Man Kills Dog

Doesnt seem to be getting much exposure. i want as many people to know about this piece of excrement as possible so that hopefully his life is ruined

The article doesn’t specify how violently the dog bit the 3 year old. But if a dog attacked my 3 year old (I don’t have one fyi) I’m pretty sure I’d kill it as well. 150 day jail sentence for killing an animal that attacked a 3 year old child? What a joke.

It bit the child on the hand. No reason to beat it to death once the attack was over. If it was a medium/large mauling I could see the guy having no choice but to kill the dog. It was a Jack Russell.

FFS, that was just a Jack Russell. And a pup at that. And what the fuck was the dog doing around the child if his owner hadn’t trained him properly out of the habit of mouthing?

His fault, his punishment.

If you can’t handle dogs, don’t have any dogs at all.

If you actually read the article rather than just the over hyped headlines it’s really not as bad as it seems. There was no beating to death or any such thing. The dog bit the child (this is a mail news article trying to evoke a response so they could easily be down playing the incident). Then the man did not beat the dog to death, he just dragged it outside and threw it out. It probably hit it’s head on the edge of a brick or something and died.

If it was some incident where he repeatedly smashed it’s head against the wall or something then yes it’s obviously very wrong.

The article said the attack was caught on tape and lasted several minutes. Guy went nuts and beat his dog to death. It also says he was overcoming a drug habit and is well known to police. This guy is a piece of shit and brutally killed a dog after the fact. Unacceptable.

I’m sure if that fucking bastard had just simply dragged his pup (he choked the poor pup by doing that!) and flung him over the wall, the police wouldn’t have any issue releasing the video.

The way the pup died must have been disgustingly horrific considering his owner has an history of violence and drug habit. I don’t believe it was just a case of simply dragging the pup outside and swiftly tossing him above the wall.

He didn’t train his pup properly and took his anger out on him. Fucking disgusting.

Well we brutally slaughter pigs, chickens, cows, etc. by the millions for no other reason than “they’re tasty”. If he had instead locked the puppy in a tiny cage and then tied it upside down and slit it’s throat to let it bleed out whilst alive, would it be okay so long as he then cooked it on the BBQ?

It’s always confusing to me what does and doesn’t constitute animal cruelty in today’s society. At least the dog was a “threat” so far as the man was concerned, at least on some level. We kill animals all the time for reasons that have nothing to do with perceived threats to helpless infantile children.

To bad he didn’t go to the zoo.

Kids need to be trained on how to act around their pets just as much as the pet needs to be trained on how to act around the kid.

This guy fails at being a father and a pet owner.

[quote]The Ox Man wrote:
If you actually read the article rather than just the over hyped headlines it’s really not as bad as it seems. There was no beating to death or any such thing. The dog bit the child (this is a mail news article trying to evoke a response so they could easily be down playing the incident). Then the man did not beat the dog to death, he just dragged it outside and threw it out. It probably hit it’s head on the edge of a brick or something and died.

If it was some incident where he repeatedly smashed it’s head against the wall or something then yes it’s obviously very wrong.[/quote]

No offence, but your logic is extremely flawed. Even if he didn’t “beat” the dog to death, he had no right dragging it outside (which is a violent act in and of itself) and he was a dumbass for letting his dog near his 3…THREE year old child. I have a chitzou whom I love dearly, but I know what he’s like. I would never let him near a child because he’s a grumpy old timer.

The dog died because of his stupidity. He deserves far worse than what he got.

didn’t read it and don’t care to read it. i hope the man is ass raped and then, thereafter, his fate is set – he shall perish in a car fire. his mother and daughter and sister should be sold into the heroin and prostitution sex ring in Turkey, just to push karma back towards a fair lean the other way.

[quote]Socrastein wrote:
Well we brutally slaughter pigs, chickens, cows, etc. by the millions for no other reason than “they’re tasty”. If he had instead locked the puppy in a tiny cage and then tied it upside down and slit it’s throat to let it bleed out whilst alive, would it be okay so long as he then cooked it on the BBQ?

It’s always confusing to me what does and doesn’t constitute animal cruelty in today’s society. At least the dog was a “threat” so far as the man was concerned, at least on some level. We kill animals all the time for reasons that have nothing to do with perceived threats to helpless infantile children. [/quote]

for a few seconds your statement makes sense, then one must realize as humans we have something called logical thinking and making decisions on a case by case basis.

[quote]pushharder wrote:

[quote]Christine wrote:
Kids need to be trained on how to act around their pets just as much as the pet needs to be trained on how to act around the kid.

This guy fails at being a father and a pet owner.[/quote]

How do you train a three month old on how to act around a pet? Tell us all about it.

I’ll wait.[/quote]

I misread it. I read three year old. Although my point stands abound training a child.

Why would you let a three month old in a position to get bit by a puppy? That makes it worse for the guy.

Are three months old even crawling?

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:

[quote]Socrastein wrote:

It’s always confusing to me what does and doesn’t constitute animal cruelty in today’s society. At least the dog was a “threat” so far as the man was concerned, at least on some level. We kill animals all the time for reasons that have nothing to do with perceived threats to helpless infantile children. [/quote]

for a few seconds your statement makes sense, then one must realize as humans we have something called logical thinking and making decisions on a case by case basis.[/quote]

Can you not see that an appeal to logical consistency is the case I am making? If it’s wrong to inflict unnecessary pain and suffering on an animal then ultimately kill it, I fail to see how this story is an example of such but bacon is not.

Now that I’ve reread the article, it states that that fucking cunt beat, kicked and slammed the dog against the wall brick.

And his child was 3 months old. 3 fucking months old, motherfucker. WTF is wrong with some parents??

When I had my 2 pups, Rottweiler and Doberman (6 and 8 months old), I never ever let them near my 2 and 5 years old nieces when they visited with their parents. I didn’t care the pups were considered safe from mouthing.

I would never had taken similar risk had I owned a Jack Russell either.

[quote]The Ox Man wrote:
The article doesn’t specify how violently the dog bit the 3 year old. But if a dog attacked my 3 year old (I don’t have one fyi) I’m pretty sure I’d kill it as well. 150 day jail sentence for killing an animal that attacked a 3 year old child? What a joke.[/quote]

I hope you’re kidding.

The guy obviously has some serious anger issues. I’m looking at my dog sleeping next to me while I type this and I could never imagine doing anything remotely close to that no matter what my dog did.