Manning is Guilty?

I agree with Assange

Excuse me if some one else posted this :slight_smile:

I don’t. I feel bad for the kid, because I think he was just completely young, naive and stupid. It sucks to see a guy’s life ruined because of stupidity. I certainly don’t think he aided the enemy, or is guilty of treason. However, he broke about a million UCMJ rules and also deliberately leaked classified info. You can’t let that go unpunished.

“This is setting a dangerous precedent.”, says Assange who is hiding out in an Ecuadorian Embassy for breaking the law. At least Manning was Man enough to face the judicial system. We will see what his punishment is. He needs to serve some time, but not the full 36 years. I am thinking 5-10. Manning is serving time because he listened to Assange who should be in jail for raping an underage girl.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
I don’t. I feel bad for the kid, because I think he was just completely young, naive and stupid. It sucks to see a guy’s life ruined because of stupidity. I certainly don’t think he aided the enemy, or is guilty of treason. However, he broke about a million USMC rules and also deliberately leaked classified info. You can’t let that go unpunished. [/quote]

Some laws are above those of the USMC if he indeed did break them.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
“This is setting a dangerous precedent.”, says Assange who is hiding out in an Ecuadorian Embassy for breaking the law. At least Manning was Man enough to face the judicial system. We will see what his punishment is. He needs to serve some time, but not the full 36 years. I am thinking 5-10. Manning is serving time because he listened to Assange who should be in jail for raping an underage girl.[/quote]

Only you would be dumb enough to actually believe the charges against Assange instead of recognizing them for what they are. Manning was man enough? Do you know what they did to him? Why would anyone hang around for a kangaroo court? Is Assange a U.S. citizen?

I have to admit , it has never come down to , the side of young or stupid :slight_smile:

[quote]Aragorn wrote:
I don’t. I feel bad for the kid, because I think he was just completely young, naive and stupid. It sucks to see a guy’s life ruined because of stupidity. I certainly don’t think he aided the enemy, or is guilty of treason. However, he broke about a million USMC rules and also deliberately leaked classified info. You can’t let that go unpunished. [/quote]

I am sorry , this forum is all about freedom:)

[quote]Zeppelin795 wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:
“This is setting a dangerous precedent.”, says Assange who is hiding out in an Ecuadorian Embassy for breaking the law. At least Manning was Man enough to face the judicial system. We will see what his punishment is. He needs to serve some time, but not the full 36 years. I am thinking 5-10. Manning is serving time because he listened to Assange who should be in jail for raping an underage girl.[/quote]

Only you would be dumb enough to actually believe the charges against Assange instead of recognizing them for what they are. Manning was man enough? Do you know what they did to him? Why would anyone hang around for a kangaroo court? Is Assange a U.S. citizen?[/quote]

I agree , This is a freedom that we (HAD) and because it does not involve losing your right to have a gun , people are ignoring it

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

Only you would be dumb enough to actually believe the charges against Assange instead of recognizing them for what they are. Manning was man enough? Do you know what they did to him? Why would anyone hang around for a kangaroo court? Is Assange a U.S. citizen?[/quote]

Zep, I guess you run from the law. That makes you a beta. Assange is a beta. I guess we will never know if Assange is guilty or not, because he is too scared to face justice. I guess that underage girl he rapped will never see justice. Zep, are you really siding with a rapist?

By the way I am on Snowden’s side. He brought to light something unconstitutional that the Government was doing. Manning just brought forth a ton of tactical war type knowledge. Two very different things. Get your head out of your ass and start thinking you douche beta.

There are too many whistle blowers to mention , it is becoming a crime to blow the whistle on an industry .

I think you all mean UCMJ not USMC…

Manning was in the army.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

Zep, I guess you run from the law. That makes you a beta. Assange is a beta. I guess we will never know if Assange is guilty or not, because he is too scared to face justice. I guess that underage girl he rapped will never see justice. Zep, are you really siding with a rapist?

By the way I am on Snowden’s side. He brought to light something unconstitutional that the Government was doing. Manning just brought forth a ton of tactical war type knowledge. Two very different things. Get your head out of your ass and start thinking you douche beta.
[/quote]

What is a beta ?

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[/quote]

What is a beta ?
[/quote]

How about I let you figure that out on your own.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[/quote]

What is a beta ?
[/quote]

How about I let you figure that out on your own.[/quote]

It does not fit the definition

be·ta
/Ë?bÄ?tÉ?/
Noun

The second letter of the Greek alphabet (Î?, β), transliterated as â??b.â??.
Denoting the second of a series of items, categories, forms of a chemical compound, etc: "beta carotene".

This video may not have much info we do not know but the one guy just drops name after name of people in Jail , dead or punished for blowing the whistle

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
I think you all mean UCMJ not USMC…

Manning was in the army. [/quote]

fucking damn it to bloodgutted pus-spewing hell. yes I did. I auto-completed the text without thinking.

No jarhead would do something like what manning did.

Guilty…of being a true hero.
It takes -especially today- big balls of steel to sacrifice your ass for mankind’s greater good.

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

Who was the underage girl? I thought the only accusations of rape against him were by Anna Ardin and Sophia Wilen, 31 and 26 respectively.

Beta.

[quote]pittbulll wrote:

What is a beta ?
[/quote]

You know, Pitt, a beta. As in, not an alpha. Not a manly leader type of person, but someone who runs away from prosecution rather than stand there and take it like a man.

You know, guys like Moses, when he ran from Pharaoh after killing the Egyptian, or Jesus, when he ran from the Jews who were trying to stone him to death for blasphemy. Or like William Wallace or Francis Marion or John Mosby. Cowardly pussies who shoulda just stuck around and got what was coming to them, rather than running from justice.

Or like all the people who ran from the KGB, the Gestapo and the Stasi rather than face prosecution. They must have all been guilty: if they’d been innocent they’d have had anything to fear.