Marijuana and T-Levels

I’d worry more about my lung capacity than T-levels. Especially after a year or more of daily smoking. Those combustible weed hydrocarbon deposits wreak havoc on your VO2 max.

You probably won’t notice it though, as it diminishes. The damage happens slowly. If you live in a city with bad air, well…ya can’t stop breathing.

Man have I got something for you guys:

I once decided to watch a hour+ long video on the history of MJ in the US, and it’s crazy. America went from saying it’s evil, to it making you go crazy, to it being legalized, then to it being unpatriotic, and finally it makes you into a terrible, terrible person.

It’s so hard to find unbiased information, because there’s only two extremes, the government, and the pot heads. But I’m pretty sure anything the government states is BS, so just go by actual research with tests

[quote]orion wrote:

There is weed and there is weed.

Most commercial strains are very strong on the Indica side because of the short flowering cycle and the high yield.

Sativa strains take 2 times longer and have only half the yield, but you do not get stoned but high.[/quote]

Exactly.

I’ve actually noticed that since I started smoking daily I eat a lot more thanks to the munchies. Its makes it easier to gain weight.

nothing greater than heavy dls with a few hits of purp

yeah

[quote]mazevedo wrote:
This is a bit off topic but I think it’s worth discussion…

What’s with all the studies over the years that say that smoking weed makes you sterile and you won’t be able to have kids blah blah blah??? They used to warn us all throughout high school about this as a scare tactic or something.

I shit you not, I know AT LEAST 30 or 40 guys who, in about the last ten years or so, have knocked up chicks like there’s no tomorrow and they’ve smoked at least moderate (some are flat out pot heads) amounts of dank consistently over the years. That’s got to be one of the biggest bullshit myths ever.[/quote]

Ive smoked bud since I was 13 years old, first time was an overnight boxing trip in Morgantown WV. In the last 5 years me and my wife have had 4 children. Also, on Doug Stanhopes 30 days of Marijuana, after 30 days of not smoking he had an average sperm count, after 30 days of straight smoking his sperm count was way way above average. Marijuana may have its cons, but it hasn’t stopped me from having a decent job, having a great family, and being a great father.

His sperm count wasn’t way way up. It increased. But not by some potency increasing margin.

well i was high and they had a line graph-good enough for me.

Don’t go thinking I’m anti-weed.

http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2298103

[quote]belligerent wrote:
mazevedo wrote:
I sure hope you’re growing it yourself or that shit is going to get expensive! That’s a lot of bud for that short of a span. Are you smoking these quantities to your dome, or do you share? Does someone match you at least? None of my business but I figured I’d ask for the sake of conversation.

I’m not growing it myself; it’s just expensive, unfortunately. And I’m prety much smoking it to the dome as you said. I need better connections so I can get some danks… been smoking mids all month and it is getting old. Unfortunately I don’t have a lot of pot acquaintances so that’s been making thinks difficult… you’d think getting the stuff would be easier for a guy living in Washington. Oh, if only someone would sell me some good weed…[/quote]

yeh ive been smokin mids recently too, i lost my connect on that presidential. i smoke weed all the time and before workouts plenty of times. in fact if i have weed… which is 95% of the time ill smoke it 2,3,or more times a day. hell, im high right now… i still make great gains in strength and good grades in college, all that bs they try to tell you in school are mostly lies. i would say it prob isnt very good for your lungs… The only downside to those thc’s is getting the damn munchies while your trying to lower your bf%. other than that, i like being able to get stoned with my friends and not have to worry about the counter productiveness that alcohol brings to the table. blaze up

elano, you should invest in a Vaporizer.

[quote]elano wrote:
belligerent wrote:
mazevedo wrote:
I sure hope you’re growing it yourself or that shit is going to get expensive! That’s a lot of bud for that short of a span. Are you smoking these quantities to your dome, or do you share? Does someone match you at least? None of my business but I figured I’d ask for the sake of conversation.

