Many Pics of Hallowed! (and Memes and Trolls)

[quote]Hallowed wrote:
I am bigger than you.[/quote]

PWND

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

I’m 154 @ 5’10". You’re 150 @ 5’7". As such you are only relatively bigger. <cough, cough>

Seriously now,where do you hold those 150 lbs ???!! You’re 5’7"!!!
You look great (as probably everyone on this forum already so said). You can be an example used to educate girls/women that lifting heavy weight and weighing… more than 110 does not mean you’ll get big and fat and ugly and unfeminine etc. Along with P. Nordin (when not at leanest) and a younger Aneta Florkzyc… Actually, you look better/more feminine than both. (PNordin, when carriyng some fat, looks great, but when uber-lean she doesn’t, IMO)

Ahem…
I’ll write here again when I get to 176…

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

It’s about time TN gets a “like” button.

[quote]Sterneneisen wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

Seriously now,where do you hold those 150 lbs ???!! You’re 5’7"!!!
[/quote]

In a little place called “Ass 'N Titties”…gain some weight and stop looking weedy and maybe a girl will show you hers someday.

The majority of people can’t do a chin-up or deadlift 100/220.
[/quote]

Ok so you weigh 154 and can chin up with 100 lbs… total weight 254 lbs.

When I do weighted chins I have my BW (205) and 75 lbs… total weight 280.

Should I run around braggin’ about chinnin’ 75 lbs then?

roflmao

Hiker/spelunker friend of mine lifted 225 on deadlift ~3 weeks after starting weight training under my tutelage. He also weighs about 130 lbs soaking wet.

My point in case you missed it: Stop talking like your the shit.

[quote]solidkhalid wrote:

Hiker/spelunker friend of mine lifted 225 on deadlift ~3 weeks after starting weight training under my tutelage.[/quote]

Wow. You are a miracle worker, sensei

154lbs at 5’10" is not anorexic.

chug that shake and eat that steak

[quote]Maiden3.16 wrote:

[quote]solidkhalid wrote:

Hiker/spelunker friend of mine lifted 225 on deadlift ~3 weeks after starting weight training under my tutelage.[/quote]

Wow. You are a miracle worker, sensei[/quote]

Was trying to make 2 points 1) that I’m NOT a certified personal trainer and I was still able to teach someone the basics of pulling and 2) this small dude was pulling 225 so I didn’t want to hear OP brag about 220

[quote]BertD wrote:
154lbs at 5’10" is not anorexic.[/quote]

LOL @ “epiphany”.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

=)

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[quote]BertD wrote:
154lbs at 5’10" is not anorexic.[/quote]

LOL @ “epiphany”.[/quote]

The thing that most impresses me is that people DO go train with skinny personal trainers and they talk big like they have the magic bullet for their problems.

And after I add some weight I won’t have to tell people that I lift weights in order for them to know I lift.

[/quote]

Think if you were your client, would you believe your trainer if he said he knew how to get you big if he weighted 155lbs and looked like a skinny kid from Africa?

@SolidKhalid: I wasn’t saying I’m the shit and wasn’t bragging.
I was saying “average persons can’t DL 220 and can hardly chin w/o weight”. Not that my lifts are good. After some years of lurking around and also reading what others lift/weigh etc., I know all too well that my “lifts” are really not allowing me to brag. But I was SAYING that it still puts me above “untrained” (ahem, epiphany)
And I pull 308. Which is still less than some women pull. But that’s another point.

And, in case you only do that 75 lb for 1 rep… Mine is cooler. Because you’ve also got at least 2" on your arm and a few inches on your back more than me. (of course, this doesn’t change the fact that you probably pull at least 200 more pounds and bench 100 or more, more.)

@Kaisermetal: if he could chin 135 and pull 400 (both of which I still can’t)…

I do not understand why anyone into bodybuilding would voluntarily be UNDER the weight range for their height. If your epiphany is that you are and you’re going to fix it… great. Do it.

Ummm… doing it. But it takes a few months.
And, it’s not “voluntary”.

Ummm… doing it. But it takes a few months.[/quote]

Well then, I’m glad we had this little chat.

Dude, don’t listen to these fools. You might get ridiculed by “huge” guys with 20% bodyfat and chubby attention whores on the internet, but really who gives a fuck.

Judging from your arm pic you are fucking shredded. 95% of the guys in the world want to look like you. You will have no problem getting clients, and most if not all of them will want to look more like you than like Ronnie Coleman.

Ummm… doing it. But it takes a few months.
And, it’s not “voluntary”.[/quote]

Then how the hell are you underweight after years of training?

Post your diet here, I bet you eat like a 10th grade aspiring cheerleader.

[quote]overstand wrote:
Dude, don’t listen to these fools. You might get ridiculed by “huge” guys with 20% bodyfat and chubby attention whores on the internet, but really who gives a fuck.

Judging from your arm pic you are fucking shredded. 95% of the guys in the world want to look like you. You will have no problem getting clients, and most if not all of them will want to look more like you than like Ronnie Coleman.

[/quote]

Little puppy.

No stats no pics.

Thinks a size six woman with a normal bodyweight, normal BMI and a waist to hip ratio of .68 is “chubby”

Thinks admittedly underweight five foot ten 154 pound dude is shredded and has an enviable physique.

Ok sweetie!

I LOL’d