T Nation

Man Boobs Without the Gear

Okay, I’ve read lots of posts on here with guys suffering with Gyno probs on their first cycle and prohormons etc.

Is it possible to start with a bit of a man boob before taking anything? I’ve always had a curvy chest and I’m no lean machine so I have a soft layer of fat on top of most of my muscle/body. But if I have a bit of a boobish shape, am I likely to make it worse on gear?

I’ve done prohormones twice before (an uneducated error) though it didn’t make them worse and I got good gains and I finished with a good length PCT, I’m just wondering I’m gonna have an effect on gear regardless of care and research as I may be naturally susceptible?

Getting my bloods done next week for interest sake and I’m gonna ask the question there, but wondered what the forum masters thought??

[quote]saxon_slaughter wrote:
Okay, I’ve read lots of posts on here with guys suffering with Gyno probs on their first cycle and prohormons etc.

Is it possible to start with a bit of a man boob before taking anything? I’ve always had a curvy chest and I’m no lean machine so I have a soft layer of fat on top of most of my muscle/body. But if I have a bit of a boobish shape, am I likely to make it worse on gear?

I’ve done prohormones twice before (an uneducated error) though it didn’t make them worse and I got good gains and I finished with a good length PCT, I’m just wondering I’m gonna have an effect on gear regardless of care and research as I may be naturally susceptible?

Getting my bloods done next week for interest sake and I’m gonna ask the question there, but wondered what the forum masters thought??
[/quote]

I’m by no means a “forum master”, but I’d suggest leaning out a bit. If you’re lean and still a b-cup, you’ve probably got gyno.

Don’t throw the term “gyno” around on anybody with puffy breast tissue. For the most part, what you describe is your genetic predisposition to settle a good bit of fat in that area.

The gyno referred to in people using AAS is more of a growth of the mammary gland and the underlying tissue as well (hence why sensitivity to the nipple area is, for the most part, the clear giveaway).

Unless you’re willing to cut some weight in order to see if it goes down considerably, your only other alternative is to feel underneath the nipple and check for lumps or get yourself checked by a doctor.

I ran into a older man (60’s) in the local Wal Mart
that was wearing a black bra (swear to God) under a white T-shirt…the guy asked me a question and It frightened me to death…I do not want to look like that…my point is that Gyno scares alot of folks…so if you have doubts…get checked…

I reckon I can help. I have pubertal gyno, i first noticed it growing at about 13, and knowing nothing about it at that time - left it untill it was fully established. It started out as a sore, hard lump, and over time has become very soft, and completly numb. At the same time as i started to get gyno, my weight increased, i was never fat, just not skiny.

I am now currently halfway throuh a test e with dbol (kickstart) cycle - my first one. Test at 250ml twice weekly. Using 0.50mg Adex ED, and have nolva as PCT. I have slight water retention even with 0.50mg Adex, but it feels like my gyno has almost ‘dispersed’ a little. Much softer, almost like fat, just a more pronounced bump. I hope once i start a cut come spring, i’ll be able to really slim it down to the point where i wont feel self concious in t-shirts.

So, in my experience, dont worry about gyno getting worse on cycle, just take a strong anti-e. And i am obvioiusly very gyno prone. Literally the second i hit puberty i had it. Bummer. I think its due to high natural test levels, im very stocky, even before i started working out, and much stronger than most kids. Guess every pluss has a downside ehh?

I have also, like you, done 2 prohormone cycles. 1-AD with 6-oxo pct. Utter shit both of them. Gains in strength sure, but lost it all after cycle completion. As far as my current cycle, gains are awesome, 25% increase in strength after 4 weeks. I’ve been eating loads, and gained a lot. Sure i’ll have some water retention, but with intelligent PCT and diet, i’ll hang on to most of the gains.

Steroids have been great, i love them - energy, drive, progress. No loss of sex drive, minor nut shrinkage and no mood swings. I go to a UK gym which trains several pro’s, and UFC fighters, and have even had comments from guys on strength. One thing is though, I do feel like a bit of a dick in shirts now, as the backs have become really tight. Oh well.

Sorry for the rant, and i dont mean to show off about my gains, just wanted to say what you could expect, even whilst using a strong anti-e like Adex. Any more questions just ask - good luck at the doc’s.

Thanks for the posts guys.

I’m starting to ease up on the sh*tting of my pants over the whole gyno thing. I have high natural test levels. I�??ve always known this. I was a quick bloomer (as they say) body hair and started shaving before my 12th birthday, was over 6ft at 13 and continued to grow. I had two hard lumps under my nips for a long while during my teens. Doc always said not to worry and in time (can’t remember how long) they went and I have nothing odd around that area now other than a boob type shape. It does get worse with weight gain, so now with a calmer head I’m thinking Contrl could have hit the nail on the head and I’m just carrying my fat in that area. Gonna cut a bit starting this week and see how I go.

I’ll see what the bloods show up, but I’m back in the excited mode and researching like a proper pin cushion.

Sentinal: where about in the UK??

[quote]saxon_slaughter wrote:

Sentinal: where about in the UK??
[/quote]

Nottingham mate