Mantathlon Challenge

Damn, I think the dips are the most impressive part there, considering you are doing them after all the other pressing. Crazy good work.

Screw this guy. We can’t let him win back-to-back competitions.

6 Likes

And he did it in under 15 minutes.

It’s okay, my physique “transformation” has been less than inspiring. I’m giving up plenty of ground there.

That’s alright. I think most of us want a body that looks good but can also perform aka move heavy stuff.

Some of us look good but need improvement in the performance (me) and others are a little more successful at performing.

Maybe someday we’ll all get there, meet in the middle, and look like the cast of 300 with the strength to back it up.

did this on Sunday, didn’t think to check the Forums for other guys efforts.

Regarding the 109, i think original article said max. score per exercise was 20.

Edit: read earlier posts that 20+ is cool

2 Likes

Great showing! Love the video too. I did this at my commercial gym so I didn’t even bother recording.

I wasn’t ashamed until the curls. 235 body weight.

BP 13
PU 10
OP 13
Dip 9
Curl 4

*Edit - I’m going to take another swing at this in a few days after watching the jarhead’s video. I can crank out a few more like that. It definitely points out weakness to eliminate.

1 Like

Whelp, I guess I’ll need to hit 120+ in the next couple weeks.

1 Like

1 entry per person :wink:

2 Likes

Man I blew my load on the first two exercises. BW 202 - I did all weights exact with fractionals, except for dips I just used a 52lb KB.

Bench - 17
Chinup - 14
OHP - 15
Dip - 12
Curl - 10

Total: 68

BB curls really hurt my elbow, and I haven’t done them in years, so I’m surprised I even got 10 lol. Overall though not bad for slacking off this year and not having worked out in two weeks.

2 Likes