Man Imprisons Daughter, Has 7 Children

This is kinda like that movie where the brown haired kid lives in an undeground shelter and then goes to the surface for supplies and falls in love with a girl. Except really twisted and fucked up with no happy ending. BUT its basically the same thing.

[quote]Wimpy wrote:
msd0060 wrote:
That article is a 300 word pursuasive essay pro-death penalty, IMO.

In my opinion death would be too kind. [/quote]

me and a buddy were talking about this. we decided he should be shot in the testicles with increasingly larger caliber weapons, and then fully healed in a hospital, made to think his punishment was over.

then, he should be taken to mountains somewhere and informed that a trained sniper using a .50 caliber rifle will be arriving on site soon to finish the job, but with only one round, and if he survived, he was free.

and then let him run around for a few days, making him again think he made it, and then have the sniper take a bad shot, again making this guy think he made it, only to have some big mountain man show up and go “Deliverance” on him and then finish the job by tying him up to a chair in a cave full of critters, dipped in honey or something, and stabbed in the gut so he slowly dies over a period of days.

(I apparently am really not liking this guy, am very bored, and may be a little disturbed. oh well)

I really cannot comprehend the psychology of spending 24 years of your life, being imprisoned and repeatedly raped, without attempting to defend yourself or escape.

If there was an area to cook, there had to be utensils. Even if there were no knives, she could have improvised a good shank out of a spoon or a pot handle.

Perhaps this is what happens after the will to live and basic survival skills are completely gone. Everything is already dead inside, and there’s no escape from hell.

I woulda shanked the bastard, father or not.

[quote]Defekt wrote:
This is kinda like that movie where the brown haired kid lives in an undeground shelter and then goes to the surface for supplies and falls in love with a girl. Except really twisted and fucked up with no happy ending. BUT its basically the same thing. [/quote]

i think you’re referring to the movie Blast From the Past, but this is hardly a similar situation.

makes me sick
i’m slowly but surely losing hope in humanity as a whole

Imagine how creepy it would be to know this guy was your neighbor…?

No more canasta tournaments at the Fritzl’s.

[quote]Yo Momma wrote:
I really cannot comprehend the psychology of spending 24 years of your life, being imprisoned and repeatedly raped, without attempting to defend yourself or escape.

If there was an area to cook, there had to be utensils. Even if there were no knives, she could have improvised a good shank out of a spoon or a pot handle.

Perhaps this is what happens after the will to live and basic survival skills are completely gone. Everything is already dead inside, and there’s no escape from hell.

I woulda shanked the bastard, father or not.[/quote]

Momma:

Those good at Psychological Control and Manipulation are usually VERY good…added to the fact that she was a young, sheltered girl when it all started.

He most likely controlled all aspects of her Life, and she saw no options and no way out.

Unbelievable…just unbelievable…

Mufasa

Stunned.

Did anyone notice the age of the kids who were confined to that room? The boys were 19, 18 and 5.

19 years old and has never seen the light of day.

I could care less about the father. You really couldn’t do anything to him to equal what he has done.

What I wonder about is how do any of the kids, not to mention the mom, ever have even a shred of normalcy in their lives?

He has robbed so many people of their most precious gift.

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Yo Momma wrote:

I woulda shanked the bastard, father or not.

Momma:

Those good at Psychological Control and Manipulation are usually VERY good…added to the fact that she was a young, sheltered girl when it all started.

He most likely controlled all aspects of her Life, and she saw no options and no way out.

Unbelievable…just unbelievable…

Mufasa

[/quote]

I agree. It’s incredible how a person can be mentally beaten into submission. I have no doubt that technically this woman had means to escape at some point, but to her it’s like escaping from Earth.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Mob justice!

With pitchforks and torches.[/quote]

I agree

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
That article is a 300 word pursuasive essay pro-death penalty, IMO.[/quote]

Absolutely. You know, you can justify a lot of crime and try to find a social explanation for it. This, there is no explanation for this. There is no social explanation, no root cause in our societies that can be fixed. There is no reason why anyone would ever need to do this to another human being, especially their own kin.

For those reasons, I think we need to kill this guy, because there’s no sense in allowing him to continue to exist. The damn shame is that the damage is already done and he’s been burglaring our air and perpetuating this atrocious crime for so long already.

[quote]conorh wrote:
msd0060 wrote:

Absolutely. You know, you can justify a lot of crime and try to find a social explanation for it. This, there is no explanation for this. There is no social explanation, no root cause in our societies that can be fixed. There is no reason why anyone would ever need to do this to another human being, especially their own kin.

For those reasons, I think we need to kill this guy, because there’s no sense in allowing him to continue to exist. The damn shame is that the damage is already done and he’s been burglaring our air and perpetuating this atrocious crime for so long already.[/quote]

He is old already killing him wont mean much, nothing you can do really can make up for what he has done. I’d rather have him thrown in the worse prison, never being able to see light of day being raped and beat by inmates every day.

