T Nation

Manny Pacquiao is a Greedy Douche

[quote]Nikiforos wrote:
ON TOPIC: I will be putting some money on Hatton. I think this is basically a 50/50 fight and the odds favour a bet on him.[/quote]

Agreed. Hatton is the best value bet I’ve seen in quite awhile and I’m very happy to be backing him at that price (+220 is what I locked in earlier)

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:
If I said “Mayweather was just too black” I’d get crucified douchebag.[/quote]

too true

Uh saying someone can’t fight is far from being as insulting as calling someone stupid and they can say that because Europeans were in the drug trade too. And belive me your ancestors and you opress black people whether you realize it or not.

[quote]drewh wrote:
Uh saying someone can’t fight is far from being as insulting as calling someone stupid and they can say that because Europeans were in the drug trade too. And belive me your ancestors and you opress black people whether you realize it or not.[/quote]

To say that someone can’t fight because they’re white, well to me and men from my family it’d be just as insulting, especially when they’ve put their lives at risk against fascism many, many times, in the past century alone.

I’m not sure how I “oppress black people” but I won’t get into that. You seem to have an axe to grind.

Im not saying its not an insult, I’m saying there is a difference between saying someone is too white vs too black. Just by being alive you opress minorities, but I don’t want to go into that either.

[quote]drewh wrote:
Just by being alive you opress minorities, but I don’t want to go into that either.[/quote]

GTFO with this stupid shit. Someone ban this retard for trolling.

its not trolling, ive never even seen you post. Texas figures

Hey, drewh, I don’t care who you are. FUCK OFF and take your bullshit to the politics forum. One flippant comment like “he’s too white” can be ignored, but all this shit has mucked up this thread.

It’s almost time! I’m a Pacquiao fan and I think it is much more even than people are predicting. I hope it is exciting back and forth and then Pacquiao knocks Hatton out late.

I found it interesting that so many Brits/Hatton fans were at the weigh-in and not many Filipinos. I’m looking forward to the crowd at the fight. While I don’t really like the soccer hooligan feeling at Hatton fights, with the bar song chants and band and stuff, they are passionate and they will be out in force and Manny will have the Filipino fans who live and die with his success and failure so I expect a lot of crowd excitement and energy.

The atmosphere in there should be electric.

It’s also interesting that Floyd Mayweather Jr. is fighting Marquez instead of going after the welterweights or super welter, like I thought he would. This sets up some interesting possible matches like a Marquez-Hatton fight or Pacquiao-Marquez III, which I think, needs to happen to decide it once and for all, or Mayweather-Pacquiao or a rematch with Hatton, depending on how tonight’s fight goes.

Oh I like Pac a damn good fighter. Me being Mexican, Marquez is my man to. Rematch would be awesome. Nothing like two very skiilled boxers fighting. I usually forget about who I want to win, cause watching to masters of the craft fight is the best part.

Also I’d very much like to see Pac fight Mayweather soon. Yet Marquez being the tactitian he is will bring something to the table for sure.

The way I see it Marquez ultimate goal is to get through Mayweather and then rematch with Manny. (not that it will be easy or anything jaja)

As for Hatton and Pac should be a very good fight. Yet I’ll put Pac on top in the end.