Man Farts, Charged with Battery on Officer

A man arrested for DUI farts on police officer while being booked, gets charged with battery:

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/29653059.html

"Police stopped Jose Cruz on Route 60 in South Charleston Monday night for driving with his headlights off.

Then, he failed sobriety tests and was arrested.

When police were trying to get fingerprints, police say Cruz moved closer to the officer and passed gas on him. The investigating officer remarked in the criminal complaint that the odor was very strong.

Cruz is now charged with battery on a police officer, as well as DUI and obstruction."

Read the comments - some are pretty hilarious.

"I guarantee they will use this story as the basis for an episode of “Law & Odor”

“I’m sure this will end up being Bush’s fault. Bush’s Baked Beans.”

John

Are charges really needed in this case? Wouldn’t tazering him and claiming it was a WMD attack at close range suffice?

Assault with a deadly ass?

Exactly how does that stand up in court?..or does it just linger in the air and then dissipate out of it?

If it was silent, is that “carrying a concealed weapon”?

HAHA I farted in your general direction.

This just confirms what I’ve been saying all along: Farting is always funny.

Holy…shit

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
This just confirms what I’ve been saying all along: Farting is always funny.[/quote]

unless…it lands your ass in jail…then it’s just funny to the rest of us.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Holy…shit

[/quote]

HAHAHA, now THAT is a deadly weapon.

Why are there so many of these?

I love Mythbusters:

Why are there so many of these?[/quote]

That one is nasty!

This one looks like it would hurt:

People have WAY too much time on their hands.

I’ve already been emailed this story by 2 unrelated sources. Looks like they’re tryin’ to tell me something . . . . .

Why are there so many of these?[/quote]

UUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH THAT IS SO FUCKING NASTY, SERIOUSLY WTF!!!
But it made me laugh.

I didn’t even think the fire fart thing was possible.

[quote]elano wrote:
Professor X wrote:

Why are there so many of these?

UUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH THAT IS SO FUCKING NASTY, SERIOUSLY WTF!!!
But it made me laugh.

I didn’t even think the fire fart thing was possible.[/quote]

“Oh, it’s possible…and when I tell you how effective it is, you will know why we are no longer allowed in the campus Science building”.

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
I love Mythbusters:

They’ve got to be world famous by now.

I remember guys on my old football teams doing this stuff at parties. Always a great option when the power goes out and you cant find any candles.

[quote]elano wrote:

I didn’t even think the fire fart thing was possible.[/quote]

The guys in my band light cigars that way.
No shit.

Come on. Every guy has at least thought about lighting their farts on fire! I know I have lit mine up many times. One time I burned a hole in my shorts and burned some butt hair. The smell of burnt butt hair is quite a unique smell.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
Come on. Every guy has at least thought about lighting their farts on fire! I know I have lit mine up many times. One time I burned a hole in my shorts and burned some butt hair. The smell of burnt butt hair is quite a unique smell.[/quote]

6th grade we went to a summer camp for a school trip.
middle the night we lit farts.

and yes burnt butt hair and half burnt methane and eggs is a smell you wont forget

the conuslar walked in on us and was all “damn you guys stink lets get out of here”

Holy…shit

[/quote]

That’s hilarious! I wonder how much practise it took to light that candle.

So exactly what does containing this gas in the body do to it. Personally I don’t plan on finding out, let her rip.