Marathon Sex Sessions?

see: hallucinogens

1 Like

I think that police could make succesful “Drugs make your dick shrink” campagin that’d really deter tons of teens from using drugs LOL!

• At least male teens xD
2 Likes

This whole thread reminds me of this gem, from the Doc.

2 Likes

That was a funny thread, Choo Choo…

I just went through that thread, and yeah, it was pretty fuckin hilarious. Though I’d go for Sarah Michelle Gellar at 18…

1 Like

Depends on the stimulant, and how much, really.

Many give you great staying power, but the orgasm is hard to achieve (for a male, anyway). This can be fun, in the right circumstances.

:thinking: Not a bad choice.

It’s exhausting. And your junk gets sore. And hence it’s stops being fun…

Lying to kids about drugs is a bad idea. When they figure out your lying about something like that. You kill trust and they will do exactly what you don’t want them to do.

I got interested in drugs because of ‘education’, not in spite of it. LSD sounded awesome, could wait to try it. And I did, A LOT.
Had a blast too.

No shit. The average sex session is 15 minutes. Some where around that range is the golden zone beyond that it ‘sounds’ manly and fun, but it’s not.

Just take care of the woman first. Provided she maintains her hoof, always start with oral. It almost always garauntees results.

I don’t mean to be on your lawn, USMC… just the post I responded too.

I dunno; I’ve been lying to my kid about veggies for years and they STILL won’t eat them.

Good advice. Save it for the younger guys.

I am pretty certain very few like it longer than 30 minutes. But hey I am not a woman…

Sure, if you have to satisfy a bunch of chicks at one time…

To me it’s a problem, not something to brag about. Anybody whose had maintained a hard-on for more than an hour knows it’s flat painful…

1 Like

Lol, I just realized a post I made in another thread became the topic of this one. I seldom talk sex stuff on line…Who did that and why?

There goes my presidential run, this thread would ruin me!

Sounds like Kiss continuing to do ‘Final Tours’. It really is hitting Spinal Tap level.
They quit, then, they’re back…again.

I don’t know about coke. I am more hippie-ish.
On, the whole concept sex seemed very bizarre to me.
We postulated hitting a strip club after a Grateful Dead show. We were crying laughing at the concept. Two diametrically opposed environments. We thought it wise not to hit the strip club in the end. I don’t think the girls would have appreciated the laughter at their nude bodies. And getting your ass kicked by a bouncer on 2 hits did not sound fun at all.
And we had no ones…

That was my thought with this whole thing. It just flat out starts to hurt.

Sounds like you need to improve your aerobic capacity. You only get sore if the girl isn’t wet enough or has too much hair, an hour isn’t anything crazy. If you already had sex a couple times earlier in the day and just can’t finish then it’s not much fun, but depending on the situation it can be fun. I can see plenty of reasons why you wouldn’t (or couldn’t) do that on a regular basis but it’s not the worst thing imaginable (which was the statement I originally replied to).

Not @purple99