Man Says He'll Kill Son's Murderer

For the life of me, I can’t understand how anyone could want to do that to a 5 year old. It really bothers me that there are thousands of people out there that could do something like this. This shit happened in 1975, 10 years before I was born and it STILL bugs the shit out of me.

It cost what, $35k/yr to keep someone in prison (or is that only in CA?) ?

If so:

28 x $35,000 = $980,000

Am I right? Even if it’s not $35,000 since it was a medium-security prison, it cost at least $500,000 so far to keep Woodmansee locked up.

Ah, the benefits of a police state. He would’ve been hung the day he was taken in (had he been in a police state, I mean).

Bureaucracy costs way too much.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:
Reminds me of that story where a guys son was molested. Dad camped out at the airport and shot the guy dead right in front police and cameras and everything. He was acquitted of all charges by a jury.

I hope he does it, and I hope the same thing happens.[/quote]

Link? This seems implausible.[/quote]

Implausible? Situations far more implausible have happened.

I remember this story, too. I’ll find a link.

i fully agree with the father, in no way should this man be getting out of jail. he was capable of such atrocities as a 16 year old and has only lived his life in prison, theres no way hes changed. I also think that depending on circumstances a few officers may look the other way, but then again they have a job to do as well. it goes to show how bad this was that they had to have this guy serve his time out of state for fear of him being hurt,i think they should have left him in state and let the others do as they please.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:
Yes death penalty. By the method my daddy always said. You take this piece of trash, nail his balls to a tree stump, give him a rusty razor and set the stump on fire. The put one in his head you know be humane. [/quote]

Ahhh you hillbillies… I gotta agree with you there though bud.[/quote]

As a father of 5 this would be a moral dilemma, do you sacrifice your self actually killing this piece of shit. Thus sacrificing your other children? I know in this situation my kids would be adults etc. Would be very difficult. [/quote]

I agree.

But there is a code there for me. I don’t have kids, but if I was ever in that spot, I would expect my children to understand that I did what needed to be done.
[/quote]

Well as a soceity we have failed if you look at this on the grand scheme in my mind. There is no justification or reasoning for killing a child. You are just damaged goods and need to be returned to the earth. And like my Daddy always said if we fucked up and killed the wrong guy then God will send him back.

I wouldnt have to kill this piece of shit, I have plenty of family back in Tennessee with enough jail time to do it for me.

Anyone think this guy made the wrong move by telling the MEDIA he’s gonna kill the bastard? Now that guy is either going to (best case) arm himself for defense as his first act out of prison, or (worst case) actively seek out the father before the father can seek him.

Unless the dad is just saying it to put the fear of life in the guy every night for the rest of his life, and has no plans to follow through. But even in that case, the nutjob might seek out dad and kill him to be safe.

If I were going to hunt this jackass down I’d probably tell the media I’d forgiven him or moved on or some bs like that.

[quote]fighting_fires wrote:
i fully agree with the father, in no way should this man be getting out of jail. he was capable of such atrocities as a 16 year old and has only lived his life in prison, theres no way hes changed. I also think that depending on circumstances a few officers may look the other way, but then again they have a job to do as well. it goes to show how bad this was that they had to have this guy serve his time out of state for fear of him being hurt,i think they should have left him in state and let the others do as they please. [/quote]

Keep in mind that while he committed that crime as a 16 year old, he was only caught when he tried to strangle a kid 8 years later…so he was no different at age 24 (in case someone wants to use the “kid’s mind wasn’t fully formed yet” defense)

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:
Reminds me of that story where a guys son was molested. Dad camped out at the airport and shot the guy dead right in front police and cameras and everything. He was acquitted of all charges by a jury.

I remember this story, too. I’ll find a link.[/quote]

I’m hoping you can find a link, that would definitely brighten my mood after reading the shit I just read.

[quote]scj119 wrote:
Anyone think this guy made the wrong move by telling the MEDIA he’s gonna kill the bastard? Now that guy is either going to (best case) arm himself for defense as his first act out of prison, or (worst case) actively seek out the father before the father can seek him.

Unless the dad is just saying it to put the fear of life in the guy every night for the rest of his life, and has no plans to follow through. But even in that case, the nutjob might seek out dad and kill him to be safe.

If I were going to hunt this jackass down I’d probably tell the media I’d forgiven him or moved on or some bs like that.[/quote]

I think the father is too old, and his story too sad, for him to be put through any trouble (even if he doesn’t actually kill the guy) for making the statement. In cases like his, the public/community feels the person “deserves” the be upset, and will grant more leeway with certain statements (i.e. not going after the person for merely saying it).

This guy has served his time and should be let out of prison now. And the dad needs to just calm down. Two wrongs don’t make a right, duh

jkjkjk i hope the dad ass rapes and then murders this guy when he gets out

[quote]overstand wrote:

Sounds like an urban legend to me, as much as I’d like to believe it.

This guy must have been in PC the entire time he was inside. There’s no way he could go 28 years without getting torn to pieces in gen pop.

I would kill the fucker without question if my other kids were grown and my wife was dead. What do you have to lose when you’re 70+ years old and this fucker took one of your kids and tortured/killed him?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]overstand wrote:

I remember this story, too. I’ll find a link.[/quote]

I’m hoping you can find a link, that would definitely brighten my mood after reading the shit I just read.[/quote]

Here, you can watch the mother fucker get shot in the head:

And Dad got 5 years probation, not fully acquitted, I was wrong about that

My point is if he would have just stashed away $500 cash a year in anticipation of this event, he would have no problem finding somebody to do the job for him and dispose of the body somewhere it will never be found.

Complete silence on the issue, flip the kill switch when the time comes.

The ironic thing is, if the dad follows through with his threat, he will certainly get life (whatever is left of him anyways).

But yeah, nothing is gained from dwelling in revenge fantasies, that won’t make the kid alive again.
Also, if you sadistically murder a guy like this, what separates you from him?

One of the definitions of “serial killer” is one who kills at least 3 people in no-consecutive order. Dahmer waited 9 years between his first and second victims. This guy, if not put away, would have slowly escelated his monsterish behavior and more children would’ve gone missing.

What’s wrong with this guy can’t be fixed by time, or abuse, or rape, or whatever. He needs to be put down like a rabid dog, 'cause for all intents and purposes that’s what he is. And, I agree that the father shouldn’t be telling the media [or anyone] that he intends to kill Woodmanese whether he intends to actually do it or not.

But, I hope that revenge is exacted and Woodmanese dies a death 10x more gruesome than the child he murdered, and the local police somehow turn a blind eye to the situation and let it fade away.

[quote]WhiteFlash wrote:
One of the definitions of “serial killer” is one who kills at least 3 people in no-consecutive order. Dahmer waited 9 years between his first and second victims. This guy, if not put away, would have slowly escelated his monsterish behavior and more children would’ve gone missing.

What’s wrong with this guy can’t be fixed by time, or abuse, or rape, or whatever. He needs to be put down like a rabid dog, 'cause for all intents and purposes that’s what he is. And, I agree that the father shouldn’t be telling the media [or anyone] that he intends to kill Woodmanese whether he intends to actually do it or not.

But, I hope that revenge is exacted and Woodmanese dies a death 10x more gruesome than the child he murdered, and the local police somehow turn a blind eye to the situation and let it fade away.[/quote]

Yeah, for sure.

People need to realize that some simply cannot be fixed and need to be removed from society.

Personally I don’t undertstand why people insist on talking about how they’d torture this guy. He’s not human, he’s like a dog that won’t stop biting. He absolutely needs to be put down, you’ll get no argument from me on that but torturing him doesn’t make anything right. All it does is debase whoever does it to the same level as this guy.

If a dog bites it gets put down, it doesn’t get tortured to “make up” for what it did to it’s victims.

An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth, he took a life he should lose his.

But the lord was pretty clear on the second half of that that ours is not to extract vengance, that’s his.

Twelvty billion e cookies says he won’t do it…why? Because most people won’t do such things when it really comes down it.

Also, even if did do it, he’d have been a prime suspect anyways.