Man Is Too Short for Prison

[quote]The Beast wrote:
I’m sure the parents of the victim will be reassured that the safety of the offender is a top priority.

Yet another judge exercising their amazing judgement skills.[/quote]

She was a women, what do you expect.

Problem lies in here that our prisons arent safe enough for its own criminals. Now before you flame me about “who cares if criminals are safe in prison” remember most people in jail are non-violent offenders, and sex assault convicts represent a small percentage of criminals. These people to deserve the right to live without cruel and unusual punishment just like us.

[quote]SWR-1222D wrote:
Fucking retarded!

The law bends to accomadate someone smaller than the majority?

What about the scrawney 6’1, 150lb druggies who are sentanced to jail time?

They can’t defend themselves against a 6’5" 350lb guy who might also be in prison.

There sure are some ignorant mother fuckers in this world. Too bad one of them had to be a judge.[/quote]

I agree. Pretty much the toughest grapplers and judokas that ever lived were all under 5’7.

Being 5’3 sure didnt stop Napolean now did it :wink:

[quote]Nicholas F wrote:

Being 5’3 sure didnt stop Napolean now did it ;)[/quote]

yeah but I heard he had a “complex”. :slight_smile:

I have a question, if any of you happened to be in the jail at the time as this guy. Would you make him your “bitch” and give him what he deserves?

Just a question for T-men and for you saddistic T-woman (if you had a weiner).

[quote]Chris Adams wrote:
I have a question, if any of you happened to be in the jail at the time as this guy. Would you make him your “bitch” and give him what he deserves?

Just a question for T-men and for you saddistic T-woman (if you had a weiner).[/quote]

Um, you’re asking if I’d have sex with a small man in order to teach im a lesson?

No thanks… I’d be happy to beat the shit out of him though

[quote]Nicholas F wrote:
The Beast wrote:
I’m sure the parents of the victim will be reassured that the safety of the offender is a top priority.

Yet another judge exercising their amazing judgement skills.

She was a women, what do you expect.

Problem lies in here that our prisons arent safe enough for its own criminals. Now before you flame me about “who cares if criminals are safe in prison” remember most people in jail are non-violent offenders, and sex assault convicts represent a small percentage of criminals. These people to deserve the right to live without cruel and unusual punishment just like us. [/quote]

Not going to flame you. I agree with you 100% percent. Being locked away from family with no freedom is punishment enough without the ass rape.

[quote]Chris Adams wrote:

Just a question for T-men and for you saddistic T-woman (if you had a weiner).[/quote]

No, but I’d shank the bejeezus out of him.

Sex offenders, especially those who harm children, deserve the worst punishment possible. The destruction to the victim, emotional, physical, etc., is beyond measure. It is a cyclical effect, in that the victim sometimes becomes the criminal later in life. Not always, but there is significant studies that have shown that the molested later becomes the molester. Rehabiliation/castration/house arrest? Doesn’t work. There is no recidivism from a bullet to the head. So, kill the criminal and get as much therapy to the victim as possible to keep another bad weed from growing.

[quote]Nicholas F wrote:
Problem lies in here that our prisons arent safe enough for its own criminals. Now before you flame me about “who cares if criminals are safe in prison” remember most people in jail are non-violent offenders, and sex assault convicts represent a small percentage of criminals. These people to deserve the right to live without cruel and unusual punishment just like us. [/quote]

They deserve the right to live w/o cruel and unusual punishment?!??!

SO DO THE VICTIMS.

Shoot the sex offender.

Put the judge in jail for 10-20 years. I reckon the judge is also a child molestor, just hasn’t been caught.

What kind of stupid sentencing is this. A load of horseshit.

All you have to do is start putting those sick fucking bastards in a room with the relatives of the victims, and let the family do whatever the hell it wants to the bastard. And then when they are done hang him in public. Hell put out his name and picture in the newspaper and let everyone on the street beat the shit out of this fucker and while we’re at it beat the judge too for such a fucked up sentenace.

Damn! I hope this sentence is changed.

Let him suffer in prison…he earned it.

What really sucks is that there are people serving medium to long sentences for petty crimes (relative).

Even worse are those serving time that are actually innocent, yes there are some.

I’m sure nobody here would rape this guy but there are some guys currently serving who have served 10 plus years or serving life sentences in jail who would gladly rape this guy.

[quote]Kir Dog wrote:
What really sucks is that there are people serving medium to long sentences for petty crimes (relative).

[/quote]

Steroids anyone? They’re worse the Crack!..

At times like this I can’t help but wish public executions were still legal. And score one for Oklahoma…

I think the notion of this guy being free because he’s “too short” to be in prison is a load of shit! This “man” assaults children who are essentially helpless, and he walks free?!? That kid, and those parents are going to be paranoid that this guy’s walking around. Not to mention their lives are ruined with the pain and emotional trauma.

I think the guy should do time, and whatever happens to this guy happens. Whether he get shanked, shived, or ass raped, it’s what he deserves. No one should mess with kids and be allowed to walk free… even with an ankle transmitter.

That judge needs to have her head examined.

Is this some wierd New Zealand thing? I know in the US they just separate child molesters from the general population. What’s so hard about that?

And all you guys talking about how you’d beat him up or shank him, give it a rest. Your talk rings kind of hollow.

[quote]cap’nsalty wrote:
Is this some wierd New Zealand thing? I know in the US they just separate child molesters from the general population. What’s so hard about that?
[/quote]

It happened in Sidney Nebraska. Not in Australia and not in New Zealand :wink:

[quote]ThatGirl77 wrote:
Nicholas F wrote:
Problem lies in here that our prisons arent safe enough for its own criminals. Now before you flame me about “who cares if criminals are safe in prison” remember most people in jail are non-violent offenders, and sex assault convicts represent a small percentage of criminals. These people to deserve the right to live without cruel and unusual punishment just like us.

They deserve the right to live w/o cruel and unusual punishment?!??!

SO DO THE VICTIMS. [/quote]

But, gasp, there are “crimes” without victims!

And these “criminals” are in jail too and would probably appreciate not to have their cherry popped by a gorilla who does not even call the next day.

Unbelievable. The sex offender should be passed around as a bitch for years and years. He deserves it. I can’t believe the judge would let him get away with this.

Solitary confinement, is that not an option in american prisons for those who fear the other inmates?