T Nation

Man's Best Friend

I noticed in other forums people were eager to show off pictures of their furry friends. So this forum is dedicated to that. I don’t know if there have been threads like this in the past but I did not find any. So let’s see pix of your dogs. Include stats if you have them and any other interesting info.

I’m in the military living in the dorms so I can’t get a dog but when I get out I want an american mastiff.

Height: 28-35 inches (65-89 cm.)
Weight: Males 160 to over 200 pounds (72-90 kg.) Females 140-180 pounds (63-81 kg.)

RIP. This dog was somethin’ else…

If you have cats or any other animals go ahead and post them too.

When I was a young pup I had a male mastiff at full size he weighted aprox 235LBS but his father weight 265LBS, they are a very large and good looking dog.

The bigger the better. Thats what I’m talking about.

Shamie before

Shamie All grown up…

I’ll never pass up a chance to post pictures of my Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Bailey.

She’s 7 months old with personality to spare.

[quote]Iron Maiden wrote:
Shamie All grown up…[/quote]

This is my 3-year-old golden retriever, Echo. He’s such a PIMP . . . everywhere he goes, the women just follow.

that’s a beautiful dog (iron)

Iron maiden,
Is that a bull mastiff. That is a very powerful looking dog. Do you have any of his stats from before hes died?

Thats a nice color for a golden retreiver, never seen one like that before.

Seamus’ stats:
140lbs

bench: @500
squat: @750
dead: @650…but he’s working on bringing this up.

Yes he is a Bull Mastif…and still very much alive. Sweetest most intimidating dog ever!

Love seeing the canine companions.

[quote]AndrewG909 wrote:

Thats a nice color for a golden retreiver, never seen one like that before.[/quote]

Yea, thanks. He actually has an English strand in him which makes his coat look much lighter than the typical golden.

Sorry I got you dog confused with the guy that said RIP.

[quote]Iron Maiden wrote:
Seamus’ stats:
140lbs

bench: @500
squat: @750
dead: @650…but he’s working on bringing this up.

Yes he is a Bull Mastif…and still very much alive. Sweetest most intimidating dog ever!

Love seeing the canine companions.

[/quote]
lol yeah thanks for the stats

This is Trooper. He’s my 3 yr old Alaskan Malamute. I’ve had him for 2 years, as he was a rescue dog.

He’s about 90lbs, and loves to eat anything thats snout high.

He think’s he’s an Alpha Male, but unfortuneately he’s balless.

http://images.t-nation.com/forum_images/1/1/1149842.1152550656091.PICT0001[1].JPG

Shocka pitt lab mix

[quote]Rome34 wrote:
This is Trooper. He’s my 3 yr old Alaskan Malamute. I’ve had him for 2 years, as he was a rescue dog.

He’s about 90lbs, and loves to eat anything thats snout high.

He think’s he’s an Alpha Male, but unfortuneately he’s balless.[/quote]
He looks like an Alpha Male.
Almost looks like a wolf.

A boxer lab mix? must have an interesting personality.

heres my two dogs

Hemi, a boxer…hes just a couple of months here and Max, a mutt (1/2 chow and 1/2 golden lab)