T Nation

Man Marries a Video Game Character


#1

Just. Fuck.


#2

Face-Palm approved!


#3

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Face-Palm approved![/quote]

Nice avatar.

This whole world is stupid.


#4

[quote]bluefingas wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Face-Palm approved!

Nice avatar.

This whole world is stupid.[/quote]

No, its usually just the Japanese that does these kinds of stuff.

Someone is going to steal his DS and have sex with his wife.


#5

I call dibs on Chun-Li


#6

[quote]Rivalry wrote:
I call dibs on Chun-Li

[/quote]

Damnit!

I choose…jesus, she was my top pick. Damnit, Rivalry.


#7

The problem with most video game characters is they could kick your ass, I don’t want a wife that shoots energy balls when shes pissed. How the hell do you consumate that marriage?


#8

[quote]The other Rob wrote:
The problem with most video game characters is they could kick your ass, I don’t want a wife that shoots energy balls when shes pissed. How the hell do you consumate that marriage?[/quote]

With AWESOME!!!


#9

Good for him, mineswell stop that blood line there.

And WB, Fuck yes sir, Razor Ramon FTW


#10

[quote]Otep wrote:
The other Rob wrote:
The problem with most video game characters is they could kick your ass, I don’t want a wife that shoots energy balls when shes pissed. How the hell do you consumate that marriage?

With AWESOME!!![/quote]

And a gun. And a backhand.


#11

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
Good for him, mineswell stop that blood line there.

And WB, Fuck yes sir, Razor Ramon FTW[/quote]

I should turn every thread into a Razor Ramon thread.

“Hey Yo, Chico”


#12

[quote]The other Rob wrote:
The problem with most video game characters is they could kick your ass, I don’t want a wife that shoots energy balls when shes pissed. How the hell do you consumate that marriage?[/quote]

You’d consumate it with a devastating 7-hit combo. After that, any time you get any lip or attitude a simple tap of the “jab” button would solve things rather quickly.


#13

at least it was a chic. and who says she even wanted to marry him.


#14

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
Akuma01 wrote:
Good for him, mineswell stop that blood line there.

And WB, Fuck yes sir, Razor Ramon FTW

I should turn every thread into a Razor Ramon thread.

“Hey Yo, Chico”[/quote]

Amen! What better way to end a dispute than to toss a toothpick?!


#15

[quote]Akuma01 wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
Akuma01 wrote:
Good for him, mineswell stop that blood line there.

And WB, Fuck yes sir, Razor Ramon FTW

I should turn every thread into a Razor Ramon thread.

“Hey Yo, Chico”

Amen! What better way to end a dispute than to toss a toothpick?! [/quote]

Now I have to get a bunch of Razor Ramon avatars.


#16

Lol Wol, So seeing your avatar made me want to give the Bad guy a bit of a look up. Youtube, Scott Hall Last call. Haha awesome


#17

Awesome, now you can marry gays and video game characters…but can you marry gay video game characters?


#18

The best part is this dip shit will never reproduce.

X2 on Wol’s avitar being awesome!


#19

I guess its just so he has an excuse to not get any…


#20

i call sonya blade from MK vs DC