Man Imprisons Daughter, Has 7 Children

I don’t even know where to begin commenting on something like this.

Honestly, what can psychologists accomplish with that level of physical and mental abuse? She is screwed for the rest of her life, what of it she has left.

That is something straight out of a sci fi novel or the X-Files.

I saw this today on the news and still have no idea how the mother had no idea she was locked in the basement for twenty years. I agree with ProfX that women is screwed.

That article is a 300 word pursuasive essay pro-death penalty, IMO.

what was he trying to do secure his place in the future gene pool? clandestine cloning? what?

rarely do I feel completely disgusted after reading an article, but this has to be on of the most fucked up things I’ve read in awhile.

Does it seem like more and more of these things are being discovered - and they’re getting worse and worse every time? Or maybe they’re just garnering more attention?

This shit is like something out of The Hills Have Eyes. …And that’s not meant to be funny, it gives me chills just typing that.

Mob justice!

With pitchforks and torches.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Mob justice!

With pitchforks and torches.[/quote]

If only. But then you’d get in trouble.

The murder accused in this article are my heroes.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1/story.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10483018

What really bothers me is that that kind of shit is becoming a trend in Austria.

That is probably the 4th case in the last 5 years or so where somebody locks someone up in a dungeon for a few years.

I don´t even want to know how many people are held captive in some perverts cellar in Vienna.

Whats really fucked up, if you think about it is how many people probably go unfound. You’d have to think olny a small percent of the freaks who lock their daughters up and rape them willingly say “yeah sure come check out my basement copper”

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
That article is a 300 word pursuasive essay pro-death penalty, IMO.[/quote]

In my opinion death would be too kind.

[quote]orion wrote:
What really bothers me is that that kind of shit is becoming a trend in Austria.

That is probably the 4th case in the last 5 years or so where somebody locks someone up in a dungeon for a few years.

I don´t even want to know how many people are held captive in some perverts cellar in Vienna.

[/quote]

I thought of you when reading the article.

Kind of reminds of the feral children stories.

Holy shit thats fucked up.

Inbred (normal?) children from an enslaved mother by her own father? For over 20 years?? Goddamn.

[quote]Outrage247 wrote:
I saw this today on the news and still have no idea how the mother had no idea she was locked in the basement for twenty years. [/quote]

it’s the mother of the girl, the guy’s wife, who says she had no idea about the basement.

The guy is 73. He lived for about 10 years under the Nazis. I bet he was a Nazi in one of the youth groups (Kindergruppe).

Its flamethrower time…

[quote]Makavali wrote:

If only. But then you’d get in trouble.

The murder accused in this article are my heroes.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/section/1/story.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=10483018 [/quote]

They really should preface that article with the fact that the murdered guy had a history of child sexual abuse.

The first 98% of that article made it seem like a guy got beaten to death for having a girl sit on his knee, which would have been a bit extreme.

As for the case of this thread, holy shit.

Even more-so for the kids who were locked in there since birth. I think they’d have even more long-term issues than their Mother. Never seen sunlight, and no education of any sort? Good luck with that.

I’m not even sure what kind of punishment is appropriate for a crime like that. Torture in the public square sounds fitting.

I also agree with the post pointing out that the scariest part of this is knowing how many of these situations go un-discovered.

I mean, how many ‘missing children’ cases are there every year? Tens of thousands? How many of those kids are locked up in a basement somewhere for possibly the rest of their lives? Terrifying.

Apparently this guy built his very own dungeon behind an electronic lock in his basement with two bedrooms, a shower and a place to cook.

This article states the kids had never seen daylight before.