Man Exits Bus Terminator Style

For some reason that guy sounds like an angrier cousin of this:

I could barely understand a word of that shit. I’ve met Chinese people in the PRC that speak better English.

I’m more annoyed with the two giggling twits filming the whole thing.

Another thought: you know, today EVERYONE has a camera on their phone. Everyone knows this, so why would ANYONE act like a shit in public when you’re just a click away from youtube?

Yikes. With dangerous hooligans like that on the loose, it’s obvious the British police should really consider carrying guns.

Did anyone actually watch all of it? I listened to 30 seconds, got a headache and skipped to the end.

[quote]skaz05 wrote:
I’m more annoyed with the two giggling twits filming the whole thing.

Another thought: you know, today EVERYONE has a camera on their phone. Everyone knows this, so why would ANYONE act like a shit in public when you’re just a click away from youtube?[/quote]

That’s what I was hinting at in my last post, and what I find curious about the vid. It seems as though people devolve into gurning, dribbling freaks at the thought of becoming the latest Youtube “sensation”, when common sense and reason should make them check their behaviour.

The stupidest shit seems to happen when people are aware that they are being filmed. And that extends to the people wielding the cameras…

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
Did anyone actually watch all of it? I listened to 30 seconds, got a headache and skipped to the end.[/quote]

Aw, you missed the part when he sat down mid-rant to check his phone for texts.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:
Did anyone actually watch all of it? I listened to 30 seconds, got a headache and skipped to the end.[/quote]

Aw, you missed the part when he sat down mid-rant to check his phone for texts.[/quote]

Haha, that sounds like it would almost be worth sitting through it.

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

Aw, you missed the part when he sat down mid-rant to check his phone for texts.[/quote]

Haha, that sounds like it would almost be worth sitting through it.[/quote]

No need - It’s at 1:57. So, camp dude’s feud with the girls at the back of the bus ranks a distant third to a) checking his messages and b) playing to the camera by smashing through the closed exit at the end of the vid - which he had already attempted to do twice (even thought he’d walked on and off the bus several times through an open door).

Seems like mobile phones and ‘microwave ready’ celebrity courtesy of Youtube are the new “opiate of the masses”. God help us all…

that video was so dumb. That “guy” who was screaming the whole time was such a bitch. I couldnt understand anything that shemale was screaming about? And the two guys videoing who were cackling the whole time… ughhh so annoying

yep.
“get a life” these days is filled with emo’s threads about what they consider “awesome, dude” material.

I want one minute of my life back.

[quote]roybot wrote:

[quote]chimera182 wrote:

THAT’S the proof that he’s definitely gay! Texting and spending lots of time with your face in some hand-held device is quite gay and ghey as they say.

I know that sounded like I was being sarcastic, but I wasn’t. One of my favorite lines from “The Hangover” was Phil’s message on the phone saying “…and don’t text me. It’s gay.”

Where’s Epic Beard Man when you need him?

Edit: if it shows

[quote]BiP wrote:
For some reason that guy sounds like an angrier cousin of this:

is that a dude or a chick?

So,did he hit the glass door or did he walk through it? I didnt see how it broke.

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:
So,did he hit the glass door or did he walk through it? I didnt see how it broke.[/quote]

Unless the glass was already damaged he must have hit it with something. That glass may not be bulletproof but it’s not ridiculously fragile either.

B.

[quote]BiP wrote:

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:
So,did he hit the glass door or did he walk through it? I didnt see how it broke.[/quote]

Unless the glass was already damaged he must have hit it with something. That glass may not be bulletproof but it’s not ridiculously fragile either.

B.[/quote]
He should not deserve such a badass nickname.

[quote]kanew wrote:
Ha ha, can’t believe this got posted here - was filmed by a friend of my Girlfriend. The guy is quite obviously gay ffs; we don’t speak like that.[/quote]

Just to second that: his accent is drama-queen gay, not British.

[quote]Totenkopf wrote:

It was his fucking voice that broke it. Not even British glass can withstand such vibrations.