Man Marries Goat

[quote]pookie wrote:
ZEB wrote:
Ouch! Now you sound like my wife.

Smart girl. Too bad she likes her men flaccid and placid.
[/quote]

Is that why the guy on your avitar has a little winky?

[quote]pookie wrote:
ZEB wrote:
Ouch! Now you sound like my wife.

Smart girl. Too bad she likes her men flaccid and placid.
[/quote]

Oh…please stop…I can’t take it. Your witticisms are just so mean…(yawm).

[quote]Lorisco wrote:
harris447 wrote:

1. Goats can’t sign contracts, therefore can’t get married.

2. Equating what two men or women do in private to bestiality shows you to be a TSB with shoes.

And yet just a few years ago gay sex was considered just as offense to most as bestiality. But since you follow the crowd, it is now cool, because everyone else thinks it’s cool.

[/quote]

Where was homosexuality considered “just as much an offense” as bestiality except in your closed litle mind?

[quote]Lorisco wrote:
Is that why the guy on your avitar has a little winky?[/quote]

Do you spend much time looking at avatar’s dick sizes? You might be allowed to marry soon.

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Oh…please stop…I can’t take it. Your witticisms are just so mean…(yawm).[/quote]

Humor Tip: If you can’t come up with a snappy comeback, it’s better to go with no comeback at all.

A Babble quote would also do; they’re always humorous.

[quote]pookie wrote:
ZEB wrote:
Oh…please stop…I can’t take it. Your witticisms are just so mean…(yawm).

Humor Tip: If you can’t come up with a snappy comeback, it’s better to go with no comeback at all.[/quote]

Really? Then why do you continue to post?

You’re not funny and you have nothing of value to add to this forum. So…what’s the point?

Ahh…yes…the whole bitterness thing you live…I forgot.

Sorry.

Your friend Zeb

[quote]ZEB wrote:
You’re not funny and you have nothing of value to add to this forum. So…what’s the point?[/quote]

Well, I tried. but you know what they say:

Proverbs 23:9
Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.

Holy shit…

1 - ZEB, what the FUCK did my post have to do with your idea? Seriously. Explain your logic to me. ALL I said was that it is dumb to equate marrying a goat to marrying a member of the same sex. THAT IS THE ONLY FUCKING THING. You piss me off to no extent the way 90% of people in the world do when they pull ideas out of their ass to back their fucking points up.

How the hell did your point fly over my head when I didn’t even mention or make a reference to it in the first place? Where in my post did I talk about trends and how if we let gays marry nothing will stop people from marrying goats. WHERE??? Jesus Christ, I think I’ve had too much of this. Almost no one listens to each other anymore, they’re just blabbering on about their fucking points and calling other people retards without knowing why. ARGH.

Lorisco, how many times do I have to call your bullshit? How fucking conservative do you have to be before you become any more of a retard?

“And yet just a few years ago gay sex was considered just as offense to most as bestiality. But since you follow the crowd, it is now cool, because everyone else thinks it’s coolAnd yet just a few years ago gay sex was considered just as offense to most as bestiality. But since you follow the crowd, it is now cool, because everyone else thinks it’s cool.”

Holy SHIT, nice fucking logic genius! Your first sentence implies that because at one point gay marriage was considered bad (just like goat sex), it’s still bad. Did that sound retarded? I guess it is. How about racism? How about the Inquisition? Oh golly gee, some years ago those were considered to be morally acceptable by the general populace, so what’s wrong with being a neo-nazi now? Fuck the blacks! They smell bad! Lynch the assholes!

You are the reason the South has a bad name. (I’ll guess that you’re southern…)

Oh, and for both of you, I’m sure you’ve heard of these two little civilizations called Rome and Greece, they were kind of important in their times, last time I checked, we also have borrowed a good amount of ideas for them, I mean, Western civilizations kind of owes fucking everything to them, and OH MY SWEET GOD, guess what? Gay love between adults and young men was not only socially acceptable, it was often considered beautiful. Take it for what it’s worth.

God, I hate you republicans…

[quote]danmaftei wrote:
Holy shit…

1 - ZEB, what the FUCK did my post have to do with your idea? Seriously. Explain your logic to me. ALL I said was that it is dumb to equate marrying a goat to marrying a member of the same sex. THAT IS THE ONLY FUCKING THING. You piss me off to no extent the way 90% of people in the world do when they pull ideas out of their ass to back their fucking points up.

How the hell did your point fly over my head when I didn’t even mention or make a reference to it in the first place? Where in my post did I talk about trends and how if we let gays marry nothing will stop people from marrying goats. WHERE??? Jesus Christ, I think I’ve had too much of this. Almost no one listens to each other anymore, they’re just blabbering on about their fucking points and calling other people retards without knowing why. ARGH.

Lorisco, how many times do I have to call your bullshit? How fucking conservative do you have to be before you become any more of a retard?

“And yet just a few years ago gay sex was considered just as offense to most as bestiality. But since you follow the crowd, it is now cool, because everyone else thinks it’s coolAnd yet just a few years ago gay sex was considered just as offense to most as bestiality. But since you follow the crowd, it is now cool, because everyone else thinks it’s cool.”

Holy SHIT, nice fucking logic genius! Your first sentence implies that because at one point gay marriage was considered bad (just like goat sex), it’s still bad. Did that sound retarded? I guess it is. How about racism? How about the Inquisition? Oh golly gee, some years ago those were considered to be morally acceptable by the general populace, so what’s wrong with being a neo-nazi now? Fuck the blacks! They smell bad! Lynch the assholes!

