Manchester Terror Attack

I don’t know if there’s a way to message here but feel free if there is. I’ll send you contact info there.

Another Islamist attack today.
Not being reported as terrorist but 3 “asian” women shouting “Allah will get you” slashed a nursery worker.

Not sure there is one. Does anyone reading know of a way? There was certainly a way on the old site.

People were PMing roid sources which could get Tnation in legal trouble. So they put a stop to it.

There’s no PM System on the forum. It was removed on the old site a year or two before the change-over. We don’t generally allow posting offline contact info (some people have even posted their name and phone number, because putting that info out among strangers is “always” a good idea).

Considering the general topic, you can either post an e-mail address (even a new/throwaway one) or one or both of you can shoot an e-mail to Mods@Biotest.net and I can swap info for you (this one time).

2 Likes

I leave this question to @sunnbeaches105. Because I can accommodate either.

EDIT: Thanks @Chris_Colucci it is much appreciated.

Legalsteel - Let’s email Chris.

That was incredibly generous and very much appreciated, Chris_Colucci

Absolutely was. I reiterate my appreciation to Chris for the dispensation.

1 Like

I’ve emailed him.

I will shortly, my t-nation e-mail is slightly out of date, so I am updating it and I will e-mail ASAP. Much appreciated to you both.

Apologies to you both, I have an outdated e-mail account for the address. I will e-mail as fast as the re-login allows.

@Chris_Colucci I will send one from my current mail address to you. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

E-mailed from current used mail account. Apologies to @Chris_Colucci if this was breach of the on table offer.

I did the same. Probably better so he knows we are who we say we are

1 Like

So long as I am not the only one LOL.

1 Like

How much of an affect does everyone think these attacks will have on General Election results?

Meanwhile, the Saudis are upset over the London Bridge attack…I mean, over observing a minute of silence for the victims…

2 Likes

Well it should favor the anti migrant party… But they are already in power. Their policies didn’t prevent it. Also Theresa has been screwing up a lot lately.

Theresa has made a easy landslide into what looks like could be nail-bitter. I’m predicting a small majority for Conservatives.

I think it will re-affirm to everyone how royally fucked we are.

Jezza is worse on terrorism by a mile, but May has not distinguished herself either.

1 Like