Man Eats Cocaine From Brother's Butt, Dies

Sorry. I just saw the video.
He should’ve eaten it himself.
Before I saw the video, I pictured him eating the coke directly from his brothers ass.

[quote]shadylow wrote:
I pictured him eating the coke directly from his brothers ass.[/quote]

LOL I’m pretty sure that’s what the news site was going for with that headline

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

Cavity search. Did you ever watch cops?[/quote]

No.[/quote]

Of course.

It is hardly the full experience unless you look into his eyes and whisper sweet nothings into his ear…

Damn I can’t get over how hilarious this is

I bet the lil bro was high as shit for a few moments

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Damn I can’t get over how hilarious this is

I bet the lil bro was high as shit for a few moments

[/quote]

Best feeling of life closely followed by the worst feeling of his life…

He died very conflicted. “Man, I’m so high. Really wish it didn’t taste like shit.”

[quote]shadylow wrote:
Those of you that are shocked that the brother did it either don’t have brothers or aren’t close enough to them.

[/quote]

I have several, whom I love dearly. Which is why I don’t do things that would put them in a situation where that is necessary, and nor do they.

Shocking, I know, but thats how we roll.

Yes, but then again you are probably a helluvalot smarter than those two.

I remember someone explaining to me how one of his friends had to swallow x amount of cocaine in the toilets because the police were outside his cubicle, remarking on how amazed they both were that he is still alive. I guess in the heat of the moment it seems worth the risk, you have to bear in mind the average IQ of someone in this position.

It clearly seems worth separating cocaine into nice healthy amounts just in case eating it becomes your only option, instead of eating an 8 ball like an apple and hoping for a moderate case of diarrhea.

[quote]Maximum wrote:
I remember someone explaining to me how one of his friends had to swallow x amount of cocaine in the toilets because the police were outside his cubicle, remarking on how amazed they both were that he is still alive. I guess in the heat of the moment it seems worth the risk, you have to bear in mind the average IQ of someone in this position.

It clearly seems worth separating cocaine into nice healthy amounts just in case eating it becomes your only option, instead of eating an 8 ball like an apple and hoping for a moderate case of diarrhea.
[/quote]

You could always just put it in your hand and blow it all over the place. At least that way theres no chance you get charged for the full amount lol

[quote]critietaeta wrote:

vid doesnt really show much but he eats it around 1:30 (guy on the left)[/quote]

Watched it twice, didn’t see anything.

Ok I saw it…Big bro pulls bags of Coke outta his ass hands it to his lil bro’ and he puts it in his mouth. You hear him saying "how many mo’?

i would eat stuff out of OP’s and simpster’s butt

[quote]Chris87 wrote:

[quote]Maximum wrote:

[/quote]

You could always just put it in your hand and blow it all over the place. At least that way theres no chance you get charged for the full amount lol[/quote]

That’s actually quite a valid point.
Another option would have been to throw it out of the open car window. Yes your prints will be on the packs and it’s captured on camera but if you remain silent and let your lawyer do the talking, who knows what the outcome might be…

I think the take home message is nothing good ever comes out of anyone else’s ass.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
I think the take home message is nothing good ever comes out of anyone else’s ass.[/quote]

Almost.

[quote]shadylow wrote:

Those of you that are shocked that the brother did it either don’t have brothers or aren’t close enough to them…
[/quote]

…or have brothers who aren’t borderline retarded.

[quote]Bujo wrote:

[quote]shadylow wrote:

Those of you that are shocked that the brother did it either don’t have brothers or aren’t close enough to them…
[/quote]

…or have brothers who aren’t borderline retarded.[/quote]

Wait…so you guys with brothers have lived your entire lives without doing anything stupid with your brothers that could have taken your life.

I will call anyone stating this either a liar or one sheltered individual.

Guys. It is the holiday season. I think it’s great that even criminals take part in the gift giving.