Map of Every Nuclear Explosion Since 1945

An old video…Nukes are not new, The Ancient Rama Empire of India ended with
nukes around 3500 B.C. the Sanskrits’ description has this in detail

According to the texts a great war erupted between the Rama Empire and a more militaristic group called the Atlans. The Asvin Priest Kings of the Rama Empire were forced to use their mental-psychic powers to create a defensive illusion. While this tactic was successful at first, the Atlans persisted and returned with their ultimate weapon. This weapon is described as Kapillas Glance in both the Mahabaharata and Drona Parva.

It was described, “A single projectile, charged with all the power of the universe. An incandescent column of smoke and flame as bright as the thousand suns rose in all its splendor. It was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death which reduced the entire race of the Vrishnis and Andhakas to ashes. The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable. The hair and the nails fell out. Pottery broke without apparent cause and the birds turned white. After a few hours all the foodstuffs were infected. To escape from this fire, the soldiers threw themselves in streams to wash themselves and their equipment.”.

LOL more by the USA than every other country combined.

We MUST protect ourselves from those foreign tyrants!

[quote]Karado wrote:
An old video…Nukes are not new, The Ancient Rama Empire of India ended with
nukes around 3500 B.C. the Sanskrits’ description has this in detail

According to the texts a great war erupted between the Rama Empire and a more militaristic group called the Atlans. The Asvin Priest Kings of the Rama Empire were forced to use their mental-psychic powers to create a defensive illusion. While this tactic was successful at first, the Atlans persisted and returned with their ultimate weapon. This weapon is described as Kapillas Glance in both the Mahabaharata and Drona Parva.

It was described, “A single projectile, charged with all the power of the universe. An incandescent column of smoke and flame as bright as the thousand suns rose in all its splendor. It was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death which reduced the entire race of the Vrishnis and Andhakas to ashes. The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable. The hair and the nails fell out. Pottery broke without apparent cause and the birds turned white. After a few hours all the foodstuffs were infected. To escape from this fire, the soldiers threw themselves in streams to wash themselves and their equipment.”.[/quote]

Is this the Indian flavor of Scientology?

[quote]NAUn wrote:
LOL more by the USA than every other country combined.

We MUST protect ourselves from those foreign tyrants![/quote]

Yeah, deterrence theory was a total failure. LOL.

3500 year old nukes…LMAO. Then I realized the post was made on the 1st of April. Well played.

[quote]Neuromancer wrote:
3500 year old nukes…LMAO. Then I realized the post was made on the 1st of April. Well played.[/quote]

It would be funny if he was joking. Sadly, we know from other posts that yes, he actually believes it.

[quote]Legionary wrote:

[quote]Neuromancer wrote:
3500 year old nukes…LMAO. Then I realized the post was made on the 1st of April. Well played.[/quote]

It would be funny if he was joking. Sadly, we know from other posts that yes, he actually believes it.[/quote]

Or he is the worst Troll eva.

Ancient Inda was the Korea or the Vietnam of a Cold War opposing Atlantis and Mu.

You guys could be able to see that if you weren’t so closed minded and brainwashed.
There’s many physical proof of this anyway.

Think about it :
our civilizations started with the Neolithic Revolution and now, 8 little millenia latter, we are already playing with bosons and exploring Mars.

Homo Sapiens is a 150 000 years old specie.

Do you really think WE are the firsts to ever achieve such a technological cycle ?
I mean, seriously ?

Nope, our specie has already gone trough these cycles several times during our “prehistory”.

And each time, the advanced civilization destroyed themselves. Just like we will, in a not-so-distant and probably ineluctable future.

[quote]kamui wrote:

Do you really think WE are the firsts to ever achieve such a technological cycle ?
I mean, seriously ?

[/quote]

No, but the Planet of the Apes did.

[quote]kamui wrote:
Ancient Inda was the Korea or the Vietnam of a Cold War opposing Atlantis and Mu.

You guys could be able to see that if you weren’t so closed minded and brainwashed.
There’s many physical proof of this anyway.

Think about it :
our civilizations started with the Neolithic Revolution and now, 8 little millenia latter, we are already playing with bosons and exploring Mars.

Homo Sapiens is a 150 000 years old specie.

I mean, seriously ?

Nope, our specie has already gone trough these cycles several times during our “prehistory”.

And each time, the advanced civilization destroyed themselves. Just like we will, in a not-so-distant and probably ineluctable future.
[/quote]

You’ve been playing Mass Effect I see.

No i haven’t.
Dragon Age II was my last Bioware game.

What i said is actually quite common knowledge.
Mainstream Academy (which is just as bas as mainstream media) denies it.
But they can’t silence the internet.

A google search with “Atlantis + Mu + War” give 17,5 millions of results.

^

This isn’t a belated April fools joke is it… If it were anyone else I wouldn’t even be giving this a second thought.

these bullshits were directly inspired by this :

an anime i watched when i was a child.
They recently started a new season, thirty years after the last one.