Manning is Guilty?

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Beta.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

What is a beta ?
[/quote]

You know, Pitt, a beta. As in, not an alpha. Not a manly leader type of person, but someone who runs away from prosecution rather than stand there and take it like a man.

You know, guys like Moses, when he ran from Pharaoh after killing the Egyptian, or Jesus, when he ran from the Jews who were trying to stone him to death for blasphemy. Or like William Wallace or Francis Marion or John Mosby. Cowardly pussies who shoulda just stuck around and got what was coming to them, rather than running from justice.

Or like all the people who ran from the KGB, the Gestapo and the Stasi rather than face prosecution. They must have all been guilty: if they’d been innocent they’d have had anything to fear.

[/quote]

I get it , so your definition to beta is a martyr ? and thank you :slight_smile:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
“This is setting a dangerous precedent.”, says Assange who is hiding out in an Ecuadorian Embassy for breaking the law. At least Manning was Man enough to face the judicial system. We will see what his punishment is. He needs to serve some time, but not the full 36 years. I am thinking 5-10. Manning is serving time because he listened to Assange who should be in jail for raping an underage girl.[/quote]

Who was the underage girl? I thought the only accusations of rape against him were by Anna Ardin and Sophia Wilen, 31 and 26 respectively.
[/quote]

I was under the impression it was an underage girl, but I will yield to your expertise.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
“This is setting a dangerous precedent.”, says Assange who is hiding out in an Ecuadorian Embassy for breaking the law. At least Manning was Man enough to face the judicial system. We will see what his punishment is. He needs to serve some time, but not the full 36 years. I am thinking 5-10. Manning is serving time because he listened to Assange who should be in jail for raping an underage girl.[/quote]

Who was the underage girl? I thought the only accusations of rape against him were by Anna Ardin and Sophia Wilen, 31 and 26 respectively.
[/quote]

I was under the impression it was an underage girl, but I will yield to your expertise.[/quote]

I think the case of Assange got conflated somehow in the popular consciousness with that of Roman Polanski.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[/quote]

I was under the impression it was an underage girl, but I will yield to your expertise.[/quote]

I think the case of Assange got conflated somehow in the popular consciousness with that of Roman Polanski. [/quote]

Maybe that is true. Rape is still Rape. Two people have come forward he should stand trial. Man I would go crazy having to stay inside forever.

Rape is rape…unless it’s not.

You might look a little closer into the women’s accusations. I don’t claim to have all the details, but the stories sound a little fishy. I suppose one could subscribe to the school of thought that says that even acts of consensual sex between adults is still rape if one of the parties decides that it is days, weeks or even years later, but that, too would be establishing a dangerous precedent.

Can you be absolutely certain that none of the acts of sexual intercourse you have ever enjoyed could not be construed as “non-consensual” by a vindictive partner after the fact? Ever had sex when your partner was under the influence of alcohol? Ever had sex when your partner was still a little groggy from sleep? Ever had sex when she said “not right now” but you managed to “get her in the mood” somehow?

Yes?

RAPIST!!!

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Rape is rape…unless it’s not.

You might look a little closer into the women’s accusations. I don’t claim to have all the details, but the stories sound a little fishy. I suppose one could subscribe to the school of thought that says that even acts of consensual sex between adults is still rape if one of the parties decides that it is days, weeks or even years later, but that, too would be establishing a dangerous precedent.

Can you be absolutely certain that none of the acts of sexual intercourse you have ever enjoyed could not be construed as “non-consensual” by a vindictive partner after the fact? Ever had sex when your partner was under the influence of alcohol? Ever had sex when your partner was still a little groggy from sleep? Ever had sex when she said “not right now” but you managed to “get her in the mood” somehow?

Yes?

RAPIST!!![/quote]

That is another thread.

I have only had sex with one other person other than my wife. That was only once. I would say all mine have been consensual since my wife and I have been happily married for 14 years this Wednesday.

Well then as long as you stay happily married then you have nothing to worry about.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
Well then as long as you stay happily married then you have nothing to worry about. [/quote]

Exactly. I do not see that being an issue, but I see your point.

Manning had a legal obligation to release docs.

http://therealnews.com/t2/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=31&Itemid=74&jumival=10555

nice find, thanks!

Dmaddox, Manning did release info relating to the US troops breaking laws. I can’t recall the exact details but one of them was the Apache crew (I do not know which member) laughing as he was blasting at civilians caught on camera…

Also, Assange spent hundreds of his own man hours going through documents to delete names that could have compromised people. I believe the Army or DoD did an investigation into it and found that no one had died as a result of wikileaks. Bradley swore to uphold the constitution, not all this bullshit we do today.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]Varqanir wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[/quote]

I think the case of Assange got conflated somehow in the popular consciousness with that of Roman Polanski. [/quote]

Maybe that is true. Rape is still Rape. Two people have come forward he should stand trial. Man I would go crazy having to stay inside forever.
[/quote]

Yeah…

In this case…

Even if all they say is true…

No.

Bitches.

If what Assange did is rape, then going to the supermarket is theft.

Both girls were eager to have him betwixt their legs.
One drove across the country to finally see her idol, whom she “admired”. The other let Assange live in her flat, she even throwed a party for him after teh rape, multiple rapes, in fact.
He always had consensual sex. The girls never denied this.

The crux was: both found out he’d been not exclusive, but rather wiki-wiki and open-sourcy with his dick so the two feminists, hurt for not being treated like the princesses they are, went to the police out of spite.
They demanded an AIDS test from Assange, since he did not use a condom during his consensual sex. (What an interesting country. Can I legally demand from a former fling some sammiches? She was so lazy, it feels not right, dear officer!)
The [US]powers that be inflated that legally to quasi-rape and there it all started.

There are A LOT more juicy details.
Some parts sound very much like a conspiracy because of some weak connection of one girl to the CIA.
The back and forth between various degrees of so-so rape, mistreatment, molestation and so on.
That one girl’s blog, where she lays out a proper multi part feminist revenge plan is also interesting.

tl;dr:
Ronald Hussein McDonald used lolrape allegations to smoke out Manning’s dirty boyfriend.