Man Eats Cocaine From Brother's Butt, Dies

Police: Man Trying To Hide Drug Evidence In Squad Car

A South Carolina man’s brother died after police said he was forced to eat cocaine hidden in his brother’s backside.
Both brothers were taken into custody on allegations they had drugs in their car.
But police told Charleston, S.C., TV station WCIV there were additional drugs hidden in 23-year-old Deangelo Mitchell’s backside.

Officers said Deangelo Mitchell convinced his brother, 20-year-old Wayne Mitchell, to swallow the ounce of cocaine to hide the evidence. He died soon afterward.
“It’s sickening,” North Charleston Police Chief Jon Zumalt told WCIV. “I got upset when I saw the thing. I was pretty shocked on it.”

Deangelo Mitchell already bonded out of jail on the drug charge, but now police are looking for him again on charges of involuntary manslaughter.

http://www.wdsu.com/r/30037563/detail.html

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
Police: Man Trying To Hide Drug Evidence In Squad Car

[/quote]

How do you ever convince someone to do that?

Crack?

Haha

An ounce?

Sorry but if you swallow an ounce of coke that’s on you hahahaha

[quote]roybot wrote:
Crack?[/quote]

hahaha! oh bad pun, but a good one

That guy must have been pretty persuasive- I feel like it’s pretty tough to get someone to eat a lethal dose of yayo out of your ass while you’re cuffed in the back of a squad car.

Also, what the fuck were the cops doing while this was going on?

It was his brother…older brother at that. I would only be shocked if it were just a friend.

Things people will do for their bros…

Whoa

They don’t mean he licked it out of his ass…do they?

Lol

Hahahahahahaha

I need a video I’m confused

vid doesnt really show much but he eats it around 1:30 (guy on the left)

[quote]Professor X wrote:
It was his brother…older brother at that. I would only be shocked if it were just a friend.[/quote]

Fair enough. I just don’t get how the evidence is more hidden in one dude’s body rather than the other’s. But then again I’ve never been sitting in a cop car with an ounce of coke in my ass, so I guess that gametime decision is a bit beyond me.

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:

It was his brother…older brother at that. I would only be shocked if it were just a friend.[/quote]

Fair enough. I just don’t get how the evidence is more hidden in one dude’s body rather than the other’s. But then again I’ve never been sitting in a cop car with an ounce of coke in my ass, so I guess that gametime decision is a bit beyond me.[/quote]
Cavity search. Did you ever watch cops?

Question…if they were twins, would that affect some of you less?

[quote]HoustonGuy wrote:

Cavity search. Did you ever watch cops?[/quote]

No.

Question…if they were twins, would that affect some of you less?[/quote]

Eh, for me it doesn’t really change much if they are brothers, friends, twins, etc. I can see why a younger brother would do what his big brother asked of him. But I think it’s complete bullshit to ask another person, regardless of how close, to do shit like that for you when your own actions got you into trouble in the first place. I’d take a lot of risk for family and good friends, but at the same time I’d have a lot of trouble asking someone to take a bullet (or do something else extreme) for me if my fuckup was why I was in trouble in the first place.

Well, he has to live with the fact that he killed his brother for the rest of his life…and I am sure the rest of the family won’t be too pleased.

Of course asking him to do it was stupid and wrong…but if you are going to do shit like that, at least let it be “family”.

LOL

It sounded to me like it was the younger brothers idea, saying he would eat it. Did i mishear that?

[quote]bigmac73nh wrote:

Question…if they were twins, would that affect some of you less?[/quote]

Eh, for me it doesn’t really change much if they are brothers, friends, twins, etc. I can see why a younger brother would do what his big brother asked of him. But I think it’s complete bullshit to ask another person, regardless of how close, to do shit like that for you when your own actions got you into trouble in the first place. I’d take a lot of risk for family and good friends, but at the same time I’d have a lot of trouble asking someone to take a bullet (or do something else extreme) for me if my fuckup was why I was in trouble in the first place.
[/quote]

My guess is that he didn’t think the amount would actually kill him (dumb I know), and he couldn’t very well eat it out of his own ass so what choice did he really have at that point?

I’m sure if he thought that it would lead to his brothers death then he would have just let it be.

Those of you that are shocked that the brother did it either don’t have brothers or aren’t close enough to them.

Maybe they thought the bag or whatever it was in would hold up in the stomach? That’s the only real logic I can see behind their thinking.

[quote]fighting_fires wrote:
It sounded to me like it was the younger brothers idea, saying he would eat it. Did i mishear that? [/quote]

I had only read the article before, but I just watched the video and I think you’re right. Regardless, still really, really stupid.