I’m not growing it myself; it’s just expensive, unfortunately. And I’m prety much smoking it to the dome as you said. I need better connections so I can get some danks… been smoking mids all month and it is getting old. Unfortunately I don’t have a lot of pot acquaintances so that’s been making thinks difficult… you’d think getting the stuff would be easier for a guy living in Washington. Oh, if only someone would sell me some good weed…

yeh ive been smokin mids recently too, i lost my connect on that presidential. i smoke weed all the time and before workouts plenty of times. in fact if i have weed… which is 95% of the time ill smoke it 2,3,or more times a day. hell, im high right now… i still make great gains in strength and good grades in college, all that bs they try to tell you in school are mostly lies. i would say it prob isnt very good for your lungs… The only downside to those thc’s is getting the damn munchies while your trying to lower your bf%. other than that, i like being able to get stoned with my friends and not have to worry about the counter productiveness that alcohol brings to the table. blaze up[/quote]

Man, that sucks about the loss of the connection. I’ve been a little high a few times going in to working out. It was mostly stuff that I b/s’ed my way through… arm day, shoulder day. Then eventually, I did on squat day. After that horrendous excuse for a workout, I found out I just couldn’t get intense when I was high. If you works for you, though, more to power to you!

[quote]elano wrote:
belligerent wrote:
mazevedo wrote:

I’m not growing it myself; it’s just expensive, unfortunately. And I’m prety much smoking it to the dome as you said. I need better connections so I can get some danks… been smoking mids all month and it is getting old. Unfortunately I don’t have a lot of pot acquaintances so that’s been making thinks difficult… you’d think getting the stuff would be easier for a guy living in Washington. Oh, if only someone would sell me some good weed…

yeh ive been smokin mids recently too, i lost my connect on that presidential. i smoke weed all the time and before workouts plenty of times. in fact if i have weed… which is 95% of the time ill smoke it 2,3,or more times a day. hell, im high right now… i still make great gains in strength and good grades in college, all that bs they try to tell you in school are mostly lies. i would say it prob isnt very good for your lungs… The only downside to those thc’s is getting the damn munchies while your trying to lower your bf%. other than that, i like being able to get stoned with my friends and not have to worry about the counter productiveness that alcohol brings to the table. blaze up[/quote]

you might have a ridiculous tolerance but blazing up 3-4 times a day with any normal job will not work. I try not to build tolerance so I don’t smoke that often, but when I do Its great.

Again though there are some people who smoke all the time and DO NOT have great lives, yet their are alcoholics and many other drug addicts who have had amazing careers. It all comes down to the individual though.

Everything in moderation. Everyday, All Day is too much, just like lifting Everyday, drinking, sex, work and everything else. Me personally, I’m a pot philosopher so I like to just think when I’d smoke, not worry about bustin out this last set of squats. That’s “Just Do It” work. I don’t like any serious physical exertion when high, except sex.

And to the dude who can’t get good weed in Washington??!! WTF??! If you are anywhere close to Seattle, holla at my boy T!!

Five Billion dollar a year operation here in B.C. The governments are so fuck’n stupid. My daughter was concieved on Marijuana and she is amazing. I’ve worked out stoned more than I have straight.

I remember the first time I went repelling. The instructor told us it would be better than any drug we’d tried. It was an amazing rush. But nothing compared to the rush I got when I did it stoned.

I don’t know about you guys, but I feel a certain level of empowerment when I see a bunch of successful people talk about how much they love blowin’ trees. It’s nice to see people who have healthy children, good jobs, and hard bodies explaining how much they love to burn, as opposed to the usual jerk-off loser potheads who have accomplished nothing.

It just goes to show that it’s not the pot that makes people stupid and lazy, it’s just the stupidity and laziness of the lay-person that gets exacerbated by marijuana use.

I don’t care if this thread gets hijacked because it’s old as hell anyway, so: What’s your preferred method of smoking? I favor blunts.

-dizzle

I have a deer antler pipe I got for a birthday present from the biggest smoker I know “Toker”. I’ve had the pipe for 14 years and I can’t even begin to calculate the amount of pot that has been smoked in it.

I’ll smoke it anyway I can get it in a pinch. For me it’s all about quality, I perferr the mind meld variety. The shit that comes out around here is the best in the world. Far stronger than Hashish and more pricey.

[quote]A-Dizz wrote:
I favor blunts.
[/quote]

x2

After a long day of waking up, cooking, lifting, work while fitting 6 meals into that timeframe. For my “free time” a blunt or two does the trick to get those last 1-2 meals in and a nice deep sleep.