March on Washington!

March on Washington, Jan. 27, 2007

The US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation has endorsed the Jan. 27-29 March on Washington organized by United for Peace and Justice. The US Campaign urges its supporters to come to Washington and send a clear message: End the War in Iraq! Bring the Troops Home Now!

http://www.unitedforpeace.org/

I thought I’d throw this out there just for laughs, just playing a role like everyone else! :wink:

As an aside, your avatar is possibly the most annoying one I’ve ever seen.

Perhaps you could just “astrally project” on Washington and save yourself the airfare?

[quote]thunderbolt23 wrote:
Perhaps you could just “astrally project” on Washington and save yourself the airfare?[/quote]

Hah good idea

[quote]ssn0 wrote:
March on Washington, Jan. 27, 2007

The US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation has endorsed the Jan. 27-29 March on Washington organized by United for Peace and Justice. The US Campaign urges its supporters to come to Washington and send a clear message: End the War in Iraq! Bring the Troops Home Now!
[/quote]

Hold on, are we protesting the illegal occupation of Iraq by the zionists, or the occupation of the imaginary Palestine by the Americans? This darn empire is growing too fast for me to keep up. Good times…

Weren’t certain Islamic nations part of this “Palestine?” Will they be called to stop their occupation?

Also, is it an occupation if the elected government of the country has asked for the US to remain for the time being?

I think you guys are getting confused here.
“The US Campaign to End the Israeli Occupation” is a diverse coalition working for freedom from occupation and equal rights for all by challenging US policy towards the Israeli-Palestinian conflict.

This is their website:
http://www.endtheoccupation.org/

Now, this coalition known as the “US campaign to end the occupation” has agreed to endorse/participate in the march to end the Iraq war.

Personally, it amazes me how many people I come across that do not know Israel has an illegal occupation in the Gaza strip and west bank.