Oh, and for both of you, I’m sure you’ve heard of these two little civilizations called Rome and Greece, they were kind of important in their times, last time I checked, we also have borrowed a good amount of ideas for them, I mean, Western civilizations kind of owes fucking everything to them, and OH MY SWEET GOD, guess what? Gay love between adults and young men was not only socially acceptable, it was often considered beautiful. Take it for what it’s worth.

God, I hate you republicans…[/quote]

Wow…I guess you do hate us.

Now try to relax breath in and breath out.

And if you and the democratic leadership ever get over your hatefest you might even be able to win an election or two. :slight_smile:

I won’t bother to unwind your rambiling blather. I’ll just let it lie there like road kill and hope someone comes along and kicks it aside…or something.

Bye.

[quote]pookie wrote:
ZEB wrote:
You’re not funny and you have nothing of value to add to this forum. So…what’s the point?

Well, I tried. but you know what they say:

Proverbs 23:9
Speak not in the ears of a fool: for he will despise the wisdom of thy words.
[/quote]

Hey…I like that! You actually quoted something from the Bible. Even though you used it to try to insult me, I will still commend you on a good job.

Now pick that same book up again and keep reading.

And while your at it read Proverbs 21:30. I think that you might be able to gain some insight from this.

Write back soon,

Zeb

[quote]danmaftei wrote:
Holy shit…

God, I hate you republicans…[/quote]

Wah, wah, wah…

You know, hate is a VERY strong emotion! NOW, DEEP BREATH…

You say that Rome and Greece supported this idea of “gay marriage” and thought it was “beautiful.” You know, the last time I looked both Empires are GONE – yes they are DEAD! Get it? It didn’t work…

Now for reality…

For thousands of years, this behavior was considered NOT NORMAL – even a mental illness in the DSM III. It HAS NOT BEEN ACCEPTED. So cry and complain all you wish, but it has never been accepted as normal in the United States and a MAJORITY of the people in the states feel the same way in every poll taken. Since the majority rules (remember this is the way it works here) and the majority of the people in the states oppose it, it will not happen.

The fact of the matter is that you liberals are too busy creating rights that never existed and don’t exist and too busy bashing Bush for all of your problems…oh, I just remembered, you have too much free time. What will the welfare, food stamps, free medical, etc.

My suggestion is very simple: Get a job and get over it!

[quote]ZEB wrote:
Now pick that same book up again and keep reading.

And while your at it read Proverbs 21:30. I think that you might be able to gain some insight from this.[/quote]

I much prefer Jeremiah 19:9. There’s nothing quite like eating your kids and then saying “The LORD madeth me do it.”

[quote]steveo5801 wrote:
For thousands of years, this behavior was considered NOT NORMAL – even a mental illness in the DSM III. It HAS NOT BEEN ACCEPTED. So cry and complain all you wish, but it has never been accepted as normal in the United States and a MAJORITY of the people in the states feel the same way in every poll taken. Since the majority rules (remember this is the way it works here) and the majority of the people in the states oppose it, it will not happen.
[/quote]

Already Canada and most of Europe, you know, the “advanced” western countries, have no problems with gay marriage.

Eventually, enlightenment will reach the US too. When a majority of Americans have no problems with it either, you’ll accept the majority’s decision and STFU?

Of course not. That will be about the time they find it necessary to wave the bible in everyones face and fight for their religious views as the law of the land.

Funny, how most of the world has progressed beyond some of the ridiculous concepts contained in religious writings… but the fundamental literalists never will.

Adapt or die.

[quote]vroom wrote:
Eventually, enlightenment will reach the US too. When a majority of Americans have no problems with it either, you’ll accept the majority’s decision and STFU?

Of course not. That will be about the time they find it necessary to wave the bible in everyones face and fight for their religious views as the law of the land.

Funny, how most of the world has progressed beyond some of the ridiculous concepts contained in religious writings… but the fundamental literalists never will.

Adapt or die.[/quote]

Right Vroom, you argue that I and other people of faith must be tolerant toward everyone’s sinful behavior and “adapt or die,” while YOU and others like you (e.g. Pookie) can be as intolerant of Christians and people who believe that the Bible is the inspired Word of God. So in arguing for tolerance, you clearly show intolerance…what’s up with that?

[quote]pookie wrote:
steveo5801 wrote:

Already Canada and most of Europe, you know, the “advanced” western countries, have no problems with gay marriage.

[/quote]

A majority of Americans DON’t WANT it and we also don’t want to be like Canada or Western Europe. We want to be like…America!

Ooops, sorry!!

I thought I was in a different forum.

I had meant to go to the “Sex and the Male Animal” forum but somehow wound up in the “Males and the Sex-Animal” forum. My mistake!

By the way, this “Sudan Goat Worship” thread SUCKS!! There are absolutely NO GOAT PICTURES on it anywhere!!

I’ll show myself out . . . .

[quote]steveo5801 wrote:
A majority of Americans DON’t WANT it and we also don’t want to be like Canada or Western Europe. We want to be like…America![/quote]

That’s twice you’ve evaded the question.

Again: IF, or WHEN, the majority in the U.S. decides that it’s acceptable to them, you’ll rally yourself to the decision of the majority?

We’re not talking now (except for California) but in 5, 10, 15 years?

How can a champion of democracy such as yourself have such difficulty answering that question?

[quote]steveo5801 wrote:
and “adapt or die,”[/quote]

To be fair, even if you adapt, you’ll still die.

Baaa-baaa.