March Madness Predictions?

Games are about to begin. Just wanted to see who people were picking to win their brackets and some upset specials.

My Final Four:
Flordia vs Kansas → Winner Kansas
Georgetown vs Ohio State → Winner Georgetown

Champ → Georgetown

Upsets Round 1:
Gonzaga over Indiana
Arkansas over USC
GT over UNLV

I don’t see any George Mason teams this year.

Didn’t make it to the T-Nation pool. But I am already in so many pools. My final four is Kansas, Florida, OSU, Georgetown. Georgetown as winner.

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Didn’t make it to the T-Nation pool. But I am already in so many pools. My final four is Kansas, Florida, OSU, Georgetown. Georgetown as winner.[/quote]

Good thing you’re not in the T-Nation pool since we have the exact same final four and champion!

For one or two pools, I had Kansas as the winner. But I think it will be Georgetown.

[quote]tiggo25 wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Didn’t make it to the T-Nation pool. But I am already in so many pools. My final four is Kansas, Florida, OSU, Georgetown. Georgetown as winner.

Good thing you’re not in the T-Nation pool since we have the exact same final four and champion!

[/quote]
Upsets Round 1:
Gonzaga over Indiana
Arkansas over USC
GT over UNLV

Great minds think alike! I do have Indiana and UNLV winning. But I also have Arkansas as an upset [losing to Texas in the next round].

Still waiting for that first upset – pretty square tourney so far.

But as of right now, it’s looking like Mich St(9) will “upset” Marquette(8) and VCU(11) is right there against Duke(6).

[quote]chillain wrote:
Still waiting for that first upset – pretty square tourney so far.

But as of right now, it’s looking like Mich St(9) will “upset” Marquette(8) and VCU(11) is right there against Duke(6).

[/quote]

Best game by far-VCU over Duke. Full court press the entire time by VCU…impressive. Not in T-Nation pool but I have Ohio St going all the way…I love buckeyes, you know, peanut butter and chocolate

well I’m glad I’m not the only one who picked gonzaga over indiana, too bad it didn’t come through. I hda duke over VCU, but whatever, I don’t really like duke so I’m sorta glad I was wrong.

My final four:
Wisconsin over UCLA
Texas over Memphis
Wisconsin to win it.
I’m sort of second guessing myself on UCLA, Kansas may have been the better choice. Oh well, we’ll see what happens.

I predict I will come in last in every fricking pool I enter. Fricking Duke! I hate fricking Duke! Why the hell did I choose this year to go against everyone and take Duke to the Elite 8???

This tournament sucks major ass-wind this year. First, Syracuse gets utterly shafted (ya still think Stanford deserved to be in Committee dickheads???) and now my picks suck infected cloacas.

Anyone want to go in on an NIT sweet 16 pool?

DB

I haven’t been following college hoops this year, but I’ll say Texas to win it all just for the hell of it.

My bracket is messed up!!! Oh well, at the very least I can still fill the entire Elite Eight and possibly still be competative.