T Nation

Maps Of War

May be of interest to some

http://www.mapsofwar.com/ind/imperial-history.html

That was cool and informative, thanks for sharing!

Gay and boring.

wow the mongols conquered almost the whole continent

When your civilization eats, breathes, and lives on war, yea, that might happen (Oh No! I don’t wanna get to big and bulky by accident!).

Very cool.

That was good. I’m going to have my kids look at that site. You’d be shocked at how little geography and history the younger generation knows.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
That was good. I’m going to have my kids look at that site. You’d be shocked at how little geography and history the younger generation knows.[/quote]

So true. Ever see the vid of a bunch of people putting pins into Australia as the next place the US should bomb, because it was labeled Iran? Seriously, fucking retards. I know people who think the US is a fucking island because some maps don’t show Mexico or Canada.

It’s really sad.

that was awesome.

[quote]Beowolf wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
That was good. I’m going to have my kids look at that site. You’d be shocked at how little geography and history the younger generation knows.

So true. Ever see the vid of a bunch of people putting pins into Australia as the next place the US should bomb, because it was labeled Iran? Seriously, fucking retards. I know people who think the US is a fucking island because some maps don’t show Mexico or Canada.

It’s really sad.[/quote]

It gets worse. There are even some math teachers who think the US is the most moral country.

I kid you not.

[quote]Wreckless wrote:
Beowolf wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

It’s really sad.

It gets worse. There are even some math teachers who think the US is the most moral country.

I kid you not.[/quote]

How do they measure that?

Jesus points?

[quote]orion wrote:
Wreckless wrote:
Beowolf wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

It’s really sad.

I kid you not.

How do they measure that?

Jesus points?[/quote]

I’m fairly sure they don’t ask the dying civilizations in Western Europe, whose current experiments in morality stem from a story of a fly on the wall, when issues like morality are even bothered with anymore.

Why bother to discuss right and wrong when we can have “tolerance”?