trouble raising the flag if they are chronic users.

[quote]daMOJO wrote:

Nevermind.[/quote]

I thought it was funny.

If the shit is any good you won’t be able to lift!

[quote]Zeppelin795 wrote:
If the shit is any good you won’t be able to lift![/quote]

Yeah. White Widow and AK-47 are muthafukas.

Having sex after smoking some hash is better than drunk sex , cause it totally relaxes that heck out of ya. Man life’s too short not to have a few redeemable vices

[quote]thabigdon24 wrote:
Having sex after smoking some hash is better than drunk sex , cause it totally relaxes that heck out of ya. Man life’s too short not to have a few redeemable vices [/quote]

Yup. I have no problem with the stuff. I just don’t mix it with training. And I don’t use it on a regular basis.