T Nation

Man, Chipotle is a Life Saver

I was out and about today with some friends and of course, “lets go eat”.

We settled on Chipotle, my suggestion.

I love that place. You can still go low carb, high fat/protein. One of the few places you can do that deliciously.

Salad, guac, sour cream, cheese, double meat, fajita veggies, extra lettuce, and hot sauce. Delicious and not a cheat. Mmmmm.

Qdoba > Chipotle

But yes, Qdoba is clutch. You can manage to eat pretty low-carb there if you want but also you can pack on the tortillas and rice if you are bulking too.

I find the prices pretty reasonable too. For about 13 bucks you can get two huge burritos which each pack about 1,100 calories of tortilla, rice, meat and cheese.

Chipotle, along with beer, is proof that God wants us to be happy. There’s one very conveniently place around the corner from my office, so many a lunch are spent with those pieces of heaven known as Chipotle steak burritos.

And just in case you didn’t know, Qdoba gives you herpes when you walk in the door.

Chipotle >> Qdoba

I’m a Panera Bread fan myself.

they’re turkey n cheese grilled is amazing. simple, yet tastey.

What the hell is “Chiptole”?

I love Chipotle too. I just can’t stand everyone who pronounces it “Chipoltee.”

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
What the hell is “Chiptole”?[/quote]

you guys don’t have much of anything down that way do you?

Los primos cantina is the best, over a 3lb burrito full of steak, beans, rice, guacamole, everything for 6 bucks BEAT THAT-it tastes better then chipotle also!-.

http://www.burritoblog.com/california/los_primos_cantina/

Thats small picture, its much bigger in person. Thats the only burrito I can eat that is filling.

Chipotle is decent though since you might not have access to this monster burrito.

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
WolBarret wrote:

you guys don’t have much of anything down that way do you?[/quote]

Apparently not in my part of NC. The Anj has heard of it though.

I live about a quater of a mile from a Chipotle, and I know 3 GMs around my city. So I am never out of burritos. A steak burrito bowl is a great clutch, guilt-free dinner.

As for Panera Bread, I worked as a baker for them in Cincinnati for a year. Their food is good and all natural, but I got sick of looking at it night after night. Which is a good thing since I am now a low carb guy.

Threads like these make me eat more.

Thank you.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

Awesome is what it is. Don’t listen to the Qdoba people saying that place is better. Qdoba is in cahoots with waffle lovers trying to destroy the world. They must be stopped…

…and they have herpes.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
WolBarret wrote:

Awesome is what it is. Don’t listen to the Qdoba people saying that place is better. Qdoba is in cahoots with waffle lovers trying to destroy the world. They must be stopped…

…and they have herpes.[/quote]

…Waffle lovers…

LONG LIVE CHIPOTLE!!

(The hell is it again?)

I too have never heard of Chipotle.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:

A lame hot sauce. I don’t know what they are talking about.

[quote]dk44 wrote:
I too have never heard of Chipotle.[/quote]

Next time you leave your little toilet, be sure to google for a chipotle restaurant that may be on your way.

[quote]msd0060 wrote:
dk44 wrote:
I too have never heard of Chipotle.

Next time you leave your little toilet, be sure to google for a chipotle restaurant that may be on your way.[/quote]

Ha, little toilet! Is there one near your mom’s house?

I have heard of Qdoba, but my fav of places like that is Blue Coast Burrito. Moe’s sucks.

Qdoba is ok… they use better tortillas, but Chipotle is definitely tastier

Double meat barbacoa salad.

barbacoa is too damn delicious.

Thanks a lot guys. Suddenly I’m really hungry for chipotle and they closed like 2 hours ago :frowning: