Man Punches Kid With Down Syndrome

http://cdn.mediatakeout.com/33970/dayummmm_father_punches_kid_with_down_syndrome_in_the_face__but_is_he_justified.html

I wonder if he still ordered his food?

in before this turns into a Waylander vs DarkNinja thread…

Damn, Clip can’t take a punch.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Damn, Clip can’t take a punch.[/quote]

IDGAF what anyone says, if a motherfucker can’t recognize a motherfucker with DOWN SYNDROME, then they are clearly in the wrong - for being so ignorant at life alone.

It’s that simple.

[quote]imhungry wrote:
Damn, Clip can’t take a punch.[/quote]

LOL!

[quote]SSC wrote:
IDGAF what anyone says, if a motherfucker can’t recognize a motherfucker with DOWN SYNDROME, then they are clearly in the wrong - for being so ignorant at life alone.

It’s that simple.[/quote]

Down’s or not, if some dude kicks my 4 year old son, he’s going down. And I’ll do whatever it takes so he’s no longer a threat to my kid.

[quote]SSC wrote:

SSC just say NO to trolls, do NOT fall into this trap.

thats cool.

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

SSC just say NO to trolls, do NOT fall into this trap.[/quote]

This is true. I know it’s a Clip thread, so I should know better.

Thanks!

[quote]SSC wrote:

[quote]DJHT wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

SSC just say NO to trolls, do NOT fall into this trap.[/quote]

This is true. I know it’s a Clip thread, so I should know better.

Thanks![/quote]

Friends dont let Friends drive in a Troll thread.

[quote]gregron wrote:
in before this turns into a Waylander vs DarkNinja thread…[/quote]
oooh did i miss something? link please??

[quote]Dr. Pangloss wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

Down’s or not, if some dude kicks my 4 year old son, he’s going down. And I’ll do whatever it takes so he’s no longer a threat to my kid.
[/quote]

x12

[quote]GorillaMon wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

[/quote]

x12 [/quote]

While I don’t disagree with the sentiment I somehow think a solid push of the fellow with down’s syndrome would result in the same level of safety for your child as pummeling him to a bloody pulp.

I’m all for protecting your kids but some people on here are seriously quick to over react.

[quote]Sturat wrote:

[quote]GorillaMon wrote:

[quote]SSC wrote:

[/quote]

Fair point, a good hard push or a wall slam could of done the job, then again, I’d say the purpose of the father hitting the downs guy was more retribution as opposed to protection.

Just depends on the circumstances.

x12 [/quote]

While I don’t disagree with the sentiment I somehow think a solid push of the fellow with down’s syndrome would result in the same level of safety for your child as pummeling him to a bloody pulp.

I’m all for protecting your kids but some people on here are seriously quick to over react.[/quote]

[quote]Sturat wrote:

I’m all for protecting your kids but some people on here are seriously quick to over react.[/quote]

What will a solid push accomplish? As a dad, I need to make sure this idiot is no longer a threat to me or my child while I attend to mhim to make sure he’s ok. That means putting the guy down and making sure he’s not getting up until I can move my son to somewhere safe.

As a dad, I can relate to the child-protecting sentiment.
But c’mon! He’s basically a child himself. If you saw a small boy attacking your child, would you punch him?

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
As a dad, I can relate to the child-protecting sentiment.
But c’mon! He’s basically a child himself. If you saw a small boy attacking your child, would you punch him? [/quote]

A small boy isn’t capable of doing to the same level of damage with a kick that a full grown male can.

I’m not saying it was right, but your comparison is poor.

I think it’s an all around shitty situation for everyone involved.

I don’t know what the absolute right thing to do is, but I can’t condemn the guy for reacting like he did.

Aww :frowning:

The boy with the Downs actually acted like any kid would if seeing another child mocking about in his territory. Well that’s how I interpreted this. Kids sometimes behave that way. It’s just child play.

The father’s punch was just too brutal. I really cringed watching that. Poor guy.