Many Supplements Are Pure Hype

Maybe we T-Men should give away a “Fake supplement of the month” award? Maybe start off with the current Nitic Oxide scam. Just a thought.

If anyone wants, I have a new supp thats guaranteed. Its a combination of vitamins and minerals specificaly designed to enhance pro-formance and facilitate growth. It’s high in phyto-based nitrogen (and we all know how important that is) and is ecologicaly benificial. The next time I cut my grass, anyone who wants some can find it in my compost pile.
Candidate for supp of the month?

hoosierdaddy:

Very funny stuff! They might be the lowest of the low, but I bet if we look we can find some who may be as bad, just not as big.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
hoosierdaddy:

Very funny stuff! They might be the lowest of the low, but I bet if we look we can find some who may be as bad, just not as big.[/quote]

Anybody ever see the back pages to alot of those magazines? Loaded with advertisements for supplements that will increase your test levels 10000%

[quote]hoosierdaddy wrote:
ZEB wrote:
hoosierdaddy:

Very funny stuff! They might be the lowest of the low, but I bet if we look we can find some who may be as bad, just not as big.

Anybody ever see the back pages to alot of those magazines? Loaded with advertisements for supplements that will increase your test levels 10000%
[/quote]

And the saddest part is that 16 to 22 year old kids are sucking this stuff down! As if they can raise their already off the chart T levels any further…sad man…sad.

This is a great thread.I have been in dire need of some humor.
But no takers on my new Phyto-Nitro-Turbo-Eco formula? Its loaded with BCAA’s(Branches,Car parts,Animals(a squirrel)and Ants)!
I can even throw in a high five and a patekial hemorage!
And the flavor is New and Improved!(i quit throwing my old motor oil back there.)
Seriously though, I’ve been on a hiatus from supps for a while.
The last time I was in G.N.C. though, the guy behind the counter tried to tell me and a friend of mine that chelated silver will prevent S.A.R.S. I allmost crapped my pants laughing.The really funny part was that the guy was Dead Serious.Next time I’m at the mall, I’ll see if I can get any more good ones to share here.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
hoosierdaddy wrote:
ZEB wrote:
hoosierdaddy:

And the saddest part is that 16 to 22 year old kids are sucking this stuff down! As if they can raise their already off the chart T levels any further…sad man…sad.[/quote]

Ha! Well to be fair, im only 18 (turning 19 soon) but I did two cycles of MAG-10, just because I would never be able to again, and, to say the least it did work. But yeah, i see so many kids, especially some of my boys on the IU football team, that don’t have a damn clue as to what supplemets to take. I had to spend inordinate amounts of time convincing them to just try Grow!, as if being the 2nd strongest DB on the team as a freshman wasn’t enough convincing.

I wonder if chelated silver will prevent monkey pox, too ?

Magyar,
I’ll check on that. While I’m at it I’ll see if I can get them to say any other goofy stuff. I know I ain’t no Ghost Dawg, but this sounds like some good clean fun.I know imuno-stimulators are all the rage, so maybee I’ll shoot in that direction.Maybee some others can stop by their local shops and pick up a few gems?

[quote]mindeffer01 wrote:
Magyar,
I’ll check on that. While I’m at it I’ll see if I can get them to say any other goofy stuff. I know I ain’t no Ghost Dawg, but this sounds like some good clean fun.I know imuno-stimulators are all the rage, so maybee I’ll shoot in that direction.Maybee some others can stop by their local shops and pick up a few gems?
[/quote]

mindefer01:

I’m loving this!

I think the monthly award needs to be researched. Some of us can come up with finalists and then the most worthless supplement, with the most outlandish claims will win!

“immuno stimulators” wahaha

Cows eat grass and end up gaining muscle… A bull calf on Molokai gained a thousand pounds in one year eating only grass.

Better read the labels of every supplement very closely… Some nut is going to market it.

At the feed store you can get bags of calf starter. The ingredients look similar to muscle milk (sorry about that).

-Chromium!
-OKG!
-AKG!
-Pyruvate!
-Cytodyne!
-Amino liquid 2222!
-anything with the words “Heavy Gainer”

And one I saw today: GANSTA TEST! <<Gangsta Test will blow you away with freaky, head turning muscle! Gangsta Test was created to mimic the effects of well known anabolics. After only a few days on Gangsta Test you will begin to feel tighter and more powerful; you will see more striations in your chest and delts; you will notice thicker and fuller veins through your shoulders, biceps, and forearms. There is no doubt that Gangsta Test can turn a decent physique into a freaky one! >>

Gangsta Test On Sale Now!

this thread kicks ass!

here’s one that has puzzled be: Oxygenated Bottled Water…

the people who bought this shit should have to spend the rest of their lives with their dicks glued to their foreheads…

Anyone remember the episode of the Simpsons when Homer was trying to gain weight? I thought it was sooo funny when he went to the “Health” store to by some weight gainer powder…
I still remember the guy at the counter saying “Lucky for you this stuff doesn’t work.” Man, did I laugh my ass off…

And don’t forget the Simpsons episode where Homer starts working out and eating Powersauce bars, which are hyped to have “a bushel of apples packed in every bar, plus a secret ingredient that unleashes the awesome power of apples.” Then, as a Powersauce promo, Homer trys to climb the highest mountain in Springfield while eating only Powersauce bars. When Homer’s halfway up the mountain, the Powersauce rep tells him that the bars are junk, made from apple cores and newspapers.

It’s funny 'cause it’s true.

[quote]Jeff K wrote:
-Chromium!
-OKG!
-AKG!
-Pyruvate!
-Cytodyne!
-Amino liquid 2222!
-anything with the words “Heavy Gainer”

And one I saw today: GANSTA TEST! <<Gangsta Test will blow you away with freaky, head turning muscle! Gangsta Test was created to mimic the effects of well known anabolics. After only a few days on Gangsta Test you will begin to feel tighter and more powerful; you will see more striations in your chest and delts; you will notice thicker and fuller veins through your shoulders, biceps, and forearms. There is no doubt that Gangsta Test can turn a decent physique into a freaky one! >>

Gangsta Test On Sale Now![/quote]

If this was anything but the Bodybuilding world I would think that you were lying, but I know better…sheesh.

[quote]DPH wrote:
this thread kicks ass!

here’s one that has puzzled be: Oxygenated Bottled Water…

the people who bought this shit should have to spend the rest of their lives with their dicks glued to their foreheads…[/quote]

You got that right! What a bunch of crap. This “oxygenated water” theory was proven to be ridiculous, but they continue to sell it.

I have even seen adds for “Vitamin O.”

Oh geez! I think I’m in trouble now!
I just burst out with a spontaneous thumbs up/high five combo on the lady next door.
Unfortunately her back was turned, my thumb went straight in her ass, and the high five landed on the back of her head. She is calling the cops and I need an attorney with extraordinarily high T levels to get me out of this one! HellllP!

[quote]magyar wrote:
I wonder if chelated silver will prevent monkey pox, too ? [/quote]

Oh it works becuase I don’t have monkey pox :wink:

oh lets see … supps that suck…

lets look at the current Muscle and Fiction:

NO2 Hemodilator
Pro Complex ON
Blitz Cycle Muscle Cell Pump Amplifier
Vitagro Fruit Punch Creatine

and the best one
NO-Xplode

lol…