Man Loses Testicle After Attack

http://www.cbc.ca/canada/british-columbia/story/2009/10/27/bc-testicle-attack.html?ref=rss&loomia_si=t0:a16:g25:r1:c0:b28573917

What a bitch

Seriously wtf?

Nut kicking should be a seperate punishable offense.

Yeah, I have no explanation for this. Maybe just wrong place, wrong time?

The dudes an idiot for not reporting it…

Hopefully this chick is found and gets assault and sexual assault charges brought on her.

[quote]ultimatethor wrote:
Yeah, I have no explanation for this. Maybe just wrong place, wrong time?[/quote]

Because there is a right place and right time to be kicked in the nuts?

What happens if you only loose one testicle hormone wise? Or does it effect you at all cause the last one just ramps up production of everything from sperm to hormones?

[quote]Professor X wrote:
ultimatethor wrote:

Because there is a right place and right time to be kicked in the nuts?[/quote]

Sure. For example, imagine you’re walking through a construction zone. And the guy operating the wrecking ball came to work drunk. And so the ball is swinging wildly out of control. It’s coming straight for you head. But shortly before impact some lesbian who hates bodybuilders walks by and kicks you in the nuts dropping you to the ground. The wrecking ball passes safely above you. Disaster avoided.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
Professor X wrote:
ultimatethor wrote:

Sure. For example, imagine you’re walking through a construction zone. And the guy operating the wrecking ball came to work drunk. And so the ball is swinging wildly out of control. It’s coming straight for you head. But shortly before impact some lesbian who hates bodybuilders walks by and kicks you in the nuts dropping you to the ground. The wrecking ball passes safely above you. Disaster avoided. [/quote]

Good call, I didnt think there was a response to that.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
Professor X wrote:
ultimatethor wrote:

Sure. For example, imagine you’re walking through a construction zone. And the guy operating the wrecking ball came to work drunk. And so the ball is swinging wildly out of control. It’s coming straight for you head. But shortly before impact some lesbian who hates bodybuilders walks by and kicks you in the nuts dropping you to the ground. The wrecking ball passes safely above you. Disaster avoided. [/quote]

My name is Matko and I approve of this.

hahahaha thats too funny! and everyone knows lesbians do hate bodybuilders.

[quote]JLu wrote:

What a bitch
[/quote]

These were the first words out of my mouth when I read the article.

Yup… I sure hope they find her…

And from my province none the less… It’s embarrassing that we let the villiage idiot out of her cage that day…

Times like this and many others, I’m more in favor of the eye for an eye principal…

Personally I think she should be admitted to the hospital and one of her ovaries should be removed as compensation…

/sigh

[quote]Smallfry69 wrote:
Yup… I sure hope they find her…

And from my province none the less… It’s embarrassing that we let the villiage idiot out of her cage that day…

Times like this and many others, I’m more in favor of the eye for an eye principal…

Personally I think she should be admitted to the hospital and one of her ovaries should be removed as compensation…

/sigh[/quote]

An ‘eye for an eye’ is just.

Falcon punch.

[quote]RSGZ wrote:
Falcon punch.[/quote]

That would have made her actions correct.

Doesn’t sound right to me. I think something else happened and the boy is too embarrassed to tell the truth.

[quote]on edge wrote:
Doesn’t sound right to me. I think something else happened and the boy is too embarrassed to tell the truth.[/quote]

Refused to pay the hooker and paid the price.

Another grand example of evil gasta rap-induced violence:

I would’ve stabbed a bitch.