Man Hits Woman, Gets KTFO By Roger Huerta

[quote]KBCThird wrote:
I heard Cecil Peoples scored it 29-28 for the other guy[/quote]
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

[quote]pch2 wrote:

dont watch this.

when police show up to a scene like this, look for whoever has taken their shirt off.

this is evidence that being bigger doesn’t really give you that much of an advantage in a street brawl. granted, if a 300lber hit the chick we might not have seen anyone on the ground. thats maybe, i wouldnt put anythng past these ufc badasses.

[quote]Gettnitdone wrote:
this is evidence that being bigger doesn’t really give you that much of an advantage in a street brawl. granted, if a 300lber hit the chick we might not have seen anyone on the ground. thats maybe, i wouldnt put anythng past these ufc badasses.[/quote]

Size means nothing when a professional fighter is fighting someone with no training or experience.

pwned…wish I could have seen the knock out blow.

It didn’t look like Huerta was the only guy in on that. They were squaring up then another guy charged in and took a shot at the lady hitter. Then Huerta goes charging after him. Then at 2:26 theres a slow mo of some face stomping.

“Pro-Fighter’s Street Brawl Caught on Tape
Former ultimate fighter Roger Huerta bloodies a man outside Austin, Texas, club.”

Boy,I just love that the video title and description made it seem like it was Huertas fault.

Also found this hilarious. Some writer makes an article about how it was wrong about what roger did and the big black guy being defenseless…lol. Almost every comment says roger is awesome, roger is a hero, fuck you (writer’s name) etc.

Seriously, what kind of piece of shit not only hits a woman that he out weighs by atleast a hundred pounds but hits her from behind when shes not even looking at him? Huerta could’ve killed the guy and should be award a key to the city.

[quote]Johnny T Frisk wrote:
Seriously, what kind of piece of shit not only hits a woman that he out weighs by atleast a hundred pounds but hits her from behind when shes not even looking at him? Huerta could’ve killed the guy and should be award a key to the city.[/quote]

x2

Is anyone else wondering if she might have done something to deserve being donkey punched? Or did everyone make the assumption she’s a blameless victim off the three seconds of video footage we have?

[quote]Otep wrote:
Is anyone else wondering if she might have done something to deserve being donkey punched? Or did everyone make the assumption she’s a blameless victim off the three seconds of video footage we have?[/quote]

I’m going to go with the “…blameless victim off the three seconds of video footage we have.”

[quote]Otep wrote:
Is anyone else wondering if she might have done something to deserve being donkey punched? Or did everyone make the assumption she’s a blameless victim off the three seconds of video footage we have?[/quote]

What could that woman do to deserve being kayoed from a sucker punch and collapsing to the asphalt?

[quote]KBCThird wrote:
I heard Cecil Peoples scored it 29-28 for the other guy[/quote]

LMAO…LMAO!!!

[quote]Rookie21 wrote:
Also found this hilarious. Some writer makes an article about how it was wrong about what roger did and the big black guy being defenseless…lol. Almost every comment says roger is awesome, roger is a hero, fuck you (writer’s name) etc.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/430502-the-media-reaction-to-roger-huertas-street-fight-is-appauling[/quote]

That fucker got exactly what he had coming. Lesson here is only punch bitches when nobody is watching

[quote]goldengloves wrote:

[quote]Otep wrote:

What could that woman do to deserve being kayoed from a sucker punch and collapsing to the asphalt?[/quote]

Shank my son and brag about it to her friends?

Steal my identity and run up 40,000k of debt on Ikea furniture, X-box games, and Timmy Chan’s.

Reintroduce my recovering-addict girlfriend to the wonders of smack.

Refuse to blow Vicomte’s dead body after I already paid her $50.

Claim I raped her when it was consensual, get me sent to jail, and then do the same to my brother while I’m locked up.

All of these seem like decent reasons to go Wayne-Brady on a girl.

[quote]Otep wrote:

[quote]Otep wrote:

What could that woman do to deserve being kayoed from a sucker punch and collapsing to the asphalt?[/quote]

Steal my identity and run up 40,000k of debt on Ikea furniture, X-box games, and Timmy Chan’s.

Claim I raped her when it was consensual, get me sent to jail, and then do the same to my brother while I’m locked up.

All of these seem like decent reasons to go Wayne-Brady on a girl.[/quote]

You make a good point but at the end of the day, every guy has been taught that you never hit a girl, especially as hard as this huge guy did. Who cares if it’s right or wrong, you just don’t do it. I’m all for this guy getting wrecked, though if any of that stuff did happen I feel slightly sorry for him.

[quote]Otep wrote:

[quote]Otep wrote:

All of these seem like decent reasons to go Wayne-Brady on a girl.[/quote]

None of that was funny if that was your intention.

[quote]super saiyan wrote:
I really can’t blame that guy for hitting the woman. I’m sure he was just taking the advice given to him in the SAMA forum.

If that didn’t work he would have proceeded to put it in her butt.[/quote]

=)

thank you