Man Kills Monkey

There’s that incident where a man killed a dog that bit his son.

But here’s this asshole who killed a small monkey for no reason.

LOL @ trying to steal an animal from the zoo… but not being able to cope with it acting like an animal.

That monkey deserved it.

I get aligators and monkeys confused sometimes.

“Watkins’ girlfriend gave birth to his son about four weeks ago.”

Worst part of the story.

lolwtf

[quote]
“He was a good kid. He’s my baby. I love him,” she said.

His father, Jerry Watkins, said he can’t believe his son entered the zoo wanting to do the monkey harm.

“He’s not a malicious monkey murderer,” Watkins said. “I’m thinking the monkey attacked him and he just tried to defend himself. I don’t think he ever intended to kill it; he’s just not that kind of guy.” [/quote]

Why do the parents always say things like this?

Why can’t they just once say “Yeah, I knew he was fucked up from the get go. I’m not surprised by this at all.”

Just once. Please, for the love of all things good, could the parents just own the fact that their kid is an asshole and did something ridiculously stupid?

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:

[quote]
“He was a good kid. He’s my baby. I love him,” she said.

His father, Jerry Watkins, said he can’t believe his son entered the zoo wanting to do the monkey harm.

“He’s not a malicious monkey murderer,” Watkins said. “I’m thinking the monkey attacked him and he just tried to defend himself. I don’t think he ever intended to kill it; he’s just not that kind of guy.” [/quote]

Why do the parents always say things like this?

Why can’t they just once say “Yeah, I knew he was fucked up from the get go. I’m not surprised by this at all.”

Just once. Please, for the love of all things good, could the parents just own the fact that their kid is an asshole and did something ridiculously stupid?[/quote]

he tried to steal a monkey, his parents can go F@ck themselves.