Marathon Sex Sessions?

I only know 3 chords.

3 Likes

It is kind of disturbing, but who doesn’t get excited over half priced appetizers?

But cry for help, no. You know who needs help? The guy that shoved one of those shishka-chicken sticks all the way down his throat instead of just turning it around. That’s why they have to take them off of it now before serving them!

1 Like

I stand in awe of your ability to so effectively wield the English language, sir.

5 Likes
1 Like

Obscure little tidbit- I grew up a couple of blocks away from Dennis Miller, and used to play street hockey with his nephew.

I credit him for my peculiar style of linguistic vandalism.

2 Likes

But would you be able to handle having him wield it in your direction for 90 minutes?

3 Likes

really? man, coke for me meant no sex. there were drug nights and there were sex nights. They did not mix for me. alcohol and sex? sure. coke? nope.

as for the main topic at hand… usually sex for me is at least half an hour. an hour + is pretty common. 10-15 minutes ain’t happening. once I’m at like 45 minutes to an hour, we might take a 5-10 minute break, get some water or whatever, then get back at it. But 2-3 hours isn’t really all that unusual for me, if I have that kind of time available.

this tends to be the only issue. just gotta change positions often enough.

2-3 hours, I better have nutted at least a dozen times for that kind of commitment.

2 Likes

This thread is funny

It depends on the girl. Some girls can have multiple orgasms, those are the ones that will be into it.

Why? I don’t understand.

Not to brag, but I could handle an entire cheerleading squad of English-language wielders for 90 minutes.

8 Likes

It was the wife’s idea, I swear, but I once went to a small theater production of a play called “The Painting”. It was like 2 hrs. of just 2 guys and a blank canvas talking about how the acquisition of this objects has changed the dynamics of their relationship.

It changed me. Somewhere, somehow, something was broken. I still don’t know whether I should be appreciative or resentful of the experience.

1 Like

My wife and I recently saw a Billy Idol concert. While it was great fun, his voice has jumped the shark. Steve Stevens on the other hand … still kicking ass!!

1 Like

The wife and I def had our 'long nights when we were younger. Most I recall was 5 or 6 for me and almost double that for her - when you’re young, dating and living on a Navy ship, you take advantage of the time slept somewhere private. Not that we didn’t get busy on the ship, it was just more of a wham-bam-go-clean-up-ma’am kind of thing - even those were around 30+ minutes though. Nowadays, the soldier starts losing interest if I try too hard to take my time.

Longest continuous I ever managed was 2 hours with a ‘lady of the night’ in Bogota. I had some help though, her sister kept calling the room every 15 minutes to see if we were done yet.

There’s diminishing returns.

Just depends on the mood…my wife and I go for an hour sometimes. Sometimes do 3 or 4 times in a row over the course of 2 hours. But there’s a couple day cooling off period after that. Most of the time, 15-30 minutes. It’s really up to her though, I can go for as long as need be, she just needs to tell me when to come and give me like 1-2 minutes and I can do it on command.

I get what you’re saying but " I couldn’t think of anything worse" is a bit of an exaggeration.

1 Like

Likewise. This is my penis on stimulants:
turtle

On the other hand, I regularly have sex for an hour if you also count the 53 minutes of begging.

14 Likes

Really? I always liked it and responded really well. An 8-ball and my crazy girlfriend were like peanut butter and jelly.

Hallucinogens and narcotics were like the anti-boner though. Even the idea of banging was weird.

On stimulants…

there_is_no_spoon

There is no boner.

Ah. Based on the pic, I thought you were going to finish with ‘Things bend to the right.’

2 Likes