Its really surprising that they never would have attempted to escape, he must have had them pretty brainwashed.

[quote]conorh wrote:
msd0060 wrote:

For those reasons, I think we need to kill this guy, because there’s no sense in allowing him to continue to exist. The damn shame is that the damage is already done and he’s been burglaring our air and perpetuating this atrocious crime for so long already.[/quote]

Austria => no death penalty.

The absolute maximum he could get is 20 years and, and added to that, he gets locked away afterwards for reasons of public safety if he is a psychopath.

I think in cases like this the death penalty would not make any sense because:

A) nothing will undo what he did

B) he is far to valuable as an object of study

c) he will never be free again anyhow.

[quote]shizen wrote:
conorh wrote:
msd0060 wrote:

For those reasons, I think we need to kill this guy, because there’s no sense in allowing him to continue to exist. The damn shame is that the damage is already done and he’s been burglaring our air and perpetuating this atrocious crime for so long already.

He is old already killing him wont mean much, nothing you can do really can make up for what he has done. I’d rather have him thrown in the worse prison, never being able to see light of day being raped and beat by inmates every day.

Its really surprising that they never would have attempted to escape, he must have had them pretty brainwashed. [/quote]

If we wanted a prison where you get raped and beaten up regularly we´d have to build one on purpose.

Our justice system runs under the odd assumption that the government is responsible for peoples safety if it imprisons them.

[quote]conorh wrote:
There is no reason why anyone would ever need to do this to another human being, especially their own kin. [/quote]

Explain the “especially their own kin” part.

I just meant it seems especially reprehensible that he did this to his own kin, what with our normal human taboo against incest. It’s generally easier to commit atrocious acts once you’ve dehumanized your enemy or victim, it seems to me that would be harder to do with your own family. They’re in your “monkey sphere” after all.

And I’ll backstep, someone mentioned this guy being an object of research. I think he’s probably right, this guy should probably be studied to try to prevent/treat this instead of offing him.

[quote]conorh wrote:
And I’ll backstep, someone mentioned this guy being an object of research. I think he’s probably right, this guy should probably be studied to try to prevent/treat this instead of offing him.[/quote]

Personally, I’d ‘research’ methods of torture. But that’s just me.

"Tween idol Miley Cyrus, 15, has apologized for provocative pictures that appeared in Vanity Fair calling them a “mistake,” but they are yet another calculated assault on the American psyche, which is being prepared to accept pedophilia.

A society always takes the values of its ruling class, and America (indeed the world) is run by a satanic cult of pedophiles, occultists and criminals known as the Illuminati. They represent the top rung of Freemasonry which is now putting the capstone on their satanic New World Order , which turns Christian civilization on its head.

Cyrus and her father, country singer Billy Ray Cyrus, do not become mega-stars without becoming pawns of the Illuminati. That’s Miley flashing the sign of Baphomet (above.) (Of course she has some alibi to gull the willfully ignorant. They aren’t going to tell you they are flashing the sign of the devil. The point is to get you to do it!)

And that’s Hillary flashing the same sign, because you don’t become President unless you are a member of this tight little club.

Illuminati defectors have provided abundant evidence of the proclivity of our secret masters to have sex with children. Children are passed around like “bottles of fine wine” among many notables in the world of politics, finance, justice etc."

Henry Makow rocks!!!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
"Tween idol Miley Cyrus, 15, has apologized for provocative pictures that appeared in Vanity Fair calling them a “mistake,” but they are yet another calculated assault on the American psyche, which is being prepared to accept pedophilia.[/quote]

She is not pre-pubescent. Is this inappropriate sexualizing of a minor? Possibly. I think the shots are tame.

I do not think this is the result of a satanic conspiracy.

[quote]orion wrote:
Our justice system runs under the odd assumption that the government is responsible for peoples safety if it imprisons them.
[/quote]

I do find that assumption to be odd. Anyone who cannot summon the rage to decide that simply locking someone - someTHING - like this away is not sufficient enough punishment is so lacking in empathy for fellow human beings (the daughter and her children/siblings) that it’s frightening. Makes my blood run cold.

[quote]nephorm wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
"Tween idol Miley Cyrus, 15, has apologized for provocative pictures that appeared in Vanity Fair calling them a “mistake,” but they are yet another calculated assault on the American psyche, which is being prepared to accept pedophilia.

She is not pre-pubescent. Is this inappropriate sexualizing of a minor? Possibly. I think the shots are tame.

I do not think this is the result of a satanic conspiracy.[/quote]

We’ve slowly been conditioned to accept homosexuality. People even talk about how beastiality isn’t such an abnormality. The degrading of sex and values is the point that Dr. Makow is making.

Is there some cult running such stuff? Who knows?